It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please, please...PUH-LEEZE!!!

page: 18
<< 15  16  17   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: anarkyangel

Feel better now?

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

What a cry baby.

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Are you feeling better? Now that u have daddy as president. LOL. Common Bro. You can read, you should be smarter than what you sound.

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk The Dems have lost their collective minds they haven't been this upset since Lincoln freed the slaves!

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: PsychicCroMag
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk The Dems have lost their collective minds they haven't been this upset since Lincoln freed the slaves!

Democrats are immortal?

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: anarkyangel

I presume that was supposed to be some kind of a "dig", right?

I thank you for continuing to help illustrate my points all throughout this thread. Your contributions, and the many others like it, are priceless examples of exactly what I was talking about in the OP.

Again, thank you.

edit on 1/16/2017 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 08:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

This is a super post.

However, whilst I agree with the general tenet of what you are saying, I do not think it realistic.
I would love it to be the case that a strategy of collaboration and a consistent inclusive message would work in bringing the two sides together, but I fear that time is passed.

Solution #7 from you video suggests staging a counter coup and taking back control.
I agree with that solution, and it's under way. Taking back control, however, is going to require some tougher measures beyond diplomacy or marketing.

The 'pirates' already know they are in the wrong. They already know what they do is not for the benefit of all. They are so entrenched that they would rather die than concede any ground, let alone meet half way.

I fear that the only way to take control is to engage in similar tactics that the pirates used to seize it in the first place.
This means reorganising institutions and reversing the social engineering of the past decade, cleansing schools and universities of bad actors poisoning youth, removing those in federal institutions that have become too politicised, bringing criminals to justice, ... we could go on... but it's not going to be pretty if it is going to be effective.

Half measures will result in the counter coup failing.

This is all true and I agree, but it doesn't mean that you can't craft a new message, if only to educate people as to what's really going on and why all these measures are needed.

There's a case to be made in other words, while you proceed to do what's needed.

But it just doesn't go through the traditional establishment MSM, that's all.

To a very small degree Trump is doing this, but so much more could be done to bring people together and to understand the rationale as to "the plan".

What Trump needs to do is to craft a serious of speeches and to, in effect, campaign yet again to bring the American people along.

And it won't take much as people can be very forgiving. They just want to perceive an attitude shift on the part of Trump that has humility and service and a certain grace and tact.

Doesn't mean that while this messaging and signalling is going on that you refrain from wrecking havoc internally and ripping everything apart and rebuilding it, but the larger societal dimension cannot be ignored.

It's like there are two parallel worlds running side by side. How easy would it be to take out the false paradigm and worldview?

People generally know nothing or very little about Trump or what he really intends to do as President.

If he were to make a great case, again, a better honed one, compliments of Steve Bannon and others, then it's all doable.

What the other side is trying to do is to so discredit and delegitimize Trump that he'll lose the consent of the governed and be wiped out completely in just 4 short years.

What I do like about Trump is his ability to defy all expectations.

He's like Houdini. You can get him all chained up and in a steel cage and lower him into shark-infested waters, and then lo and behold the next moment he's standing on the river bank with fireworks going off.

We all though he was finished, toast, nada, over - and then he resurrects to everyone's dismay.

That's why I would like to see him and his team orchestrate yet again, and in the process destroy the false

edit on 16-1-2017 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 08:40 PM
link   
the false narrative and worldview.

Real world stuff and things that are true to principals always resonate and ring the bell.

This leftist MSM-promulgated continuation of the Clinton campaign is a failure, but it's still kicking and screaming.

He needs to make the speech of the ages on Friday, but if I were advising him, I'd be telling him to consider using it as the springboard for a series of speeches to be delivered at certain times and places that will send the right message.

It's like a death-star shot really whereby all you need is some expertise taking out womp (swamp) rats while working a moisture farm.

We've shown that it can be done.

But as expected, the whole thing hasn't blown. It's more like the Borg cube that upon being destroyed launched a high tech sphere who's aim it is to alter the timeline.

It has to be total war and total war, in this case a righteous war, it has to be waged with full knowledge of one's self and one's enemy and the entire landscape and lay of the battlefield, which is a war of IDEAS and a war for the hearts and minds and ultimately the mutual best interests of the people, who instinctually can discern the truth and who collectively contain a great deal of discernment and genius, as seen in the election result itself.

Bannon understands. And Trump does as well, to a degree.

Therefore, I suggest that they present Trump with a book about what they're going to do and why, and give him the whole thing all broken out with the accompanying language and descriptions to go with it, all in Trumpanese, which is doable.

He should go to places like Philadelphia and there announce his inner city program with Ben Carson, stuff like that.

The American spirit is hurting and divided, and it really shouldn't be that hard or impossible to lift it and get it resonating again with what's true and real and vivifying.

