It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please, please...PUH-LEEZE!!!

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 09:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
They're lashing out like infantile children at every single thing imaginable

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Pyle

No, on the contrary. If you've been paying attention, there have been countless people who have tried to bait myself and others down into fighting words, but rather than go there these posts have been met with debate, discourse and wit. This, much to the chagrin of the posters who are so inflamed they are unable to walk even.

It's really educational, frankly! I didn't think it would be this bad, but apparently it truly is.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 09:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

a reply to: fencesitter85

Note: don't say stupid S#, and you won't get backed into a corner with it!!!

Perhaps...threads like this would not have been posted?

"Perhaps" they wouldn't need to be!

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 09:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

a reply to: fencesitter85

Note: don't say stupid S#, and you won't get backed into a corner with it!!!

Perhaps...threads like this would not have been posted?

"Perhaps" they wouldn't need to be!

I prefer to fight fire with fire.

If you prefer to fight stupid s**t with a handful of your own, that's your right.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 10:19 PM
link   

No, on the contrary. If you've been paying attention, there have been countless people who have tried to bait myself and others down into fighting words, but rather than go there these posts have been met with debate, discourse and wit. This, much to the chagrin of the posters who are so inflamed they are unable to walk even.

It's really educational, frankly! I didn't think it would be this bad, but apparently it truly is.

Nearly every post you make is confrontational and/or designed to draw out negative responses. You really are not taking the high road you think you are.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Well, not actually. I make any number of posts which have nothing to do with politics. However, when I do post about politics my posts are generally conservative leaning, and I will admit to this. SO, it would make perfect sense that someone who is left leaning would take 'all' of these posts (in politics) as "confrontational". After all, isn't that what the left does best...take offense, demand some kind of a safe place entitlement and then go spew fake news to justify their butt-hurt when they don't get their way???

I mean really?

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Well, not actually. I make any number of posts which have nothing to do with politics. However, when I do post about politics my posts are generally conservative leaning, and I will admit to this. SO, it would make perfect sense that someone who is left leaning would take 'all' of these posts (in politics) as "confrontational". After all, isn't that what the left does best...take offense, demand some kind of a safe place entitlement and then go spew fake news to justify their butt-hurt when they don't get their way???

I mean really?

I have not gone through other threads you may have posts in. My comment was based on posts in this thread.

Most of the safe space attitude I have seen here on ATS is from right leaning people and anything the doesn't conform to GOP rhetoric.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Please, please, let's pray the lefties get something to hang onto! They're in full meltdown mode! OMG...I've never seen anything like it before in my 54 years!!

Yes...Like Micro-chipped people and death panels..and Kenyan born presidents that are secret muslim terrorists!

Vs.

A man-child president who has sold him self to a foreign power.

One's the real deal....The right not only lives in fantasy world...but apparently that delusion doesn't afford recognizing when # is real.

Bizzare bubble you folks live in.
edit on 14-1-2017 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 11:46 PM
link   
FCD- your replies are gold and your thread hits home, maybe a little to hard

You've stated things clearly and passionately, explained yourself numerous times and yet people wish to bring down the debate because 'to many caps were used'. Yeah, well done trying to deflect lefties.
They don't see it and might never, the wool has been pulled over their eyes pretty tightly.

I wish one day we could all wake up and realise humans can't just fall into 2 categories, obviously this will cause insane division and the left are clearly stuggeling with their loss, we all know about the 5 stages of grief.

Start acting like human beings should - your fellow man cast his vote and made his voice heard. Respect that, accept defeat gracefully.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 11:52 PM
link   
you still do not understand that this is an alien species. fought with them such as Caligula, Dracula, Ivan the Terrible, Joseph Stalin and others. and all whom they call the great - people and events it the executioners of this planet. they the millions daggers Trump in back, will sabotage in all its endeavors, and then in all own crimes accused him
edit on 14/1/17 by mangust69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 01:03 AM
link   

It's amusing to the max...they just can't stop! They can't!

This is the whole reason I posted this thread. The knee-jerk panic reactions are just priceless.

Trolling is so infantile. But that is just my opinion of that activity.
I am neither left nor right, I have become more of an outsider now to American politics, though with friends and family, close enough to observe.

What I see is that there are people on both sides who go overboard with.... let's say ....passionate behavior.

There are also a lot who keep their heads on, do not troll, and remain rational.

I don't know if there is anyway to turn the thread away from the trolling personal insults back and forth....
Perhaps, for us who are not up on the current events in the US, you could describe what events in particular you were thinking of when you posted this? Was there some things (protests or something?) that happened?

