It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Sweepstake , How Long will the Trump Presidency Last ?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: 83Liberty
I don't think he went for president for himself,

ROTFLMAO - That is the funniest thing you have ever said.

He wants to be able to grope even more women, and as the POTUS is powerful, that will really enable him to carry out his fantasies.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce
Not sure if you're trying to be funny yourself.
If you really believe that, then just wow.
edit on 83051bAmerica/ChicagoSat, 14 Jan 2017 15:51:57 -06003117 by 83Liberty because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: DISRAELI
a reply to: gortex
6 years (death from natural causes).

If he was going to die from natural causes, you would think that stupidity would have already taken him.

I don't have any idea how long he will last in office, but I'll bet he goes down as the dumbest POTUS in U.S. history.

America is in a sad place right now.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Flatfish
He would be 76, a very natural age to die from heart attack or stroke, perhaps exacerbated by the strains of office.
I don't know why so many people were leaving that possibility out of consideration.
And if this were a genuine sweepstake, winning on an option that nobody else was going for would net me a larger share of the prize.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI

No doubt. Having the odds on your side doesn't hurt either.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: DISRAELI
a reply to: Flatfish
He would be 76, a very natural age to die from heart attack or stroke, perhaps exacerbated by the strains of office.
I don't know why so many people were leaving that possibility out of consideration.
And if this were a genuine sweepstake, winning on an option that nobody else was going for would net me a larger share of the prize.

Because he's the "healthiest individual ever to be elected president". Duh, it's so obvious that he's in his prime!

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeekingAlpha
How are the dems falling apart when the repubs just elected comrade Trump without the majority of the popular vote?

originally posted by: Gothmog
My money is on 8 years. The Democratic Party is falling apart.

You just provided your own example.....

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Full Term.

He'll probably bow out of a second, what's the point after you've done it once? Everyones got their undies in a bunch because we're sooooo used to business as usual in the US that anyone rocking the boat is abnormal. It's always the US looking at other countries whose leaders cause uncertainty while everyone just accepts the US is same old/same old.
Now that we have a chance at some real change (that everyone says they wanted BTW) the entire country is supposedly atwitter.

Mostly from what I've seen personally only websites and the MSM are having meltdowns. Here in middle America it was five seconds of "Get outta town? He won?" and back to our regular lives.

DC is the "home of the backroom deal" Trump excels at this.
Republicans are going to want things for backing Trumps agenda. As long as he doesn't give away the store I say give him a chance. We've had worse.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 10:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: LumenImagoDei
If Trump makes it to 4 or 8 years then he is in the establishment's pocket.

If he truly is anti-establishment (which I don't believe for a second) then he will be offed or impeached before he could ever make any real changes. That's how the game works, you don't play by their rules then you are gotten rid of.

If Trump serves a full term then he is a puppet.

Exactly what my spidey-sense is telling me as well. He's either the real deal and will be 'handled,' or Trump may just be some gilding for the cage.

edit on 14-1-2017 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 03:01 AM
link   
6 months 6 days and 6 hours.
Just joking, but I do hope it's that short or shorter.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 06:55 PM
link   
I correctly predicted that Trump would get the necessary delegates when other Republican candidates still had a chance to win.

But I can't see yet how long his term will last. So I can't make a prediction on that.

However, I get the general feeling of political chaos everywhere -- all over the world. It's not as strong as it once was, but it's there; almost like a wave receding or beginning to. Still some ways to go though.
edit on 20-1-2017 by pacific because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Given the total meltdown of the opposition today? I'd say eight years. Maybe more. 'cause, quite frankly, I'm enjoying this way too much...

I am, for the most part, a centrist who goes right far more often than I go left, but I am taking a somewhat perverse amount of enjoyment out of the nonsense.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 07:17 PM
link   
12 years.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: scubagravy

Oh, now, you're playing into the martial law crowds hands...

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Trump dynasty is going to last a long time ...

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: VimanaExplorer

Is 8 years a long time?

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
Will he last the full 4 years , will he be gone in 3 or perhaps he won't even get to the start line , what's your prediction ?

There is no Prize for a correct Prophecy other than the respect and admiration of your fellow ATS members , it's just for fun.

EIGHT YEARS. He'll outlast most ATS members.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Just had to log in to answer your question.
40 to 45 days, during which he announce a change that is unacceptable to TPTB and will be JFK'd by the CIA, probably with a terrorist attacker, a Russian Muslim.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join