It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please, please...PUH-LEEZE!!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
Oh, honey, it's not about money. You can point to bazillionaire lefties AND bazillionaire righties AND bazillionaire Common Sense Trumpeters. It is not about money. Peel back another layer.

The left is absolutely TERRIFIED their entire way of life, their gravy train, will vanish before their eyes, and Gawd forbid they might have to actually work in a competitive work environment where work is evaluated on actual merit and performance. They absolutely LOATHE the notion that the color of one's skin, or one's gender, or one's ethnic background will no longer serve as an excuse (for everything). (GULP!) They may even have to actually provide for themselves (PERISH the thought!!!).

According to the OP it is.

There is a difference between bazillionaire lefties and bazillioniare righties.
Bizillionaire lefties want to make sure those who are treated unfairly get fair treatment.
Bizillionaire righties just want to make sure they don't lose any of their bazillions.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 11:34 AM
link   
The lefties are in full meltdown mode?

You just made an entire OP based on pure
Emotional and conjectural BS.

I love me some irony in the morning.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

I agree. There are some people on the Left having a meltdown that someone like Trump was elected.

Some. Not all.

You are not only making vast assumptions based only on your own experience and interpretation, but are also lumping everyone on the Left together as if they think or believe the same things.

One of the reasons the Democrats and the Left failed this election is because we do not all think or believe the same way. We could not come together for a common cause due to those differences. But that does not stop people such as yourself from lumping everyone together.

Not only that, but you also make incorrect assertions that we do not want competitive work environments or that we want others to take care of us. What do you think we are doing now? We work right beside you. We live next door and are able to care for ourselves just fine. The narrative you speak is not a new one. That propaganda has been pushed since the 80's by people like Rush Limbaugh.

Leftists are not that much different than you. In fact, your rant is similar to those of the snot-nosed entitled liberal youths that think they deserve something. You yourself are emboldened by the election and think you deserve the right to sit up high in your ivory tower and lecture those you now feel are beneath you.

We, the Left, are not melting down. There may be a few, but as a whole, we are just fine. So pull your head out of your ass and keep your incorrect, entitled, arrogant bull# for those that will slap you on the back for such ignorance.
edit on 14-1-2017 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: RomeByFire

Yes, did you check out all those words in all caps? Total meltdown OP. Screamin' and a shoutin'.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv
a reply to: RomeByFire

Yes, did you check out all those words in all caps? Total meltdown OP. Screamin' and a shoutin'.

F*ck this PC no caps "RULE" ...what a bunch of CRAP

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: SaloonSal

Go find your safe space.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Go find your safe space.

I'll be sure to meet you there

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

Bizillionaire lefties want to make sure those who are treated unfairly get fair treatment.
Bizillionaire righties just want to make sure they don't lose any of their bazillions.

Wrong. You have been brainwashed, imo, and are one of those easily influenced by "progressive" cult-speak. You have bought the propaganda over many years, and I am 99.99% sure no one could convince you that your view is skewed if not outright erroneous.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Acedemia, the news, Hollywood, the music industry, the art world—culture is predominantly leftist, and given its ubiquitousness, is indoctrination to a majority of people in the west. They just need to get used to hearing different opinions.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: SaloonSal

Go find your safe space.

No thanks.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Feel better?

When you're done labelling and abusing those who you see as your political opposition, perhaps you and all your friends who support Trump can stop the giant circle-jerk and begin the healing process?

Or are you more interested in making an already huge problem, being the divisiveness and animosity, even worse?

I thought you lot didn't like being insulted and labelled - being part of the reason you voted for Trump, yet here you are with your fellow Trump supporters making thread after thread doing exactly that. Any chance you could stop being an enormous hypocrite now so that we can all start working together to heal the divide?

Or is this all too much to ask?

edit on 14/1/2017 by Kryties because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Go find your safe space.

No thanks.

See?

You sure have "real" heart, now, don't you. Open-minded, willing to reach out and find some common ground, meet in the middle, work together? Nope....you are all about division as are all your ilk.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Wrong. You have been brainwashed, imo, and are one of those easily influenced by "progressive" cult-speak. You have bought the propaganda over many years, and I am 99.99% sure no one could convince you that your view is skewed if not outright erroneous.

