It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Read this, you?ll cry laughing. I?m still laughing

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2005 @ 03:25 AM
link   
Pisky.is a a a a .hijacker hijacker someone help!!

Stop stalking me!
(walks away with evil smile) j/k

[edit on 6-2-2005 by realorritt]

posted on Feb, 6 2005 @ 03:30 AM
link   
Dear Dubya,

Realorritt is saying nasty things about the original Cornish Pixy.
Will you send her to the gulag please ?

posted on Feb, 6 2005 @ 03:35 AM
link   
Oh your being nasty!

Dear WU
There is a pisky who wants to go to Iraq, why he even told me so about 20 times, so can you make sure he is enlisted as of the morning!
If you do this,I will make sure your speeches from now on have no bushisms. Tank U
P.S I forgot to tell you Mr. WU that he has been wanting to share a cell with Mr.Hussein, so if you can't get him to fight in Iraq, then maybe you can get the Pisk to be with Hussein in his cell,,it is after all his dying wish.

posted on Feb, 6 2005 @ 03:49 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 6 2005 @ 04:12 AM
link   
Well with all due respect MR WU if you are that sensitive, then surely if he is British then hae him go out on a date with Camilla Parker Bowles and I don't care about "oh he's married I can't do that", for an answer.surely you can think of a stupid excuse for that one. ~~~~~P

Is this the man you are writing to?
"We're concerned about AIDS inside our White House - make no mistake about it." -George W. Bush, Feb. 7, 2001

"Then I went for a run with the other dog and just walked. And I started thinking about a lot of things. I was able to - I can't remember what it was. Oh, the inaugural speech, started thinking through that." -George W. Bush, in a pre-inaugural interview with U.S. News & World Report

"If he's - the inference is that somehow he thinks slavery is a - is a noble institution I would - I would strongly reject that assumption - that John Ashcroft is a open-minded, inclusive person."-George W. Bush, Jan. 2001

"She's just trying to make sure Anthony gets a good meal - Antonio." -George W. Bush, on Laura Bush inviting Justice Antonin Scalia to dinner at the White House, Jan. 2001
"First, we would not accept a treaty that would not have been ratified, nor a treaty that I thought made sense for the country." -George W. Bush, on the Kyoto accord, April 24, 2001

"It's very important for folks to understand that when there's more trade, there's more commerce." -George W. Bush, at the Summit of the Americas in Quebec City, April 21, 2001

I think you should write to his father..he might understand English!

posted on Feb, 6 2005 @ 04:16 AM
link   
I found her MR.WU and she's with Dumbo!

Hey Ain't she pretty pisky? You may need a few dinks first though...I am heading out, so I will see what you think of that new 7 number code tonight. Bye,,,

posted on Feb, 6 2005 @ 04:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pisky

George!There you are! Go to bed and turn that computer off!!!!!!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join