Is there, in other words, any base for this thread and discussion other than trolling the members of ATS?

edit on 15-1-2017 by Bluesma because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 02:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

originally posted by: Kryties
a reply to: thesaneone

Your eyes must be painted on then.

I'm not getting baited into going in circles, as you clearly are trying to do. Have a good day.

Typical, when the going gets hot the snowflakes run away.

It's not a bait question my friend you made the claim, why is so hard for you to back it up?

Is because it's not true and you made it up?

Shame shame I thought you were a man but I suppose your nothing more than a child.

No, it was 6am in the morning and I'd been trying to go to bed for 2 hours already when you came along and started trying to make the debate go in circles.

Sorry to burst your little bubble about me "running away".

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 02:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight
a reply to: Kryties

Btw the last bully that challenged me to my face got put in hospital. Just thought I'd share that. Bullies are the lowest form of pondscum there is. Congratulations on joining that club.

I thought hypocrites were the lowest in your op a few up? Are you internally boiling...ready to explode? Have a beer, chill. Move to the West (thats LEFT of Sydney)...we have real sandy beaches here.

I don't live in Sydney, I live outside Lithgow. FAIL.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 02:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kryties
a reply to: thesaneone

Which I keep telling you has been covered a lot hours and times already here on ATS and which for some unknown reason You refuse to go look at yourself. I will not do your work for you, that and it's too much of a pain in the ass to do on my phone. Feel free to go look at the thousand-odd threads covering that subject and stop trying to muddy the waters by asking the same question over and over and refusing to read the reply.

I looked and there was no proof, so if you can be so kind and back up your claim that would be great.

It's not a hard thing to do champ, that's if what you say is true but we all know it's not that's why you can't produce anything.

Put up or shut up, pudding.

Be careful, the last person who triggered / challenged him, in his words...

...wound up in hospital.

LOL!!!! LOLOLOLOLOLOL!!! (snort) LOLOL!!!

Still being the schoolyard bully I see, resorting to mocking and laughing at those you consider to be your political opponents. How extremely sad. Bullies really are the lowest form of human life.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 02:04 AM
link   

a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Lol, that was funny.

Internet threats just shows who really is a snowflake.

Just in case I will have my buddy Linderman back me up. ( 80's movie reference)

I never threatened him or anyone. He took that post OUT OF CONTEXT and claimed it was a threat.....then you and other bullies came along and simply believed him without checking for yourselves.

Typical bully behaviour.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 02:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

Lol, did he really say that?! Hilarious.
To be fair, as the OP points out, the sheer panic at the realisation nothing is working for them is driving some odd behaviour.

Nope. Check for yourself before you go believing nonsense posted on the internet by bullies.

The post they are referring to was deliberately taken out of context. Why? Because they are bullies.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 02:13 AM
link   
You know what? I'm out. You lot can't seem to act like adults, you prefer to insult, slander, label and abuse anyone you consider your political opponents.

This is dangerously close to what happens in Dictatorships, silencing and abusing the opposition. We even have several people suggesting the problem needs to be "removed" which conjures up memories of dictators who "removed" their opponents.

You people are sick in the head. The only reason for this thread, and others like it, is to gang up on any "leftie" who dares come in to debate the topic. That is truly sick. You are nothing more than bullies, the lowest form of human existence. I have lost any respect I ever had for all of you.

Have fun circle-jerking amongst yourselves. I am off to have ACTUAL debates with INTELLIGENT people.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 02:40 AM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

Wow me neither! Still these people just love their blind straw man arguments. Blind because they fail to see what Mr Ugly has said and doubly blind when it comes o the Tea partiers and alt- right and white terrorists.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 02:46 AM
link   

Link to his racial slurs please.

One last post to shut down the nonsense coming from this particular poster claiming Trump didn't make racial slurs or overtones:

“When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending the best. They’re not sending you, they’re sending people that have lots of problems and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bring crime. They’re rapists… And some, I assume, are good people.”

You can make all the excuses in the world but that is offensive to the highest degree and a perfect example of racial profiling and slurring. I fully expect you'll come up with some complete nonsense to excuse it, just as you came up with nonsense to excuse his mocking a disabled reporter and comments about women. Just know that anyone with even a modicum of intelligence doesn't believe you and can see Trump for what he is - an extremely nasty, racist and stupid man who is going to destroy your country.

OK, I'm really out now, just had to add that.

edit on 15/1/2017 by Kryties because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 02:46 AM
link   
Actually No one is terrified of Trump's win. I think he could well find himself a one term president because people do not like him. No one else has ever started such a ruckus before their inauguration. Not even Clinton or Nixon. I have no fear that in time the nation (especially the female population) will now return to their senses and clear the swamp of Mr Ugly.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join