It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Curious Case of the Trump Isaiah 45 Prophesies

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Long before the election I noted numerous (maybe 20) youtubes of people claiming to be told by God that Donald Trump would be the 45th POTUS. The video posters all claimed that Trump had the King Cyrus anointing from Isaiah 45.

A little background on King Cyrus:

Cyrus (whose name was pronounced "ko-resh" in Hebrew) became king of Persia in 559 B.C. and conquered Babylon in 539 B.C. He is mentioned in a majestic passage in Isaiah where the Lord says of Cyrus, "'He is My shepherd, and shall perform all My desire'; and he declares to Jerusalem, 'You shall be built,' and to the temple, 'Your foundation shall be laid'" (Is. 44:28). In other words, Cyrus would be the one who would cause Jerusalem to be rebuilt after it had been destroyed decades earlier by the Babylonians. But there's more that Isaiah says about Cyrus as the prophecy continues into chapter 45: "Thus says the Lord to Cyrus, His anointed, whose right hand I have held—to subdue nations before him and to loosen the loins of kings, to open doors before him so that the gates will not be shut: I will go before you and make the crooked places straight; I will break in pieces the gates of bronze and shatter the bars of iron. And I will give you the treasures of darkness and hidden riches of secret places so that you may know that I, the Lord, who calls you by your name, am the God of Israel. For Jacob My servant's sake and Israel My chosen one, I have even called you by your name; I have named you, though you have not known Me'" (Is. 45:1-4).

Is Donald Trump A Modern Day Cyrus?

The Lance Wallnau youtube which involves Trump being told about this - sorry I cannot embed this one:
www.youtube.com...

Sadhu Sundar Selvaraj

I wanted to post a couple more but, it looks like youtube was busy clearing these out.

Think about it.
Bash me if you want.
I do believe the hand of God is on Trump or he would never have gotten this far.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 11:40 PM
link   
a reply to: sad_eyed_lady

Trump is not here to deliver America on behalf of God. Trump is God's response to the 'Foolish Virgins' in America...the ones that took no oil.

Christians became arrogant and stupid. Most Christians don't even understand what the Bible teaches. They don't use 1John 1:9 anymore, and pastors get their canned sermons straight out of quarterly publications.

American Christians (in general) don't use critical thinking anymore. So God gave us what we asked for. We asked in arrogance and ignorance, so we are given an arrogant and ignorant leader....a blind man to lead the blind to their destruction.

Makes me want to sing the Star Spangled Banner.

edit on 13-1-2017 by BELIEVERpriest because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Well in my mind anyone who has ever uttered the phrase "grab em by the pussy" is probably from the other guy, not god.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Like Cyrus, will Trump die in battle, and will his son reign over and complete his ventures ?......

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Pronounced Ko Resh like David Koresh? Really? Very interesting if so.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 12:22 AM
link   
I remember when Christians wer running around claiming the Jabez blessing a few years ago.
This seems a bit like that
Cyrus is not Trump, Trump is not Cyrus, it's baffling how you can claim that the Vyrus thing and the Trump presidential thing are related when they clearly are not

Or
It baffled me how Christians claimed the Jabez blessing when those Christians wer not Jabez.
The blessing was given to Jabez, not christians

The anointing was given to Cyrus, not, definetly not Trump, what logic, other than a few people justifies this sort of reasoning?

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 01:08 AM
link   
You know it would be different if None of the spiritual men spoke of it. But some did, speak of it, on video, in letters, but hey folks nothing to see here it cannot be true. Let us look no further into this matter for my mind is made up. LOL. This coming from the same folks that believe the big bang is true because a simulation said that it could be possible. So I guess that I look at this as real time simulation through observed individuals claiming something was going to happen, when everyone else said it would not be possible, did in fact happen. Is it just me or has a lot of people become so closed minded that they will not even consider something even when the evidence is right in front of them? Good post. Worthy of consideration since you are speculating on a subject with factual evidence of the scenario.
edit on 14-1-2017 by 3daysgone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 04:03 AM
link   
a reply to: banjobrain

Well in my mind anyone who has ever uttered the phrase "grab em by the pussy" is probably from the other guy, not god.

LOL right, because no man (or woman) has ever said anything like that before in the history of human civilization......

I was a soldier for eight years, I know thats a lie.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 04:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cancerwarrior
a reply to: banjobrain

LOL right, because no man (or woman) has ever said anything like that before in the history of human civilization......

I was a soldier for eight years, I know thats a lie.

well for fooks sakes man, she is talking about the god of the bible, not a common person.

I don't recall hearing the folks in the bible talk in such a manner, you have to link the premise together to the the behavior of the man.

Or maybe god is backing fowl mouthed, ill tempered and vindictive people these days.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 05:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: banjobrain

Deuteronomy 25:11-12

“When men fight with one another and the wife of the one draws near to rescue her husband from the hand of him who is beating him and puts out her hand and seizes him by the private parts, then you shall cut off her hand. Your eye shall have no pity.

Go ahead Donald, grab 'em by the pussy. If they do the same to you, cut off her hand.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 06:02 AM
link   
a reply to: BELIEVERpriest

If that is who/what Trump represents, it's a two-edged sword. Cyrus caused the building of a Temple. In that sense, he is more for the beginning of God's latter day plans for the Jews than he is for Christians.

One should note that while Cyrus was also great for the Jews and Israel who have been backstabbed by Obama pretty badly, he was also a ruler of Babylon.

And Mystery Babylon the Great has fallen! So perhaps we ought to take a step or two back from thinking he will be all roses and candies for us and yet, he still may very well be God's instrument of these times.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 06:09 AM
link   
If all of this is not a very, very, very, elaborate show, then for sure what is occurring is a coup of sorts in the Deep State.

If it be a coup, then it would involve very high level people in intelligence, military, and gov't who back him. Without that he would not have gotten this far.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 07:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: banjobrain

You think JFK never said something like that? Or Clinton?

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 07:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Cancerwarrior

Only Christians could give such power to one man who with his mark says who can buy and sell, believes he can commit murder, thinks nuclear war is winnable, and will watch as millions lose their way to seek medical help. In America.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 07:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3

Only Christians could give such power to one man who with his mark says who can buy and sell, believes he can commit murder, thinks nuclear war is winnable, and will watch as millions lose their way to seek medical help. In America.

Really? Only Christians? So I guess we're responsible for Obama's proxy wars, his nuclear deal with Iran, his wrecking of the healthcare system, and his bailouts which further devalued our money.

Yeah, only Christians could empower such a man.

edit on 14-1-2017 by BELIEVERpriest because: oops

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 08:27 AM
link   

And this from the one that believes that Hillary Clinton is doing God's work

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 08:28 AM
link   
a reply to: BELIEVERpriest

I never heard Obama say he could commit murder and get by with it. Laying the table.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Ameilia

Yes. That is why David Koresh was looked at as a messiah.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 09:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

None of the Hebrew or Greek scriptures prophesize a woman being the vehicle of destruction.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 09:07 AM
link   

a reply to: Gothmog

None of the Hebrew or Greek scriptures prophesize a woman being the vehicle of destruction.

Better re-read.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join