It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dear Leftists: My Gift to You...A Primer on Racism

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Christosterone

You are just flat out wrong and unthinking, in racism or any other high infraction and crime, motive is required to assess
the nature and punishment of the crime.

If there is a man with a gun, dead wife on the floor with a hole in her head, is it automatically murder?

No, motivation and circumstance is key, our own legal system is in place just for that reason.

The man could of been cleaning his gun, the man could of been aiming for an intruder or the man could of acted in a fit
of rage. All these things paint a picture, it is the combination of things that make for a crime or calling something or someone racist.

That chicken baby isn't racist, but if it is being used in a meme by some good ol boys who are racist, to laugh and poke fun of black people, then a non racist thing has been utilized in a racist way. It is absolutely relative in that case.

People who have distain for hispanics who support Trump are angry and confused why those people would support a man who
has said some blanket statements about Mexicans. To me, any Mexican who votes for Trump is kind of stupid, just as any ACA recipient who votes for Trump is stupid. Why? Because most Mexican coming here are people looking for work, not their worst, rapists, killers and all that hogwash that does pander to racists.

Bad thread, really, low energy, really terrible

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 05:14 PM
link   
People who see black, white, yellow, red people (and so on)... They are the REAL racists. They keep focussing on skin color.. I really couldn't care less what your skin color might be. No skin color, no religion, no sexual orientation, so sex has a patent on being whatever. People who are kind, are kind.. People who are ******, are ******... Racial tension is getting worse by talking about skin color - all ... the ... time ... - (Self for filling profecy)

I agree with the OP in the opening statement!

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: BrokedownChevy

Denial. Not just a river in Egypt. Your comment has to be the most out of touch response I've seen in a while. Troll score 2/10. Troll harder.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 09:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: BrokedownChevy
Only racists make obsessive posts about how they're not racist, but everyone else is.

Take a hint. Every time you point the finger you have 3 fingers pointing back at you. The words have never been more true here. You're only trying to convince yourself.

Get on the right side of history. No one will be mad at you. The alt right movement is done. Disavow it to your loved ones and the people around you or forever be cast as a denigrator of women, a racist, and a terrorist of education and teachers.

Virtue signaling lol. First off the alt right movement has just started the left is done and it wasn't russians who killed you it was your own stupidity. The FBI warned the dnc about protecting its network before they got hacked. Podesta's password was password and hillary having an unsecured server with classified information in it and no protection caused your party to lose.
It wasn't blood thristy Republicans with a plot to take down hillary. Or russians.

She was caught in multiple lies and what makes it even more funny is bernie sanders got cheated out of the nomination because your party thought hillary clinton was a better option while she was in the middle of being investigated for not handling classified information correctly. Face it your party is a bunch of morons who tried to force hillary clinton into the white house amidst multiple scandals and the public lost faith in the msm,fbi,doj,irs and healthcare.

The dems got caught cheating on just about everything from handing hillary debate question before the debate to paying violent protestors to beat up trump supporters. Then when you lose as hillary should have all you start to cry and act insanely psycho while filming your mental breakdowns like its a normal response.

I'am sick an tired of trying to play nice on here. I'am sick of seeing post after post of you liberal zombies try and justify a hillary presidency.

She was insane she actively wants to start ww3 and couldnt even be accountable to her supporters after she lost the election. I'm sure you would of still loved her when a draft was issued and she cut off your purple pastel hair and take out your nose ring and sold you to israeli interests as cannon fodder. They would put you in army greens to fight in a middle eastern war agaisnt people you want to protect because only christians are bad right.

However i dont think a hugout and safe spaces would fix them from killing you. But I'm sure the israeli's would honor you by making fun of your SJW culture and telling their people to avoid you and live in israel like they already have tried to do.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Government shill warning.. making threats.

Cultural Marxism is dead. The people have finally recognised it for the poison that it is. All over the Western world, in Europe, the US. We're coming to get you, the age of moronic solipsism and relativism is coming to an end. Traitors will be purged in the unity wars and the later alien wars.

We're watching you from the dark world.. Don't go making threats you're not willing to back up.

In 30 years time we'll have the upper hand because your liberal policies will have ruined the prosperity of the West. China will recognise this as an opportunity to overthrow the democratic consensus of the modern world and will send agents and support our war effort against the traitor progressives and their terrorist Muslim allies. The Chinese will do a Genghis Khan and blitzkrieg all of the Middle East while the US is struggling with internal collapse, chaos and mayhem.

You have now been added to our list of terrorist suspects. We will continue monitoring you in the future. Especially if you really are a government agent. Then we'll have to take punitive measures and give you entity attachments.
edit on 2017114 by DeadMoonJester because: Because of death magic..

