It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please, please...PUH-LEEZE!!!

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

It must always be remembered that leftists should never be shown any quarter, and I think their behaviour since election night has reinforced that view. If the disease is to be cured, it has to be fully removed.

I guess we all know what that means

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

originally posted by: thesaneone

originally posted by: Kryties
a reply to: thesaneone

Which I keep telling you has been covered a lot hours and times already here on ATS and which for some unknown reason You refuse to go look at yourself. I will not do your work for you, that and it's too much of a pain in the ass to do on my phone. Feel free to go look at the thousand-odd threads covering that subject and stop trying to muddy the waters by asking the same question over and over and refusing to read the reply.

I looked and there was no proof, so if you can be so kind and back up your claim that would be great.

It's not a hard thing to do champ, that's if what you say is true but we all know it's not that's why you can't produce anything.

Put up or shut up, pudding.

Be careful, the last person who triggered / challenged him, in his words...

...wound up in hospital.

LOL!!!! LOLOLOLOLOLOL!!! (snort) LOLOL!!!

Lol, did he really say that?! Hilarious.
To be fair, as the OP points out, the sheer panic at the realisation nothing is working for them is driving some odd behaviour.
edit on 14/1/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spiramirabilis
a reply to: UKTruth

It must always be remembered that leftists should never be shown any quarter, and I think their behaviour since election night has reinforced that view. If the disease is to be cured, it has to be fully removed.

I guess we all know what that means

What does it mean?

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 07:31 PM
link   
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE lefties come up with your own talking points instead of watching FAKE NEWS!

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE lefties come up with your own talking points instead of watching FAKE NEWS!

You mean think for themselves?
That's a joke.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 08:01 PM
link   
I definitely agree with OP. beyond the entitlements there's so much more happening on the left that just makes me totally sad when thought about. As an ex liberal (born and raised in seattle, hive-mentality), breaking free of the leftist cult was the best, most empowering thing I've ever done.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 08:22 PM
link   
How the hell is this troll post on the front page? I love that you all talk about being triggered, when the first thing Donald does every morning is get triggered by headlines and gets all upset on twitter. Most thin skinned president ever. Good job he has Russians posting supportive messages in the comments section of every major media outlet to help his feelings from being too hurt. He's a delicate little snowflake.

Oh and lol at the OP being 54. It reads like a teenager wrote it.
edit on 14-1-2017 by fencesitter85 because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-1-2017 by fencesitter85 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: fencesitter85

How the hell is this troll post on the front page?

Because it triggered enough whiners to cry for 10 pages, that's how.

LOL.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 09:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

How the hell is this troll post on the front page?

Because it triggered enough whiners to cry for 10 pages, that's how.

LOL.

Do you guys not tire of such lazy trolling? I've seen so many comments about crying and tears, from ADULTS post after post. All it causes is another overly familiar eye-roll. It's literally the strategy of a child. The closest I've seen to crying is trump's twitter every time he reads something in the news where he gets called a mean name. He's the only snowflake.

So again, do yourself a favour and engage in debate rather than copy and paste - you're not a child.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 09:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
It's been incredible to watch the left embrace every conspiracy theory and fake news source they can to sling accusations and desperately try to undermine their new President.
The criticisms before the results came in of Trump as the left chastised anyone who would dare undermine their democracy by not accepting the election results make the tantrums now even more revealing of the leftist mindset. Dishonest and hypocritical to the very core.

Is it really a surprise that members of a conspiracy forum would want to investigate a conspiracy? The right went crazy for 8 years under Obama and now the left gets its turn at going at the people in power.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 09:04 PM
link   

So the opposite of what the right did for 8 years?

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 09:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle

So the opposite of what the right did for 8 years?

Exactly, it's genuinely hilarious. They spend eight years saying barry the Kenyan muslim is coming for the guns (because breitbart says so), and now people are calling out trump, it's apparently wrong? Free speech apparently only applies to the Right.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 09:14 PM
link   
It's amusing to the max...they just can't stop! They can't!

The left is just SO incensed they can't help themselves. Their alligator mouths start snapping before the brain engages, every...single...time! It's just amazing! They just can't help it, like it's an automatic response.

This is the whole reason I posted this thread. The knee-jerk panic reactions are just priceless.

They simply can NOT help it!

And when it comes time to have some sort of peaceful "demonstration", they will be unable to help themselves keeping the "mob-rule" from encouraging them to join in on flipping cars, lighting fires and participating in mayhem and chaos...because...that's what they do.

Just like our friend Kryties, shoot, he beats people up on the playground at recess and...

...put him in hospital.

His words, not mine.

They just can't help it. It's just emotion overload and melting snowflakes!!

LOL!

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 09:19 PM
link   

It's amusing to the max...they just can't stop! They can't!

The left is just SO incensed they can't help themselves. Their alligator mouths start snapping before the brain engages, every...single...time! It's just amazing! They just can't help it, like it's an automatic response.

This is the whole reason I posted this thread. The knee-jerk panic reactions are just priceless.

They simply can NOT help it!

And when it comes time to have some sort of peaceful "demonstration", they will be unable to help themselves keeping the "mob-rule" from encouraging them to join in on flipping cars, lighting fires and participating in mayhem and chaos...because...that's what they do.

Just like our friend Kryties, shoot, he beats people up on the playground at recess and...

...put him in hospital.

His words, not mine.

They just can't help it. It's just emotion overload and melting snowflakes!!

LOL!

You're a grown man signing off with '...snowflakes, LOL!'

Just let that sink in a little.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 09:19 PM
link   
And for those who don't believe me...here's the post...

put in hospital

...right here on this very thread!

Thank you so much, dude, for proving my point better than I ever could have!!

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Curse those entitled brats...They will be the death of us all.

You, by the way, don't sound whiny or PMS riddled at all.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 09:23 PM
link   

So you're NOT grown up, and this allows you to be immature and amateur????

What's your point?????

I'd really like to hear this rejoinder!!!

Note: don't say stupid S#, and you won't get backed into a corner with it!!!

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 09:25 PM
link   

And for those who don't believe me...here's the post...

put in hospital

...right here on this very thread!

Thank you so much, dude, for proving my point better than I ever could have!!

What point did your prove? That you put out things intentionally trying to bait people into a gotcha moment to prove you are some how better then they are?
edit on 14-1-2017 by Pyle because: my grammar is terrible today

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 09:28 PM
link   
I would respectfully like to suggest that maybe becoming so emotionally invested in these so intangible concepts may not do you any good.
edit on 14-1-2017 by Mousygretchen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Note: don't say stupid S#, and you won't get backed into a corner with it!!!

If only more people could understand that.

Perhaps it would make political discourse a bit more productive.

Perhaps...threads like this would not have been posted?

Perhaps a bit of introspection is in order?

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join