It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please, please...PUH-LEEZE!!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

I, like you, are amazed at this display and have noted elsewhere that it does seem the prospect of having to actually work is the thing they fear most.

But wait.........it gets worse!

In 4 years they have the opportunity to ditch Trump. My guess is that campaign will make this era of shrill unrest pale in comparison to the awesome energy they will pour into the 2020 election.

My guess is 2016 may be remembered as the last "civil" and relatively peaceful election in the US. And what makes 2020 really important is that following the 2020 census, is the period of Gerrymandering and my guess is the Dems will mount a full court press to gerrymander the Republicans into oblivion. And......they may well succeed.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

And the triple exclamation points? What about those?

I have no problem with someone having a bit of a meltdown. Just don't get mad when I point it out.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

I have no problem with someone having a bit of a meltdown. Just don't get mad when I point it out.

ANDDDDDD....we need you to point it out why?

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

I'm pretty sure a "balanced" representation in your mind would effectively amount to a post HATING (opps, there's those caps again) on Trump throughout.

link   

Forget it. He's a giant hypocrite.

The whole purpose of this thread is for his, and other Trumpets, own amusement. They find it amusing to continue abusing and labeling their political opposition. They are nothing more than schoolyard bullies circle-jerking each other at our expense.

It is disgraceful, I would say they ought to be ashamed but that's giving them far too much credit methinks.

edit on 14/1/2017 by Kryties because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: SaloonSal

ANDDDDDD....we need you to point it out why?

Ummmmm.... the same reason the person who started the thread wanted to point out a meltdown of the left?

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Its cute to see trump fans believing they won something, keep on making fun of the people on the left while trump a democrat and the gop plunder your country.

Filing up the swamp one day at a time.

Thin skinned just like your orange Messiah.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

I'm pretty sure a "balanced" representation in your mind would effectively amount to a post HATING (opps, there's those caps again) on Trump throughout.

A balanced thread that would appease leftists would be admitting you were wrong and that the leftists are always right.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 12:25 PM
link   

I'm pretty sure that's not true.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

A balanced thread that would appease leftists would be admitting you were wrong and that the leftists are always right.

Lol, this from the guy who said he would end up in a fema camp, dying of Ebola, while living under sharia law, dont change bud lol.

link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I'm pretty sure you're not that dumb, I could be wrong though.

You know very well a "balanced thread" includes the negative actions being taken by some people on the right just as much as is claimed the left is doing.

link   
a reply to: Kryties

Heh, heh...and who was it talking about labels just a moment ago????

LOL!!

Label away, I could care less.

If the shoe fits, wear it!

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

I gave up not labeling you lot in another thread when I realized the giant circle-jerking hypocrisy that was going on. If you lot are going to continue to abuse and label us then I'll get my hands dirty too.

Don't like it? Stop being a giant hypocrite and I might not have to keep pointing it out.

link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

The only thing they know, else they stomp their feet, take their ball and go home (to their safe place).

link   
DP
edit on 1/14/2017 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

link   

I'm pretty sure that's not true.

WHAT ??? I'M SHOCKED YOU ARE ONLY "PRETTY SURE" ?....COME NOW, YOU KNOW YOU ARE always RIGHT...err I MEAN LEFT

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kryties

Forget it. He's a giant hypocrite.

The whole purpose of this thread is for his, and other Trumpets, own amusement. They find it amusing to continue abusing and labeling their political opposition. They are nothing more than schoolyard bullies circle-jerking each other at other expense.

It is disgraceful, I would say they ought to be ashamed but that's giving them far too much credit methinks.

It's ok, friend. What you just described is the behavior of the left, except you'll only criticize it if it is pointed out by the right. I'm not sure you care about hypocrisy as much as you claim.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Two wrongs don't make a right.

Nice try though.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Kryties

Like I said, you can label me all you like. Doesn't bother me in the least.

Sorry, but hypocrisy is OWNED by the left in this country (right now at least). It may change, and I hope it does, but right now that medal belongs solely to the left.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 12:33 PM
link   

I actually like all the added punctuation, emoticons, and tools that add emphasis and clarification. I personally rely on facial expressions, hand gestures, and the rise and fall of one's tone and the pace of one's speech to extract additional meaning and intention when having a conversation. In internet forums, we don't have those tools, so when I see passion represented by all caps or an emoticon, it enables me to understand that person a little better.

Example:

"You suck."

"YOU SUCK"!!!!!
"You Suck!"

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join