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 10:55 PM
link   

How is Trump done? You do know he won right? And we plan on voting in 2020 again.

Oh and we aren't a democracy.

The more you know

And the alt right is not dead either.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 03:00 AM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

Actually discussing racism with people who want to get to the bottom of a problem as opposed to justifying their stand point to the ignorance of all facts is the key. Hiding behind your keyboard spouting garbage achieves nothing. I have several dear friends who I would take a bullet for because we have worked and studied together and become firm friends. One of my friends who we shall call X I met at college when a BLACK guy wanted me to help beat him up as he called X a racist.

So their was this white guy cured up and I was ready to stomp him because he was a F++king racist! But then I thought suppose if I am being played by my fellow black. I left him alone and talked to him later on. I transpired that he was half Greek and his mother had suffered under the Greek Colonels in the 60s. He was therefore strongly anti fascist and was in no way racist almost 40 years on we are still friends.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 03:06 AM
link   
a reply to: FurnaceFuneral

Yep another case of WHITE DENIAL. They can look it up and see what it means. White denial is actually and acceptable term.

I suppose everything is fine and dandy in the US as long as SOME whites can make as must racial comments and justify everything.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 03:10 AM
link   
I'd wager Dylann Roof supported Trump.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 03:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kryties
I'd wager Dylann Roof supported Trump.

True but by the OPs all-encompassing argument he just did a random act with out any motivation. IMO the subtext of the OP can be read to be "no big deal". Denial leads to a normalising of actions. I do not believe that there will be many acts of lone wolf White terrorism especially now Mr Ugly will be inaugurated. However, racists will be encouraged by the new regime.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Christosterone

While I appreciate and agree (mostly) with your post...I think you missed a simple fact. Racism is not the dislike nor hate of another person or group of people. The definition is the belief that one race is superior to another. This is one of the most misused words presented by the left.

But your post still rules!

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 05:23 PM
link   
HEE-HEEEEEE...firm friends

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 07:54 PM
link   
There are no leftists here. Just conspiracy theory nutbars and the casual audience enjoying the show. Please, go on with your argument towards an imaginary left wing person. It's definitely making you look sane.

A right wing fanatic arguing with an imaginary left wing fanatic.

Great...lol

Moderates incoming to get this sht show under control. Thank the freaking Lord.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 08:13 PM
link   

There are no leftists here. Just conspiracy theory nutbars and the casual audience enjoying the show. Please, go on with your argument towards an imaginary left wing person. It's definitely making you look sane.

A right wing fanatic arguing with an imaginary left wing fanatic.

Great...lol

Moderates incoming to get this sht show under control. Thank the freaking Lord.

If there's no leftists here, then how can there be rightists here ?

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Only racists make obsessive posts about how they're not racist, but everyone else is.

And leftists think purely on emotion and have little ability to consider reality, as your posts here shows.

See, you respond on emotion towards the OP because you're offended, took a shot at him but when not thinking on emotion, a more logical and analytical individual would see you just proved the thesis from the OP with this post. Why? Because every time I watch liberal MSM outlets, they're going on and on and on about how racist Trump is, how racist half this country is, how racist whites are, and on and on.

Therefor, taking and extending your own logic, you proved lefties are the real racists.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 09:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: ksiezyc

How is Trump done? You do know he won right? And we plan on voting in 2020 again.

He makes no sense. Simply yet another lefty posting on emotion and making # up.

1) Trump obviously isn't done, as anyone with eyes and ears can see. Don't believe me, tune in on Fri.
2) The alt-right, whatever the hell that's supposed to be, is as real today as it was yesterday.
3) Fox News ratings keep increasing and Fox News keeps getting voted as the most trusted news source, unlike CNN.

The entire leftist argument is based on emotion, hence they're extremely loose with their facts as facts don't really matter when your platform is emotional ideology.
edit on 15-1-2017 by MysticPearl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 01:02 AM
link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

I agree with point one. As to point two, well the alt right is a disjointed movement with no central idea as it's too diverse unlike the clear way the left wishes to view them as all racists. And point 3 I have to say I'd agree with that. I trust Fox more than most because they are reputable and actually go against the Republican candidate and now President Elect unlike all the leftist media which hailed Hillary as the queen..

And again you are correct. I know this to be true from personal experience(I have a LOT of contact with liberals/millennials).

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Ahhh The trollery continues.... As does the intellectual gymnastics. At some stage there will be another public round of racially motivated attacks by someone or another.

If we use the OP mental gymnastics can we therefore make the nutjobs of the new black panther party just dudes doing random sh+t??

Gymnastics should rock both ways lol

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join