It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

end days dream?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2003 @ 01:25 PM
link   
I had a very strange dream in night between 19-20 june.

I remember seeing on TV news something like this:

They were showing earthquake damage and fires all over the world that could not be explained, and in my city too.
Speaker on TV said they are connecting it with Jesus' second coming but in a way like they have some supernatural evidences for that.

People were very scared, and I think, that pretty much everyone on Earth at the time realized God exists.
I remember my atheist friends turning to God and crying.
Everyone, just before the coming of Christ.
Another important thing is, as I realised that there would be no more church service, mass or Holy Communion in those days, so I was searching for a church because I was scared I couldn't confess my sins and receive Holy Communion before I die.

But most powerful experience of that dream is one that I cannot explain with words. It is a feeling, feeling of scare and anticipation that will shake every human in those days.

What I saw is the state of the world before the end day. I wish I could find out more..

posted on Jun, 24 2003 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Scary dream, just lay off the World Wide Seismic Events thread and you'll be fine

posted on Jun, 24 2003 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Perhaps was well you should learn more about the human sleep cycle and how dreams are related to your fears and concerns, both with respect to the
long term and short term conclusions.

If you thinking about something all the time guess what your dreams will be about

[Edited on 24-6-2003 by Toltec]

posted on Jun, 24 2003 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Thing is i really wasn't thinking about it at all. Really.
I want another episoodee..

posted on Jun, 24 2003 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Boy if only there could be pay per view dreams

Megaquad you religious beliefs do seem to imply otherwise

[this thread has been moved to where this topic is commonly discussed, by Toltec
on 24-6-03]

[Edited on 24-6-2003 by Toltec]

posted on Jun, 24 2003 @ 05:05 PM
link   
"Pay-per-view dreams"

That would like be soooooooooooo cool.

regards
seekerof

posted on Jun, 25 2003 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Megaquad
I had a very strange dream in night between 19-20 june.

I remember seeing on TV news something like this:

They were showing earthquake damage and fires all over the world that could not be explained, and in my city too.
Speaker on TV said they are connecting it with Jesus' second coming but in a way like they have some supernatural evidences for that.

People were very scared, and I think, that pretty much everyone on Earth at the time realized God exists.
I remember my atheist friends turning to God and crying.
Everyone, just before the coming of Christ.
Another important thing is, as I realised that there would be no more church service, mass or Holy Communion in those days, so I was searching for a church because I was scared I couldn't confess my sins and receive Holy Communion before I die.

But most powerful experience of that dream is one that I cannot explain with words. It is a feeling, feeling of scare and anticipation that will shake every human in those days.

What I saw is the state of the world before the end day. I wish I could find out more..

Interesting dream megaquad .......this dream you had is what is said will happen at the end of times.
''Then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains,'' said Jesus (Matthew 24:16)
Once there,they shall ''begin 'to say to the mountains,''Fall on us''! and to the hills,cover us!'' '' (Luke 23:30 )
Isaiah also predicted an exodus of believers.''They shall go into the holes of the rocks,and into the caves of the earth,from the terror of the Lord and the glory of His majesty,when He arises to shake the earth mightily''(Isaiah 2:19)
The Prophet advises them to take shelter from the 'indignition' during Satan's'' little moment'' of release, for at that time God's wrath will punish all those who have followed the beast:''Come ,my people,enter your chambers, and shut the doors behind you;hide yourself, as it were, for a little moment, until the indignation is past.For behold, the Lord comes out of His place to punish the inhibitants of the earth for their iniquity''(Isaiah 26:20,21 )
I hope I'm not scaring you......but I do think that your dream has some meaning to it........especially if you saw a Cross in it.....or it could be that the dream is to scare you for some reason..........testing your faith?
Quote\\\\Speaker on TV said they are connecting it with Jesus' second coming but in a way like they have some supernatural evidences for that.

First the Antichrist appears then Jesus Christ will come to judge all.....
The Antichrist will fool many people into making them believe that he is Jesus Christ.....he will be proclaimed King .........and sit in the temple........where the Mosque of Omar stands now....
helen.

[Edited on 6/26/2003 by helen670]

posted on Jun, 26 2003 @ 03:24 AM
link   
Interesting, well no it isn't scaring me, it just gave me strange experience. I don't know if I exactly saw cross but I felt like on Gods mission, I was doing all for him at the time I remember even quoting bible in dream, quote connected to end times ..
Who knows.. maybe antichrist and all comes while we are alive, he might even be the next pope..

posted on Jun, 27 2003 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Who knows.. maybe antichrist and all comes while we are alive, he might even be the next pope..

is ne one familiar with saint malachy's predictions supposively after JP II there will be 2 more popes, does ne one believe in what malachy predicted

posted on Jun, 27 2003 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Megaquad
Interesting, well no it isn't scaring me, it just gave me strange experience. I don't know if I exactly saw cross but I felt like on Gods mission, I was doing all for him at the time I remember even quoting bible in dream, quote connected to end times ..

In prophecy 15th century St Kosmas said that Catholisism will fall......
Christianity will be preached all over the world then all prophecies predicted will come about.
The Pope is known all over the world...
The person who ''crowns'' the Antichrist will be a head of the Church ......He will be present in making the Antichrist King.....But later will realise that he made a mistake......
The Antichrist will want all the glory for himself and not consider God at all......all people who have the 'mark of the beast' and those who worshipped him will know what they did was a mistake...
There will be left the true Church(people) a small number considering how many people there are in the world..
Read Revelation.....about the Letters to the seven churches........the last church explains the last days of the churche's epoch......

It is said that he will be In his 30's because he will imitate Jesus Christ in every way......
He will also have a prophet(false prophet) like St John the babtist who prophecied of Jesus Christ .......

Im talking too much..

posted on Jun, 27 2003 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Worry not. We all give testimony.

new topics

top topics

join