It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dear Leftists: My Gift to You...A Primer on Racism

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Christosterone

Meaning I can call Clarence Thomas or Ben Carson an "Uncle Tom" so long as my motive is for the greater good of the progressive agenda…

That says it all right there.

But, thank God, the Clarence Thomases and Ben Carsons of the world see the so-called "progressives" for what they are. I'm heartened by the fact that many more are seeing it, too.

The progressive tools are getting old and rusty.

I have come to realize that those that see racism in every little thing are systematically brainwashed...kind of similar to the Scientology methods used to induce group think.

Most of the time, you can't change them. It goes deep because it is accomplished over time and within a kind of closed group like a cult.

When a free-thinker with an added ingredient of deeper thinking, breaks lose and has an epiphany regarding how they have been used and abused, they have to suffer the consequences, not unlike the practice known as being "disconnected" from friends and family like what is done in Scientology, and they will be called all manner of vile names, including Uncle Toms.

We even see this mindset it in the Church of Climatology, and in the belief that all kinds of -isms are "out there" waiting to pull one away from your cult into their opposing "religion". The individual is attacked and maligned and smeared for having the gaul to embrace a more common sense approach to their world view.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 10:34 AM
link   
The only thing this thread has made me want now is KFC....thanks!

Wish they did delivery!

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: solargeddon
The only thing this thread has made me want now is KFC....thanks!

Wish they did delivery!

LOL! And some of us motherly and grandmotherly types whose kids are older now, see that adorable little baby and just want to pick her up and smother her with love and go buy her a cute outfit with matching shoes!!

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: ugmold

originally posted by: Christosterone
a reply to: IAMTAT

Lol...well played

-Chris

Heath Ledger would have never applauded this.

#MemeFreaks

Because when your OP sucks and is dripping with thinly veiled racist comments, insert da memez that are off topic and have nothing relevant to contribute!

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 10:47 AM
link   
TEST 2.0: Which image is MORE offensive:

THIS?

...OR THIS?

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

originally posted by: ugmold

Lol...well played

-Chris

Heath Ledger would have never applauded this.

Only because he couldn't inject or snort it to get a buzz.

Are you trying to say he was a bad choice to use to support this miserable thread? Or could you not find a an animated gif of Nugent Clapping? ATS is getting to be Breitbart Jr. I mean why not fondle each other over there.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Well, since

I know racism better than anyone not from the south could fathom…

then I guess there really is no reason to discuss anything you say. So I will not discuss.

You offer no link of proof for the pictures, only your 'word' that this picture was taken by black parents who who love KFC and wanted to take a cute picture of their child in a chicken bucket rather than being set up by others suggesting an ages old racial slur. You then go to the extent of saying "their BELOVED kfc.
THEIR BELOVED KFC????????? Gemme a break with your hyperbole. Beloved KFC.....

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 11:40 AM
link   

The top one. He looks far too much like the colour of fried chicken.
And he's so cute, I feel guilty thinking he looks like fried chicken 😕

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Only racists make obsessive posts about how they're not racist, but everyone else is.

Take a hint. Every time you point the finger you have 3 fingers pointing back at you. The words have never been more true here. You're only trying to convince yourself.

Get on the right side of history. No one will be mad at you. The alt right movement is done. Disavow it to your loved ones and the people around you or forever be cast as a denigrator of women, a racist, and a terrorist of education and teachers.
edit on 14-1-2017 by BrokedownChevy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: BrokedownChevy
Only racists make obsessive posts about how they're not racist, but everyone else is.

Take a hint. Every time you point the finger you have 3 fingers pointing back at you. The words have never been more true here. You're only trying to convince yourself.

This is precisely the reason why I raise my eyebrow at so many Obama supporters over the last eight years. So much defaulting to finger pointing at others but never at themselves.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: snowspirit

The top one. He looks far too much like the colour of fried chicken.
And he's so cute, I feel guilty thinking he looks like fried chicken 😕

I know...he's so adorable, I could just eat him up.

But #2 is my favorite...I love Pugs.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 12:17 PM
link   

In China, they call those KFD.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
Well, since

I know racism better than anyone not from the south could fathom…

then I guess there really is no reason to discuss anything you say. So I will not discuss.

