It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please, please...PUH-LEEZE!!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+88 more 
posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Please, please, let's pray the lefties get something to hang onto! They're in full meltdown mode! OMG...I've never seen anything like it before in my 54 years!!

They're lashing out like infantile children at every single thing imaginable, grabbing at the faintest of straws and desperately clinging to absolutely any tiniest of thread of scandal to sate their unbridled hatred and anger! It is shocking (and saddening) to me to witness the entitlement culture this country has bred in the past 8 years. Just absolutely STAGGERING!!

The left is absolutely TERRIFIED their entire way of life, their gravy train, will vanish before their eyes, and Gawd forbid they might have to actually work in a competitive work environment where work is evaluated on actual merit and performance. They absolutely LOATHE the notion that the color of one's skin, or one's gender, or one's ethnic background will no longer serve as an excuse (for everything). (GULP!) They may even have to actually provide for themselves (PERISH the thought!!!).

Ironically, it's not just the left who feel these same emotions of sheer terror. No, the "establishment" politicians and elite are in the same boat. They simply cannot accept outright REJECT the notion, under any circumstances, that they could be held accountable for their actions!! That there might be some transparency into their world by the unwashed masses who elect them is categorically unacceptable!!! OH...MY...GAWD...this just CANNOT be!!!

They will fight to the very death to preserve their entitlement status and mentality. It's absolutely incredible! I never dreamt in a million years we would ever see such unrepentant hatred by such a large segment of society. Equally, it should serve as a reminder what nursing a child from the teat into its teens will result in...absolute and utter dependence. From their perspective, they've gotten so used to a way of life it has become inconceivable to them that all the free stuff, all the obfuscation of reality and all the free lunches would end. They have become so obtuse they are unable to see how unsustainable all of this is in the "real world".

And so they're lashing out, like the spoiled children they are. Spoiled by a government bent on self-indulgence under the guise of changing the world.

Please give them something to hang on to. Please. Give them a 'bankee' so they can go suck their thumb and pout in the corner...while the rest of the World gets on with life.

Please!

edit on 1/14/2017 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Watch for some stunt like Trump being arrested for treason or a COG put in place whilst they 'investigate' him then they hold another election,the DHS now owns the electoral process so the next one would be rigged,CNN and others are wargaming these events the other side is not out of power yet .No one on this board seems to appreciate the next 6 days are critical to your republics survival they are too invested in their dualistic petty squables...the peanut gallery will now shut up.
edit on 14-1-2017 by khnum because: spelling

+10 more 
posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Good grief, Flyingclaydisk! We have already given them safe spaces (even entire floors at some universities) to go suck their binkys and throw temper tantrums.

All kidding aside, establishment politicians, lobbyists, and the hollyweird mover and shakers, and world elite agenda-makers are shiesing in their britches because they are about to be found out.

The unwashed masses, as you call them, are pulling back the curtain as we speak, and the one man with the perfect team that can really help us do it, is causing them to freak the hell out!!!!

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: khnum
...the peanut gallery will now shut up.

Love the (thread) connection there! That's funny.

No worries.

+22 more 
posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 11:13 AM
link   
I think it is clear who is whining here.

+9 more 
posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

It just blows my mind these people can't see the absolute clown show they are orchestrating. They're making themselves look like complete and utter idiots in front of the World!

Mind = BLOWN!

+5 more 
posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
Please, please, let's pray the lefties get something to hang onto! They're in full meltdown mode! OMG...I've never seen anything like it before in my 54 years!!

They're lashing out like infantile children at every single thing imaginable, grabbing at the faintest of straws and desperately clinging to absolutely any tiniest of thread of scandal to sate their unbridled hatred and anger! It is shocking (and saddening) to me to witness the entitlement culture this country has bred in the past 8 years. Just absolutely STAGGERING!!

The left is absolutely TERRIFIED their entire way of life, their gravy train, will vanish before their eyes, and Gawd forbid they might have to actually work in a competitive work environment where work is evaluated on actual merit and performance. They absolutely LOATHE the notion that the color of one's skin, or one's gender, or one's ethnic background will no longer serve as an excuse (for everything). (GULP!) They may even have to actually provide for themselves (PERISH the thought!!!).

I am, admittedly, perhaps a bit out of touch. But I keep in touch with my extended family (all in the southwest US). There are a lot of "left"ies in them. Basically all but my genetic father and his wife.

What is wierd is that the lefties are all very successful, very wealthy professionals. They also have children who are successful, and are all hardworking. None of them left their children to be raised by the state, eating state paid meals at school, being on state medical programs....except my dad. Th one guy that was irresponsible and benefitted most from social services is the one that is against it now.

Methinks guilt plays a little part in ALL their cases.

