It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please, please...PUH-LEEZE!!!

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 05:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Kryties

You know, for someone who doesn't even live (or vote) in the United States, you sure seem to have a lot to say about American politics and those with an opinion on them. And while I respect everyone's right to express themselves, even if they are not bound by the same Constitutional provisions as US citizens, it seems odd you would have such a passionate stake in our elections.

Despite your own claims to the contrary, you have spent a great deal of time "labeling" people on this thread, certainly myself included, but you might be surprised to know I don't dislike you as a person. I may not agree with some of your opinions, but it might surprise you to know I would (and have) risk my own life to save the life of another person such as yourself if you were in need. Politics be damned in that moment!

Perhaps you might take a moment and read what I've posted just above this correction; on the bottom of the previous page. Take a breath first, and read it for what it is.

Best.

edit on 1/15/2017 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 06:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Could not agree more, I've watched the epic greed culture here in the UK grow and grow over generations, whole families living their life on benefits and simply refusing to do work. You also have the baby machines on benefits, demanding that the working person pay for their unsafe sex life while refusing to name the 'daddy' who almost certainly will be on benefits himself. This is while hard working people have to make incredibly hard choices about if they can support x children and work. Choices these baby machines just laugh off saying they are ENTITLED to have as many kids as they like which may be true but it does not entitle them to getting complete strangers to dig in to their pockets to pay for these often unwanted babies had by good time women who can't say no......We have them in bundles here in my estate, all the same, 3 or 4 kids, screaming filth at them, cig in hand while chatting non stop on the phone...They truly are a lampoon...

Here in the UK the pathetic BLM notion has started to spread and not because the believe that they are in danger, its used to commit crime and cause disruption with no care IF Black lives are being destroyed, same as the UK riots over that drug dealer, they didn't give a flying one of those about the mini crime lord Mark Duggan, it was an excuse for organised over mobile phones to ran sack shops for personal greed, trust me, BBM messages were popping every two secs here while gangs started leaving the estate tooled up to go to Ealing Broadway to loot.

And lastly, the lefties rather idiotic support of Islam in general, I of course talk of the Radicals that these lefties just love to bend over backwards for yet these same Radicals would happily destroy these people in a heartbeat because they see them as weak, do not support any gay practices (well except those they search out in private in their homes at night on the internet) and simply use them to get privilege where none should be given. And now our health system is at breaking point here because waiting rooms are full of people who do not need to be there demanding beds and overflow of the system from the very immigrants we simply cannot afford or have housing stock to give to.

All caused by mad lefties and career crimi...sorry politicians..

Not one of these mad idiots addresses the simple fact that benefits and housing come mostly from the taxation system, now its NOT a bottomless pit and as we have people refusing to put in and bother to work along with the hundreds of thousands a year of illiterate non English speaking new arrivals who again will put zero in and expect one hell of a lot out the pit is starting to grow weak and how long it will be before the BITE is put on and benefits get slashed, hospital services stop, housing stock is 100% depleted (as we were on council waiting lists for 19yrs and now have been pushed in to private housing with all the pitfalls and zero protection that has while I see new housing springing up and instantly filled with new arrivals well ahead of the men, women and children of all colours who have been waiting for countless years.

Its disgusting..

Am I a white KKK member.....NO

I did support the UKIP out of Europe vote because Brussels are blatant criminals destroying country after country with their idiotic schemes. And yes I am white, from Northern Ireland originally unlike my black wife from the UK whose Muslim parents are originally from British Guyana and are lovely people who don't use a religion to scream hate at others unlike the radicals. I worked long and very hard in the Electronics and computer industry and ended up doing building work when I was made redundant, it was very hard heavy work and killed my back and knee's leaving me now disabled but you know what, I gave every job 150% no matter how hard it was.

Sadly I don't see these lefties offering any commitment to work...
edit on 15-1-2017 by Mclaneinc because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-1-2017 by Mclaneinc because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 06:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Mclaneinc

Great insight!

Excellent post!

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 06:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

You know, for someone who doesn't even live (or vote) in the United States, you sure seem to have a lot to say about American politics and those with an opinion on them. And while I respect everyone's right to express themselves, even if they are not bound by the same Constitutional provisions as US citizens, it seems odd you would have such a passionate stake in our elections.