You offer no link of proof for the pictures, only your 'word' that this picture was taken by black parents who who love KFC and wanted to take a cute picture of their child in a chicken bucket rather than being set up by others suggesting an ages old racial slur. You then go to the extent of saying "their BELOVED kfc.
THEIR BELOVED KFC????????? Gemme a break with your hyperbole. Beloved KFC.....

there was no other point to this thread but, why is it not allowed to be racist if the prejudices become circumstantial.
ffs... some people... i do believe he knows racism better than most, southern or not...

where else are you posting this kids picture, what other boards are you doing this on? 4Chan? reddit? pos
edit on 14-1-2017 by odzeandennz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 12:18 PM
link   

True racism is not situational or relative...
Racism is unequivocal regardless of the assignation of motive...
The religion of progressivism whose central tenet of moral relativism has set in fog the easiest of black and white situations, pun intended...
Racism does not need explanation or relativist interpretation…
It is or is not… There is no in between...

Racism to the left depends upon motive and motive alone…to them, the why is as important as the deed...
Remember progressives believe the ends justify the means which is another way of saying the reason for doing anything defines the morality of the action…
Meaning I can call Clarence Thomas or Ben Carson an "Uncle Tom" so long as my motive is for the greater good of the progressive agenda…
Or I can say the white parents of the child below are racist for putting their adopted baby in the KFC bucket…
Whereas in reality the parents, whether white or black, simply like Kentucky fried chicken and have no racist motives…

To reiterate:
Hate requires no assignation of motive… It is or is not…

Hispanics or blacks or Muslims or women who support Donald Trump will be met with true disdain for their beliefs and will be brought to task unabashedly by the amoral left…
If the same minorities were met with disdain for supporting Obama or Hillary then a very different narrative would surface..

-Chris

OK Racism is without motives it is merely what then "a series of random acts that are therefore devoid of intent and therefore intelligence"? OK by your reasoning racists are random creatures without motive. They are therefore idiots. Hence look at the KKK and the reasons for gun control laws to name a few. You might like to also look at "Scientific Racism" which also exists but seems to have motivation spurious as it may be to get to the "Truth" of why they are differences between various groups based on skin colour.

Sir you truly amaze me.

Regarding Ben Carson et al. Back people have a democratic right to criticize on an Intra group basis and do not need to request whites for anything. Thank you for trivialising a serious problem in America that will not go away and therefore divides the whole country to the detriment of all.

edit on 14-1-2017 by Tiger5 because: typo

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 12:30 PM
link   

You do realize that attempting to discuss racism in the US is utterly pointless?

Worse, the only purpose it serves is to encourage the Leftists to decry all those not in agreement with them as ...............racists.

Racism..........IS.

It always has been.

It always will be.

The only change is the extent to which people overtly act out their racism.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
TEST 2.0: Which image is MORE offensive:

THIS?

...OR THIS?

What the hell is wrong with you? You cant put stuff like this online.
edit on 14-1-2017 by Tarzan the apeman. because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

there was no other point to this thread but, why is it not allowed to be racist if the prejudices become circumstantial.

I don't understand what you mean when you say 'prejudices become circumstantial''

ffs... some people... i do believe he knows racism better than most, southern or not...

You believe he does. And what do you base that belief upon other than your own beliefs about racism?

where else are you posting this kids picture, what other boards are you doing this on? 4Chan? reddit? pos

Here, you leave me scratching my head. What do you mean? How is it you think I am posting this kids picture ANYWHERE ??
Your accusations above are based on what again? Anything other than your own imagination???

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: BrokedownChevy

We are THE GUARDS of it and we JUST shut DOWN the Prog crap where it pops up.
WE are the armed faction of America anyway ,whom should WE fear when WE obey the laws?
You're going to block highways for more auto collision comedy?
Are you going to CONTINUE to create memes around fake words or remove some you don't LIKE?
WE are the haters,as defined by you, YET YOU ARE STILL breathing....(WE don't waste bullets on such low targets,THEY are expensive)
We STOP things with our GUNS where we see wrong and THAT is working(accept for the ones getting hit for it.
THEY are taking it well)
WE also don't get Bankrolled by Jew nazis.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 03:01 PM
link   

And I am offended when I hear people, especially from the Democratic Party, pretend to carry the banner of racial justice when it is their party from which all racist governing came…

Absolute bullshirt!
It is the Republikkkans (and) inbred ignorant Southerners who fight equal rights for anyone but themselves!
Always have!
It has been Republikkkans wanting to keep women/blacks/browns from voting, they still work hard to keep 'minorities' from voting and having any equal rights!
You are living in denial!
Pffft!

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 04:35 PM
link   
No, not all progressives believe the end justifies the means... I don't. And you also are incorrect that racism is only ascribed upon motives, there is also institutional racism which is systemic and implicit racism (unconscious). There is lots of research on the latter.

It sounds like you are generalizing or making some incorrect assumptions about what "all progressives" or "all social justice." Don't get me wrong, I'm bothered by the over the top sjws.
edit on 14-1-2017 by Quetzalcoatl14 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join