It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please, please...PUH-LEEZE!!!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kryties
a reply to: DBCowboy

I'm pretty sure you're not that dumb, I could be wrong though.

I like to keep people guessing. It amuses me.

You know very well a "balanced thread" includes the negative actions being taken by some people on the right just as much as is claimed the left is doing.

But if the topic is the negative things that the leftists are doing, why dilute the impact of the wrong-doings?

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 12:33 PM
link   

a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Two wrongs don't make a right.

Nice try though.

An empty platitude. Nice try.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

You can continue to fantasize about who is doing the hypocrisy here all you want but anyone with two eyes can see you are doing it here and that is bloody disgraceful. You ought to be ashamed of yourself, you are nothing more than a schoolyard bully.

Btw the last bully that challenged me to my face got put in hospital. Just thought I'd share that. Bullies are the lowest form of pondscum there is. Congratulations on joining that club.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
Please, please, let's pray the lefties get something to hang onto! They're in full meltdown mode! OMG...I've never seen anything like it before in my 54 years!!

They're lashing out like infantile children at every single thing imaginable, grabbing at the faintest of straws and desperately clinging to absolutely any tiniest of thread of scandal to sate their unbridled hatred and anger! It is shocking (and saddening) to me to witness the entitlement culture this country has bred in the past 8 years. Just absolutely STAGGERING!!

The left is absolutely TERRIFIED their entire way of life, their gravy train, will vanish before their eyes, and Gawd forbid they might have to actually work in a competitive work environment where work is evaluated on actual merit and performance. They absolutely LOATHE the notion that the color of one's skin, or one's gender, or one's ethnic background will no longer serve as an excuse (for everything). (GULP!) They may even have to actually provide for themselves (PERISH the thought!!!).

Ironically, it's not just the left who feel these same emotions of sheer terror. No, the "establishment" politicians and elite are in the same boat. They simply cannot accept outright REJECT the notion, under any circumstances, that they could be held accountable for their actions!! That there might be some transparency into their world by the unwashed masses who elect them is categorically unacceptable!!! OH...MY...GAWD...this just CANNOT be!!!

They will fight to the very death to preserve their entitlement status and mentality. It's absolutely incredible! I never dreamt in a million years we would ever see such unrepentant hatred by such a large segment of society. Equally, it should serve as a reminder what nursing a child from the teat into its teens will result in...absolute and utter dependence. From their perspective, they've gotten so used to a way of life it has become inconceivable to them that all the free stuff, all the obfuscation of reality and all the free lunches would end. They have become so obtuse they are unable to see how unsustainable all of this is in the "real world".

And so they're lashing out, like the spoiled children they are. Spoiled by a government bent on self-indulgence under the guise of changing the world.

Please give them something to hang on to. Please. Give them a 'bankee' so they can go suck their thumb and pout in the corner...while the rest of the World gets on with life.

Please!

haha - for accusing other of being emotional, you sure seem emotional. You guys are one's who insist that the defense, intelligence, the media, the political parties, the congress are all lying. Everyone is lying, but Trump the notorious liar is the light, the truth!

You guys have been doing the same thing since Obama came into office

You guys hung your hat on Barack Obama, secret communist, muslim, Kendonesian illegal alien... Benghazi, email email, Benghazi, Fast and Furious, Benghazi, Email, Furious. Now that you don't have a strawman it is, snowflake, big babies, wah wah, snowflake, big babys go get your welfare checks, oh yeah redstates take the most welfare. lol

Anyways, I am indeed fearful for our country, but it is due to the fact that we are seeing a psychological split.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Btw the last bully that challenged me to my face got put in hospital. Just thought I'd share that. Bullies are the lowest form of pondscum there is. Congratulations on joining that club.

OOOooooohhhh, now we're resorting to threats, are we? Where was that...on the playground at recess???

How absolutely blindingly mature of you!!! Wow! How old are you, like 12?