You know, for a country that sticks its nose into world affairs so deeply and often, you sure whinge a lot when we decide we have a right to an opinion on who runs your country.

The fact that you've even brought that up means you are grasping at straws now.

edit on 15/1/2017 by Kryties because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Just out of curiosity, do you work at the Division of Motor Vehicles (DMV)???

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Why ask that knowing I'm not American?

Are you trying to troll now?

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Well, maybe it's not called that there, but surely there must be a place where people go to get a driver's license and/or license plates in Australia, right?

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Fine. I'll play. No, I don't work at the Roads and Maritime Services. (RMS - our DMV).

Now, I'm curious as to what that has to do with literally anything?

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Well, you answered my question (nicely), so I will come clean with where I was headed with this thought. Yes, to your earlier point, I was going to throw a little barb out there for you, but given your RMS has a much more stately sounding name (and probably act much more stately as well) I think I will withhold the barb in the interest of being nice also.

Full disclosure - In the US, our 'DMV' (most of them anyway) are notorious for being argumentative, bureaucratic, unhelpful and frankly downright rude. One might say they are 'contrary'.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 07:27 AM
link   

You could just stay out of the mud pit. There is plenty of discussion that is protected from the kind of nonsense seen in the mudpit.

Your responses to this thread have shown you are not capable of holding it together when the mud starts flying. You can throw it, sure, but you cry like a little girl as soon as the mud comes flying back.

You really do highlight the kind of person the OP was talking about.

edit on 15/1/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Well, you answered my question (nicely), so I will come clean with where I was headed with this thought. Yes, to your earlier point, I was going to throw a little barb out there for you, but given your RMS has a much more stately sounding name (and probably act much more stately as well) I think I will withhold the barb in the interest of being nice also.

Sadly enough, I suspected strongly that it was a troll.

Full disclosure - In the US, our 'DMV' (most of them anyway) are notorious for being argumentative, bureaucratic, unhelpful and frankly downright rude. One might say they are 'contrary'.

Well, you used a bad example then because our RMS is far from that. The worst complaint people used to have were the queues, but even that got fixed.

That's quite apart from the fact your example is just plain wrong.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 07:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

You could just stay out of the mud pit. There is plenty of discussion that is protected from the kind of nonsense seen in the mudpit.

Your responses to this thread have shown you are not capable of holding it together when the mud starts flying. You can throw it, sure, but you cry like a little girl as soon as the mud comes flying back.

You really do highlight the kind of person the OP was talking about.

LOL, you can say that nonsense all you like, it will never make it true.

If it makes you feel better to say it though, be my guest.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 07:41 AM
link   
My point was exactly that! That I'm quite certain your RMS is categorically better than our DMV (lord knows, it wouldn't take much). That's why I didn't post what I was originally going to.

Relax a little. You seem really up-tight. The sun will still come up tomorrow...at about 6:45pm our time here

edit on 1/15/2017 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 07:49 AM
link   

I was just basing it on all the crying about bullying you have done. It's obvious you are fairly delicate, so maybe use the standard boards?
No shame, some people like yourself are just a little too fragile to handle conflict.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 07:58 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

You're still trying?

How very quaint.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 07:59 AM
link   

My point was exactly that! That I'm quite certain your RMS is categorically better than our DMV (lord knows, it wouldn't take much). That's why I didn't post what I was originally going to.

At least we're getting somewhere now

Relax a little. You seem really up-tight. The sun will still come up tomorrow...at about 6:45pm our time here

If you had any idea how hot it is down here at the moment you'd take back your threat that the sun is going to rise tomorrow

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 08:03 AM
link   

I think maybe you should sit back and let the healing begin.
Deep breaths, warm milk. There, isn't that better?

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 08:05 AM
link   

So I've heard. (about the AUS heatwave).

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 08:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

Deep breaths, warm milk. There, isn't that better?

Warm milk on a stinking hot day/night?

Oh well, at least all I have to do is leave it for 10 minutes before drinking it, rather than manually heat it.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 08:08 AM
link   

So I've heard. (about the AUS heatwave).

Mate you can seriously fry eggs on the road.

It's stinking hot every year at this time, but the last few years have been extreme. So much so the meteorologists had to use a whole new colour to describe the temp on heat maps. They used to only go to 49 deg C (being Black) but its gotten over 50deg C in some parts the last few years - so they started using Purple to designate it.

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join