It just blows my mind these people can't see the absolute clown show they are orchestrating. They're making themselves look like complete and utter idiots in front of the World! Mind = BLOWN!ext

I can't speak for the whole world, only this part of Europe - but I can confidently say that for them, the ones who seem like clowns and idiots are the Trump supporters.
edit on 14-1-2017 by Bluesma because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 11:15 AM
link   
OH how dare you......... expose the truth, or destroy any superfluous excuses....

It's sad, and, F C D you are dead-on in your illumination of America's 'Damaged goods' children and young adults. Frankly..... they are ultimately disposable, and will find themselves excluded and pariah's. The World and the US will pass them by, moving on to successes. They will really freak as entitlements vanish and their funding while spewing vitriol and venom towards the very ones supporting them dries up much to their panicked terror. Their Novelty is OVER, and the platform they think exists.

+19 more 
posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 11:17 AM
link   

I did manage to contact Nancy Pelosi to get her reaction to your thread.

She replied with this. . . . .

+8 more 
posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: ugmold
We get it..... your politically opposed to F C D ie. 'Flyingclaydisk. Pretty hard to vilify what he says though.

"I think it is clear who is whining here." yes it is.......

+12 more 
posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 11:20 AM
link   
The great awakening has begun and with it brings a new, never experienced before freedom of individualist thought.....
This election,Wikileaks,left against right,neighbor turning against neighbor, the truth has surfaced and has finally reached even the most oblivious of us all.
It's too late now to un-know what is now known.
It's too late to un-see what has been shown
It's too late to pretend we are all one.
Even the most gullible now question the motives of everything and everyone.

+8 more 
posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluesma
What is wierd is that the lefties are all very successful, very wealthy professionals. They also have children who are successful, and are all hardworking.

What are they 'producing' I wonder? Could it be that their 'wealth' is a product of the National Debt?

+14 more 
posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: ugmold

Well, if you're referring to me...FAR from it!!

Sadly, if anything, I'm laughing actually AT how immature people can be!!

Rather than get on with life and be part of the solution, they are trying to make the problem 10,000x worse without regard to how it might affect even them! Like petulant little children who don't get their way, now they're bent on breaking everything in sight, smashing all their toys and kicking their favorite puppy. It's tragic actually. And it's scary in the same breath...after all, these people are supposed to be "adults" (and that they're acting the way they are is pretty damn spooky, frankly).

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: SaloonSal

It's too late to pretend we are all one.
Even the most gullible now question the motives of everything and everyone.

Very true.

+12 more 
posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluesma

I'm a leftie, married to a leftie, and my husband makes a very good living. Such a good living in fact, that I can make the choice whether I work or stay home to raise my daughter.

All those famous celebrities who love to lean to the left - they are multi-millionaires.

Bill Gates, gazillionaire - lefty.

Warren Buffet, gazillionaire - lefty.

The OP is fake news.

+10 more 
posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Hi there. I can see you are very upset.

One question: Do you even know any Democrats?

My dad is 74 years old. He has been working his entire adult life- more than 50 years now- and has established himself as a respected consultant in his field. He created a life for himself, out of poverty and into upper-middle class. He never stops working- had 8 inches of colon removed (cancer) on Jan 5th and is back to work already.

My brother and sister-in-law are also highly respected and compensated in their fields (real estate). They travel weekly and are basically "on-call," working 50+ hours a week.

I work in education and have continually worked since I was 15 years old (22 years ago). I earned my degrees (BA, MBA) and am now decently compensated for that work.

So who exactly are these lefties you are talking about? And would you prefer one uniform party/one homogenous thought process instead?

Hyperbolic/hysterical thinking isn't good for anyone. BTW- I don't have any preconceived notions against you for your conservative views. As a matter of fact, I align with several of the key conservative platforms, but not all of them (sure didn't vote Clinton). I was glad to see the establishment shaken to the core (but not so sure Trump is the right man for the job- will wait and see).

Hope you cheer up, life is better when you are grateful and see the best in others.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: SaloonSal

Yes there is now a larger percentage of the population along the lines you describe but my mind still sees the person that was asked why they were at a particular Soros rent a crowd protest who answered '" Í dont know''

+8 more 
posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Oh, honey, it's not about money. You can point to bazillionaire lefties AND bazillionaire righties AND bazillionaire Common Sense Trumpeters. It is not about money. Peel back another layer.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

originally posted by: Bluesma
What is wierd is that the lefties are all very successful, very wealthy professionals. They also have children who are successful, and are all hardworking.

What are they 'producing' I wonder? Could it be that their 'wealth' is a product of the National Debt?

I don't know what the national debt has to play in their careers - there are several university professors and teachers and several lawyers (a father and son who both became very successful immigration lawyers in particular). My right winged dad however, is a stock broker.

+5 more 
posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 11:33 AM
link   
It used to be the right pushing censorship and conformity not too long ago. Go figure.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join