It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please, please...PUH-LEEZE!!!

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 09:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv
a reply to: Bluesma

I'm a leftie, married to a leftie, and my husband makes a very good living. Such a good living in fact, that I can make the choice whether I work or stay home to raise my daughter.

All those famous celebrities who love to lean to the left - they are multi-millionaires.

Bill Gates, gazillionaire - lefty.

Warren Buffet, gazillionaire - lefty.

The OP is fake news.

WTH does that have to do with the price of corn in Nebraska ? In other words , this didnt even fit any form of logic I can grasp.
Bill Gates - allegedly took the OS from IBM and Apple that kicked off MS to the giant it is .
Warren Buffet - very questionable

Are you saying that the above names are examples of the left ? I would tend to agree with you

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 09:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Please, please, let's pray the lefties get something to hang onto! They're in full meltdown mode! OMG...I've never seen anything like it before in my 54 years!!

If the "lefties" are melting down, why are the overwhelming number of hysterical posts here on ATS from "righties" like the OP?

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

WTH does that have to do with the price of corn in Nebraska ? In other words , this didnt even fit any form of logic I can grasp.
Bill Gates - allegedly took the OS from IBM and Apple that kicked off MS to the giant it is .

Are you saying that the above names are examples of the left ? I would tend to agree with you

That was a response to my questioning the claim of the OP, about those on the left wing being people who live off of social aid, do not work, and who are just scared of losing those benefits.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluesma

That was a response to my questioning the claim of the OP, about those on the left wing being people who live off of social aid, do not work, and who are just scared of losing those benefits.

You really didnt get the gist of my post , did you ? Your 2 examples of obtaining money may leave a little to be desired.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

DOH!! You figger'd me out!

"The sky is falling!!!...The sky is falling...Run...RUN...The sky is falling...OMG....everbody panic...the sky is falling!!...This is most DIRE...the sky is falling...run and tell people!!

edit on 1/15/2017 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 09:48 AM
link   

And who do you think the single largest customer of MS is???

Can you say..."the US Government"?

Warren Buffet? Really?

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

Warren Buffet? Really?

I don't know what Multiple Sclerosis has to do with any of this, nor with Warren Buffet.
All I know is that this person commented to me, in response to what I said, so I know the context of their statements. The above poster asked what they had to do with anything - obviously they were not following the context of that post, so I informed them. That's all.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 10:31 AM
link   
They're talking about the million woman march on Washington on Reddit, here's a choice quote:

"This is so amazing. I am sitting here in tears at how history and progress is being made and how people are standing up to this racist, sexist, xenophobic, Islamophobic, transphobic tyrannical dictator and his violent and hateful supporters."

Just, wow.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 10:32 AM
link   

You really didnt get the gist of my post , did you ? Your 2 examples of obtaining money may leave a little to be desired.

You asked what that other persons comments had to do with anything.
Those were direct responses to a post I made. I explained the context.

My two examples of obtaining money ? Well, then, you agree with me? The characterisation of the left in the OP is rather short sighted? I have observed much more variation in the types of lifestyles lefties have.

Like I had explained, a lot of them seem to quite hard working successful, and most likely to pay the most for the type of programs they support. They often are people concerned with aiding and educating the poor, so that they can gain ability to pull out of their circumstances... a lot of professors, teacher, people in human services. They seem to feel some sort of guilt about being better off then others, and that it is their responsibility to help others achieve the same.

There is probaby some fitting the characterization in the OP, surely - the entitled who use their race and gender as excuses to not work and suck on the teet of the state, scared to death of losing that...
I just pointed out that that is far from being the totality.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Warren Buffet? Really?

Are you claiming that Bill Gates and Warren Buffet are on welfare? Really?

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

Are they really "lefties" though?

Most people are a combination of things, and rich people are sometimes philanthropists, and thus might "identify" with social welfare and the like, but honestly most businessman are extremely right when it comes to fiscal policy UNTIL they are rich, then they become stupid enough to think they could have got where they were, while being taxed double the money, restricted a bunch, forced to hire unqualified people in the name of being politically correct, etc...

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 10:42 AM
link   

I'm a leftie, married to a leftie, and my husband makes a very good living. Such a good living in fact, that I can make the choice whether I work or stay home to raise my daughter.

All those famous celebrities who love to lean to the left - they are multi-millionaires.

The OP is fake news.

Let me see if I can break it down for you so you can grasp it:

Bill Gates - is not and has never been on welfare

Warren Buffet - is not and has never been on welfare

Bill Gates and Warren Buffet - just two of many, many examples of people on the left who are not and have never been on welfare

The OP's thread is disingenuous, in that he is implying "the left" as a whole are a bunch of lazy bums who have never worked a day in their lives and are dependent on welfare programs of the government. Bluesma and I were agreeing that this is a disingenuous argument.

Hopefully you are able to grasp that.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 10:49 AM
link   

a reply to: DJW001

DOH!! You figger'd me out!

"The sky is falling!!!...The sky is falling...Run...RUN...The sky is falling...OMG....everbody panic...the sky is falling!!...This is most DIRE...the sky is falling...run and tell people!!

Boo hoo! They're saying mean things about the Chosen one! Boo hoo! They're asking hard questions! Boo hoo! They keep reminding everyone most people didn't vote for Our Guy! Boo hoo! They're already plotting to Take It All away! Boo hoo!

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kryties
a reply to: UKTruth

You're still trying?

How very quaint.

And your still here, I thought you said you were done with this thread, 10 times now.
You are one of those people who get off on this stuff.

Lol, you are too easy.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: thesaneone

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kryties
a reply to: thesaneone

Promises, promises.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 11:26 AM
link   

The OP is fake news.

Let me see if I can break it down for you so you can grasp it:

Bill Gates - is not and has never been on welfare

Warren Buffet - is not and has never been on welfare

Bill Gates and Warren Buffet - just two of many, many examples of people on the left who are not and have never been on welfare

The OP's thread is disingenuous, in that he is implying "the left" as a whole are a bunch of lazy bums who have never worked a day in their lives and are dependent on welfare programs of the government. Bluesma and I were agreeing that this is a disingenuous argument.

Hopefully you are able to grasp that.

It is true that as well as the lazy, spongers in society the left is also made up of very rich elites and celebrities, so in that sense the OP did indeed miss out some of the degenerates that seem unable to accept the country voted for Donald Trump as President.

edit on 15/1/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001If the "lefties" are melting down, why are the overwhelming number of hysterical posts here on ATS from "righties" like the OP?

I've never understood that either. Uncertainty, perhaps? I mean: if you just won the elections, you should be happy and forgiving, right? Unless... unless you are really not that happy at all. Which I can imagine, given that a dickhead like Trump now is your representative. Ew. It's some kind of shouting your uneasyness down, I'd say.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Yes the joke and clowns on the left and elite establishment are doubling down on their b17chy and crybaby losing strategy. After the GOP lost to Obama, they went after his unconstitutional agendas and came back.

THe left is going bats1717 crazy on fake news and staging fake actors and everyone can see through it. It's such a losing strategy. I think they will lose even more in the next election. The adults have finally had enough of them and will put them away for good. I see a GOP supermajority and I'm don't even like most of them, its just there is nothing the left has to offer but Demagoguery.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus
a reply to: Kryties

Let's not forget that the conservatives are full of birthers and anti-vax nut jobs.

They don't just disappear.

And sometimes the even get elected to the WH.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join