Getting mad are we? Triggered even???
edit on 1/14/2017 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 12:40 PM
link   

You can continue to fantasize about who is doing the hypocrisy here all you want but anyone with two eyes can see you are doing it here and that is bloody disgraceful. You ought to be ashamed of yourself, you are nothing more than a schoolyard bully.

EVIDENCE SUBMITTED.....CASE CLOSED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Sorry but I am a leftie of sorts and am not in meltdown. A weak candidate lost so what? I have a democratic right disagree with Trump. There is no real conspiracy to my mind. But ask your self this was there ever such a candidate that managed to fall out so openly with just about all parts of the establishment including the CIA? I think the man is deranged. I do not buy the "He is a businessman" as so were a lot of other crooked people!

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Sure. Just own it. When you are having a meltdown about someone else having a meltdown - own it. Don't deny it.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Two wrongs don't make a right.

Nice try though.

An empty platitude. Nice try.

Empty platitudes? Sorry mate, I know you're doing your best to sound intelligent and all but you probably should have picked something else to reply with that isn't so easily refuted.

I pointed out that you accuse the left of hypocrisy, then go and do those very same thing yourselves - becoming equally as hypocritical and that in view of this two wrongs don't make a right.

How on Earth is that an "empty platitude"? Have you completely lost your mind? Or are you just so eager to insult and label anyone you perceive as being "left" that you don't actually think about what you are saying?

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

But if the topic is the negative things that the leftists are doing, why dilute the impact of the wrong-doings?

So you want nothing but an echo chamber of everyone agreeing with the OP? How boring.
edit on 14-1-2017 by kaylaluv because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 12:45 PM
link   

OOOooooohhhh, now we're resorting to threats, are we? Where was that...on the playground at recess???

How absolutely blindingly mature of you!!! Wow! How old are you, like 12?

Getting mad are we? Triggered even???

Google "context" and tell me your findings, then apply them to that post of mine you quoted.

I expect your apology ASAP.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: SaloonSal

Bingo!!! When they get cornered with their own arguments and have nowhere to turn, they start flipping over cars, burning S# down and starting riots.

This is, and continues to be, my point!

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 12:46 PM
link   
The op reminds me of leafs fan, havent won anything in for ever and still brag about how great they are and that everybody is jealous of them.

Good times ahead.

edit on 14-1-2017 by dukeofjive696969 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Kryties

And you will get NOTHING of the sort!!!

Trust me!

ETA...but just wait until recess! You and me...out behind the jungle-gym...at high noon!

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Stop talking nonsense. No one has done anything of the sort.

Is there no depth you won't sink you? Are hypocrisy and bullying not enough for you now, you have to resort to literally making nonsense up?

Thank you for confirming literally everything I have accused you of in this thread. I couldn't have done it better myself.

Have a great day.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

So you want nothing but an echo chamber of everyone agreeing with the OP? How boring.

Not at all, but a focused debate might be more effective.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: SaloonSal

Bingo!!! When they get cornered with their own arguments and have nowhere to turn, they start flipping over cars, burning S# down and starting riots.

This is, and continues to be, my point!

Those aren't people on the left. Those are just trouble-makers.

I am people on the left. I haven't flipped over any cars or burned anything down or started any riots. Neither have any of my leftist friends or family.
edit on 14-1-2017 by kaylaluv because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 12:49 PM
link   

a reply to: Kryties

And you will get NOTHING of the sort!!!

Trust me!

Apparently you aren't interested in the truth then, just making up nonsense and spouting it off hoping someone will believe you.

What absolute trash.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

Not at all, but a focused debate might be more effective.

LOLOLOLOL focused debate? You're kidding right? How is anyone supposed to have a "focused debate" when those looking to debate the topic just get insulted, slandered and labeled?

What a joke that is.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 12:53 PM
link   
The left's 'meltdown' will be notthing compared to the rights when Trump inevitably removes his masks. It's already happening, the right is just unaware. They are in denial. But slowly, the walls of their created reality will be destroyed. Everytime trump flip flops, or falls back, and eventually he will do something outrageously careless, that it will force you to see the truth.

Have your fun with your ridiculously arrogant threads. I will wait in the back for that moment.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join