It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dear Leftists: My Gift to You...A Primer on Racism

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 09:02 AM
link   
I'm going to give y'all the greatest gift I can....a true definition of racism..

Ok, here's our exercise:
Look at the picture below...
Did u see it?
Ok, good..
It's adorable, correct?
The child's parents are also black and love Kentucky fried chicken...
So they simply wanted to take a cute picture of their new baby in a bucket of their beloved KFC.

Would this be racist if the baby was adopted by white parents and took the same picture?
The reflexive answer taught to you is "yes"…
But the correct answer is NO...

Now, here's where my gift comes...
True racism is not situational or relative...
Racism is unequivocal regardless of the assignation of motive...
The religion of progressivism whose central tenet of moral relativism has set in fog the easiest of black and white situations, pun intended...
Racism does not need explanation or relativist interpretation…
It is or is not… There is no in between...

Racism to the left depends upon motive and motive alone…to them, the why is as important as the deed...
Remember progressives believe the ends justify the means which is another way of saying the reason for doing anything defines the morality of the action…
Meaning I can call Clarence Thomas or Ben Carson an "Uncle Tom" so long as my motive is for the greater good of the progressive agenda…
Or I can say the white parents of the child below are racist for putting their adopted baby in the KFC bucket…
Whereas in reality the parents, whether white or black, simply like Kentucky fried chicken and have no racist motives…

To reiterate:
Hate requires no assignation of motive… It is or is not…

Hispanics or blacks or Muslims or women who support Donald Trump will be met with true disdain for their beliefs and will be brought to task unabashedly by the amoral left…
If the same minorities were met with disdain for supporting Obama or Hillary then a very different narrative would surface..

-Chris

+15 more 
posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Great thread...but eating babies is W-R-O-N-G!

+5 more 
posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Christosterone

My word, you like to stir the sh•t.

link   

so its only the left whom have disdain for racism?
because you seem to single them out as to whos offended by intrinsic racism.

so a guy eating a banana during an mlk speech vs a guy who brought a banana at an mlk speech and shouts epithets and racial slurs is seen differently if youre left or right?

why should partisanship dictate our moral values.
i hope you had permission from that kids parent to use their childs picture for this tripe.

link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Lol...well played

-Chris

+7 more 
posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz

because you seem to single them out as to whos offended by intrinsic racism.

so a guy eating a banana during an mlk speech vs a guy who brought a banana at an mlk speech and shouts epithets and racial slurs is seen differently if youre left or right?

why should partisanship dictate our moral values.
i hope you had permission from that kids parent to use their childs picture for this tripe.

The lefts disdain is for those who do not subscribe to the religion of progressivism…

Racism is easy to fine… It is black or white…

I was born and raised in the south…
Throughout my life I have watched the Democratic Party in all its treachery foist racist policies upon blacks and hispanics uniformly and unequivocally…

I know racism better than anyone not from the south could fathom…

And I am offended when I hear people, especially from the Democratic Party, pretend to carry the banner of racial justice when it is their party from which all racist governing came…

The Republicans, led by Abraham Lincoln, went to war with the Democrats after they broke off from United States and formed a confederation of slave owning states…

Hundreds of thousands of people died as a result...

When Lincolns successor instituted laws(Reconstruction) which would see blacks made equal citizens and given the right to vote it took the Democrats in the south over a century to enact…

They had to be forced to integrate 100 years after losing the war…

It is offensive to me how liberals continues to carry the banner of racism warriors while they have been the one writing the laws to continue racism in perpetuity…

Jim Crowe, for example, occurred through Democratic legislation only...

Your attempt to rewrite history by saying there was a flip of parties is disingenuous and falls…

Facts are stubborn things and history is not debatable...

-Chris
edit on 14-1-2017 by Christosterone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 09:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz

I wouldn't say so. There's a lot less 'drama' associated with racism when it's addressed by conservatives.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 09:21 AM
link   
No one cares. You're desperate to disprove your own racism. The real people are marching hand in hand next Saturday across the US. The women's march fights your kind. We are done with filth like this.

Trump is done. Alt right is dead. Fox news is being abandoned. Only the wife beater OReilly remains. FISA WARRANT. They're coming to get the traitor. Be careful or someone might write to their senator about you spreading pro Russia propaganda.

Be careful what you wish for. Democracy is watching you.
edit on 14-1-2017 by BrokedownChevy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Great thread...but eating babies is W-R-O-N-G!

*unless you're a Mason!

+15 more 
posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: BrokedownChevy
Be careful what you wish for. Democracy is watching you.

Well then ... Thank God the country's about to become a Republic again.

Get it?

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Wow, this is one of the most clever race bait thread openers I've seen.

Impressive.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Dylan roof would be so proud.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Racism, i.e., skin color is but one excuse for people to unleash the hate they already have inside them. Haters don't need an excuse really. Anytime will do...

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Irrational hatred exhausts me.

There is no way to rationally discuss such an irrational subject.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Christosterone

Lol...well played

-Chris

Heath Ledger would have never applauded this.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 09:56 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Racism used to be a genuine and violent problem when our nation was in its forming years and laws were created to make everybody equal under those laws.

Sadly rather than rejoicing on that fact people now in modern days uses racism as a word to cover up the shortcomings of those that never did anything to acquired equal rights like their predecessors did.

Those that fought for equality had been ignored.

Racism is not limited to the US blacks and whites, is all over the world since the beginning of time and span all races.

And in America using the word racism has become a joke.

edit on 14-1-2017 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-1-2017 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Yeah, the Civil war happened because the southern democrats wanted states rights and the republican administration wanted more federal government control. There was no flipping at all since then.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 10:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: ugmold

originally posted by: Christosterone

Lol...well played

-Chris

Heath Ledger would have never applauded this.

Only because he couldn't inject or snort it to get a buzz.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 10:04 AM
link   

so there were racist dems in the past, youre unhappy because its mostly openly racists that are reps...whatever...
------------------------

i dont get why the 'Right' have to find technicalities to allow racism... hide it behind a thin veil of technicalities.

sure that child's parents took a novelty photo with their child, there will always be people who will use that picture to hide behind and peddle racist generalizations and turn it into something other than a novelty photo. case in point this thread.

why didnt you post other pictures of this child... im sure they have more you could have used, this one stood out specifically to you because you immediately twisted it in your head that, if they can do this and its not racist, why cant people throw buckets of chicken at people during marches in a demeaning manner and its no cool, when this picture exists...

sorry man, your logic fails. but dont let this stop you from throwing banana peels at people, since people eat bananas, and it would be hypocritical to call it racist, since they eat bananas... you can use this thread in a court of law and explain the brilliant idea you have that should let people do this kinda of things.
edit on 14-1-2017 by odzeandennz because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join