Nope. I've got eyes and ears and I have seen how the bazillionaire lefties spend their time on (going to Africa and setting up foundations for the poor) and how the bazillionaire righties spend theirs (lobbying to not have to pay taxes).

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

I would guess that we've all been brainwashed to a certain degree. Why else would we willingly engage in ideological warfare with our neighbors and kinsmen in support of people we have never met and likely never will?

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: zosimov
Hi there. I can see you are very upset.

One question: Do you even know any Democrats?

First off, good rebuttal / post, and fair enough questions! I will endeavor to respond...

Yes, I actually know and work with hundreds of democrats. My words speak from experience. I'm not just referring to here on ATS.

My dad is 74 years old. He has been working his entire adult life- more than 50 years now- and has established himself as a respected consultant in his field. He created a life for himself, out of poverty and into upper-middle class. He never stops working- had 8 inches of colon removed (cancer) on Jan 5th and is back to work already.

Congrats to your Dad! I wish him the best in his recovery. Cancer is a truly "unfair" monster!

My brother and sister-in-law are also highly respected and compensated in their fields (real estate). They travel weekly and are basically "on-call," working 50+ hours a week.

I'm happy for them. Next time you see them, tell them thanks for all the taxes they pay and bring in from real estate dealings.

I work in education and have continually worked since I was 15 years old (22 years ago). I earned my degrees (BA, MBA) and am now decently compensated for that work.

And who may I ask pays that paycheck? A municipal entity?

So who exactly are these lefties you are talking about? And would you prefer one uniform party/one homogenous thought process instead?

At last check there were in excess of 85M people out of 318M people unemployed in the US and the overwhelming majority of them voted democrat. Additionally, there are nearly 20M people in this country illegally, and again the overwhelming majority of them voted democrat. Further, of the 318M people in the US, better than 52M of them receive welfare or some form of public assistance...the overwhelming majority of them voted democratic. These are the ones to whom I refer. These are significant percentages of the entire population of the US, not just minor. These are the ones screaming.

Regarding your second question; no.

Hyperbolic/hysterical thinking isn't good for anyone. BTW- I don't have any preconceived notions against you for your conservative views. As a matter of fact, I align with several of the key conservative platforms, but not all of them (sure didn't vote Clinton). I was glad to see the establishment shaken to the core (but not so sure Trump is the right man for the job- will wait and see).

It's refreshing to hear someone agree the "establishment" needs to be rocked to their core. They very much do, both left AND right. Like you, I am not sure I believe Trump is the panacea of everything wrong, but he's a start at least. One very long overdue.

Hope you cheer up, life is better when you are grateful and see the best in others.

Oh, I'm not upset really, not at all actually. I just call 'em as I see 'em. As I stated, I've never seen such political panic without due cause in my recollection. Have you?

Believe it or not, I really do see the good in people...as hard as that can be sometimes. As a manager I have to. I have to remain objective. The surprise is when I look at the current political pandemonium and panic...there is no objectivity there, none at all!

edit on 1/14/2017 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Go find your safe space.

No thanks.

See?

You sure have "real" heart, now, don't you. Open-minded, willing to reach out and find some common ground, meet in the middle, work together? Nope....you are all about division as are all your ilk.

After reading your previous post, I'd say you are no different. What mindset do you have that your believe you are in a position to lecture anyone on finding common ground, etc, when you are also being divisive?

If we want to find common ground, let's start with the definition of hypocrisy.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Safe spaces are for the triggered. I'm not triggered. The person speaking in all caps is triggered, bless their heart.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 11:52 AM
link   

It's called "emphasis" in case you weren't aware.

Emphasis where emphasis is required.

Next!

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 11:55 AM
link   
BEWARE THE CAPS POLICE....HA HA....owwww scary

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 11:55 AM
link   
NO CAP RULES INFRINGE ON MY FREE SPEECH RIGHTS.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join