What Trump needs to do, is to do a REFRAME where instead of making it all about himself, to suddenly turn and make it all about the American people and do another Houdini trick with them.

The MSM by taking potshots from the stands while all this is going on, will be seen as irrelevant, which they almost are.

This is a competition of worldviews, where everyone is in search of truth and light and authenticity, and not as much in fear and loathing.

It's strange and ironic and paradoxical how the demographic of the "deplorables" has shifted.

People want no part with that really when there's so much bigger fish to fry and things to do.

It comes down to an issue of communications.

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 08:54 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

Question for you...

Why does "he" need to do anything at all??

Maybe some other folks need to start doing some coming to middle ground!!!

See, that's the problem with the left; they think everyone needs to come to them. I disagree. Maybe it's time they got off their high horse and budged a little bit too. The left's mantra lately seems to be ..."my way, or the highway"...and that's what we're seeing across the board with the left and the MSM. They're not going to budge one bit, not one single bit. They're going to get exactly what they want or they're going to throw a tantrum.

People talk about finding solutions and common ground. Maybe the left needs to take note of the same words they speak, and not speak with forked tongue!

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Really? I don't know any "lefties" -- who are those people?

People who don't like or support Trump also aren't freaking out and running around screaming either. You made that up.

That sounds like something you WANT to see, rather than what you ACTUALLY see.

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Kettu

Have you watched the news lately by chance??? The MSM???

Your statement is laughable!!

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 10:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

Agreed. It's bordering on hysterical, and the false narratives are getting annoying.

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Question for you...

Why does "he" need to do anything at all??

It's called Leadership.

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Okay, I get that, but that wasn't what I meant (and I believe you understood that).

Yes, all presidents need to be leaders, this is a given. I was referring to, why does he have to cave in and move all the way to the left(?). The left (and even the establishment right) have already been pretty clear they will accept nothing less. So my question is why does he have to go there. There is no compromise with these people, none at all.

Can you cite one area where the left, and the establishment right, are willing to negotiate on anything? They've been crystal clear...it will be status-quo and business as usual...or else...they're going to try to impeach him (or some other tactic to cripple him). Point out where this observation is flawed. Seriously, he's not even in office yet, he hasn't even signed a single piece of legislation and the line in the sand has been drawn in no uncertain terms. Please do enlighten me here if I am in error.

edit on 1/16/2017 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 11:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: Bluesma

If you are a lefty, then you live your life and it works for you and things are great, and you say, "Wow! This is a great way to live life. It works well for me. I've turned out great. Now if only everyone else lived this way, ate this way, thought this way ... the world would be great and no one would have any problems."

So the lefty sets out to try to force everyone else to be exactly like he is. He sets up grandiose schemes that attempt to force others to live like him, eat like him, think and believe like him, and he gets confused and upset and angry when it doesn't work well and others resist.

I cannot agree that this sort of thing is specific to left wingers. See there are things like choosing marriage partners, and parenting, for example, that the right absolutely feel need to be regulated and controlled by the government. Where is the "freedom" in that?

Now I like my freedom, and have largely been pretty responsible with it. I am very aware of individuals around me who are less strong than I (such as children, elderly, handicapped, sick...) when around them, and know to put some self control on my actions when in their presence- like not drive really fast in front of a school when there are small children arriving and walking all over. It would be nice if everyone was like that. Unfortunately that is not what I observe to be reality.

My sense of freedom says hey, those who do that should have their freedom to do so... and even those who have mental deficiencies or psychological illness should be free to buy as many guns as they like, whenever they like. Because I have guns, and I am very responsible with them. But not everyone is me.

Because a society is made up of people of all ages and all states of being, total freedom within that society is not realistic.
I do believe in moderation- some limits that protect the vulnerable from the carelessness of the powerful is necessary, I think. I am not a child, but I see there are still children existing around me. Giving other adults the right to do to them whatever they please isn't realistic to me, complete and total freedom for all within a society is as much idealistic nonsense as is total control and protection for all.

But that is my own view, and I own it. The description you have made fits humans in general, not left nor right, and our tendency to imagine all others are exactly as ourself and can (and will) act and respond exactly as ourself.
edit on 16-1-2017 by Bluesma because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 11:13 PM
link   

a reply to: Bluesma

That wasn't actually my post. I just fixed the BBCODE so it would show up. There was a problem with it and I wasn't sure if he/she knew how to fix it.

Oh I know! I meant to respond to the person who tried to post it and forgot to change the automatic labelling there.

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 11:17 PM
link   

I asked this early on in the thread- for those of us not living off the MSM in the US, could someone please point out what events are being referred to ???

This was not a "pointed" question, it was a real and honest desire to understand the subject of the thread.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 12:32 AM
link   
a reply to: fencesitter85

You're generalizing, I don't think you know me very well.
Don't assume.

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17   >>

join