It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-reality exploring- Interesting rock cut structures in Italy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 07:44 AM
link   
This topic is about two things:

Something I call "Reality Exploring"
And some, I think Interesting structures in Italy

Disclaimer: Now this topic is NOT about their conclusions or interpretations ( although interesting )

I'v e been watching for a while now a group of people doing their own research about world history.
Today I watched some video's just of them walking around some interesting places in Italy.
I like that kind of youtube's vids, people filming their explorations, without much editing the footage.
These "raw" footage's gives me much more viewing pleasure as edited ones.

I might or I might not like their interpretations, but I definitely take notice!
I also like that people are going to look and see for themselves and documenting that on their way.
But besides the conclusions, the pictures and structures are being documented.

I really think that archaeology should encourage this, and better yet.. take notice and save this info themselves.
A cheaper way there is not to get documents and updates on known or unknown structures at this moment in time.

Note: As long as they are not destructing or start digging and/or destroying. Exploring, walking around, documenting, respecting the site.

I really think this could also bring more knowledge or better yet , interest, of our history to more people.
So as an example i will post two vids of an exploration in Italy of a group of interested people.
Remember, its not the conclusions or narrative.. its the pictures and the fun of exploring.

And for me: Seeing something new.

Enjoy!

edit on 14-1-2017 by EartOccupant because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: EartOccupant

Neweart's vids were the first that came to mind when I seen your thread title
Like you I don't really agree with some of the conclusions they make but do agree that main stream history offered to us is just wrong . To me its a matter of a old (pre flood and new post flood that can or have very strong explanatory power especially with the cart tracks in rock . The old megalith sites were built on or just renovated and reconstituted imo

Anyhow thanks for posting S&F

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

tnx.

I have another example, different subject, different people, different style.

But still some nice HD pictures of place you are likely never to visit!

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 06:32 AM
link   
a reply to: EartOccupant

It would have been nice to have a team of archaeologists making the video rather than a team of hippies. That didgeri-do man was insufferable.

Quite cool though, the Etruscans were far more organized than I imagined. The "pyramid" is anything but, however. It is quite small and there is no backside, it appears more like an elevated altar than anything. Many of the body-sized basins have drainage holes as well... perhaps there is something to those Greek legends of Etruscan human sacrifice after all?

top topics

join