It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Sweepstake , How Long will the Trump Presidency Last ?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Will he last the full 4 years , will he be gone in 3 or perhaps he won't even get to the start line , what's your prediction ?

Me ? , I have him disgraced and gone in the first 12 months although I wouldn't bet against him not making the inauguration without the threat of impeachment hanging over him like the sword of Damocles.
Many cupboards are being searched right now with many experienced investigators picking through the contents looking for that skeleton that will sink USS Trump before it even leaves harbour , can he really survive a full term and go for a second .... I doubt it.

There is no Prize for a correct Prophecy other than the respect and admiration of your fellow ATS members , it's just for fun.

+10 more 
posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 08:09 AM
link   
My money is on 8 years. The Democratic Party is falling apart.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 08:09 AM
link   
All the way to the crash site.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Don't know how long he will last, but I do predict we will have dozens of threads daily here about him.. Until that time comes..

+6 more 
posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

He'll go 8 years, then hand the reigns to Ivanka who will assume the role of hottest POTUS ever for the next 8 years then it will be Barons turn, the youngest ever POTUS.

I mean if 3 Bushes and 3 Clintons can have a political career then 3 Trumps can too yeah?

Amiright?

Spoze I should have added a trigger warning to that post first?

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Well, first he wouldn't or couldn't run, then he couldn't possibly win the primaries, then, no way in hell he could ever even dream of being President.

Now though?

I predict within 2 years everyone in America will be a huge Trump supporter, for the record.

8 years, two full terms. And popular as hell.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 08:14 AM
link   
4 years.

Trump doesn't want to be President for long, he just wants to get the ball rolling. Next election cycle will reveal more people as bold and fresh as him. He'll be willing to hand the reins to someone else that is capable and he can put POTUS on his list of achievements.

The RNC and DNC both will have to utterly revise their agenda and speech, and they will quickly as Trump begins to make good on as much as he can.

Trump just considers this a necessary gig, not a throne. He's smart enough to know that, even if he wanted, this country has no monarchy. If he can crush the Clintons, then he can be crushed similarly if he turns arrogant. Which he may sound like, but he won't act like.
edit on 1/14/2017 by TarzanBeta because: An and... Anand! Vishwanathan.

edit on 1/14/2017 by TarzanBeta because: Minus b.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 08:16 AM
link   

8 years...it will take 4 years to clean up the bad habits of previous leaders...and another 4 years to develop positive growth habits for years to come!

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 08:18 AM
link   
6 years (death from natural causes).

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 08:19 AM
link   

i vote 8 just for the troll factor lolz

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 08:20 AM
link   
He will make it at least 4 years....not going to say he will get 8 though. The problems that Obama has left him with are great, and we may have some rough times that will be blamed on him......

ETA: I mean, look at how many posts there were blaming Trump for all sorts of things before the man even was sworn in ffs
edit on am11201717America/Chicago14p08am by annoyedpharmacist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 08:21 AM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

Seven years.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 08:21 AM
link   
I'd give him a year or two. The guy got elected and I think that's his dream's fulfillment.

What does a billionaire want with the Presidency anyway? He's stacking the deck the way he wants it and he'll walk when he's good and ready. That's just Trump.

Don't forget ... he's 70.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Won't make it to president

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 08:24 AM
link   
5 months.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 08:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl
I'd give him a year or two. The guy got elected and I think that's his dream's fulfillment.

What does a billionaire want with the Presidency anyway? He's stacking the deck the way he wants it and he'll walk when he's good and ready. That's just Trump.

Don't forget ... he's 70.

He wants what he says. Wants America Great Again. He does have kids, you know.

And he's a healthy 70.

And walk when he wants? What? He will swear an oath. He's talked about wanting a good president, not himself, for 3 decades. He got tired of waiting... Because he's 70!

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 08:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: TarzanBeta
He's talked about wanting a good president, not himself, for 3 decades.

Stop and think about it ... and what I said.

The dude personally hand-picked the next President ... if that's the way he wants it. He can leave things in the hands of Pence and not violate the Oath of Office.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 08:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skywatcher2011

8 years...it will take 4 years to clean up the bad habits of previous leaders...and another 4 years to develop positive growth habits for years to come!

That sounds good, but it's enough for one man to till the soil and plant the seeds and for another to irrigate and harvest.

Or better, another President will reap what he sows.

If it takes him 8 years to do that, then he's not the snappy businessman any longer that he has been for the last 40 years.

He's patient, but he's an action guy. He's not even sworn in and the ACA is all but repealed already.

If he does 8 years, it'll be because the next election cycle is the RNC's and DNC's death rattle.
edit on 1/14/2017 by TarzanBeta because: Missed

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 08:30 AM
link   
If Trump makes it to 4 or 8 years then he is in the establishment's pocket.

If he truly is anti-establishment (which I don't believe for a second) then he will be offed or impeached before he could ever make any real changes. That's how the game works, you don't play by their rules then you are gotten rid of.

If Trump serves a full term then he is a puppet.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 08:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: LumenImagoDei
If Trump makes it to 4 or 8 years then he is in the establishment's pocket.

If he truly is anti-establishment (which I don't believe for a second) then he will be offed or impeached before he could ever make any real changes. That's how the game works, you don't play by their rules then you are gotten rid of.

If Trump serves a full term then he is a puppet.

Wait... That don't make no sense.

If he dies, it's because the puppet masters. If he lives, it's because the puppet masters.

Well, welcome to the United Shadows of America.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join