It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can someone please inform me why Trump being friends with Putin would be a bad thing?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 05:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: nOraKat
a reply to: midicon

It seemed that the people of Crimea actually welcomed the Russians.

I'm sure that the people of Crimea watched the events unfold in Kiev and welcomed Russian intervention. There would have been bloodbath in Crimea had the unrest spread there.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 05:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Advantage

originally posted by: Advantage
The Russia love here gets pretty creepy at times. ... I mean, if Trump said.. okay, we are invading Mexico and taking this certain area and making it a part of the US.. Id be okay with it. I like Avocados... a LOT.

The trust in US media and belief in the narratives they sell you is creepier. You don't recognize the beating of the war drums? Are they for good reasons?

You'll be OK with killing people for avocados? You will fit in nicely with the cabal.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 05:58 AM
link   
I think this is a good summary of whats going on from Dr. Paul Craig Roberts, former Assistant Secretary in the Reagan administration:

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 07:39 AM
link   
People like Putin don't have 'friends', if Trump genuinely thinks he and Putin are buddies, then he's going to be very severely manipulated by a Russian who is an awful lot smarter than him.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 09:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: starwarsisreal
a reply to: deadlyhope

I think it would Putin's best interest to ally himself with the US because China has been eyeing Siberia for some time. There was a post like a while back that discusses how China have plans to backstab Russia and seize control of the Siberian regions and that information coming from the CPC itself via it's propaganda mouth piece.

That in the 70s and 80s was bass-ackwards. The US and China signed a mutual defense pact against Russia. My , how times have changed....

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Remember when the Bush family was friends with the Bin Ladens?
THAT'S why!

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: nOraKat
I think this is a good summary of whats going on from Dr. Paul Craig Roberts, former Assistant (Treasury) Secretary in the Reagan administration:

Thanks for posting that. Watched the whole thing, FYI.

I can't remember the last time I've seen an interview that was as 'crisp' as that one (sans teleprompters). Keiser had a handful of notes to keep the discussion on-track ... and Dr. Roberts was frikkin' sharp-as-a-tack. I do wonder how Keiser landed a fish like Roberts to begin with.

It's hard for someone to stay on-point in a narrative ... if they're telling lies. I have to rate that interview as "Very Believable" and may go back and see what subtle insights were scattered.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Well lets see ......

First because Hillary is not President
2. because the TPTB need to divide and conquer
3. because Trump can not admit the truth ... he was the "chump" candidate in the Selection of 2016
4. because Hillary rigged the election using hundreds of secret media agent pressatuers .... see "pied piper" Podesta emails
5. because the 2-Party hands of the elite would be amputated if this was not blamed on Trump and Russia ..(underlying question this issue is based on)
6. because the Democrat Party and its media agents need to prove they are hard on our politicalleaders ... only Republican though ...

Just an

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 01:17 PM
link   
I don't think Russia is the big baddie the US has made it out to be any more. What I do think is that Putin is an incredibly smart man who saw and seized his chance at destroying American global power by backing literally the stupidest person he could find - Trump.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra
reply to: konduit

You can't imagine the conflicts Trump is ALREADY, without being in office, if slamming us into. He is a bull in a china shop. But you don't see it.

FYI Trump is the only one actually talking about peace with Russia and working to end the Syrian conflict.

If you want to talk about real conflicts, not just the ones in your imagination, just look at Hillary's stint as SoS. Libya, Syria, the rise of ISIS... all happened on her watch. She is a neo-con in liberal clothing.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 03:49 PM
link   
It's not a bad thing at all really, it's actually quite sensible and forward thinking, one of the very few things I like about Drumpf.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 04:33 AM
link   
It's naive to think that Putin will ever take Trump or US as friends. Right now Putin is controlling majority of Earth and US. He done it without use of guns and without public knowledge. That's maybe greatest "political" move ever accomplished in history of humankind.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 04:57 AM
link   

Americans hate him because they are brainwashed to. Russia is the 'Other' and to control a nation you must have an 'Other' to fear. The UK does the same. It fits with their agendas when they need someone to be the bad guy to distract from their corruption. As we saw with the Russian 'hacking' facade.

I was going to make a post along these lines, asking people WHY they have a problem with Trump trying to make PEACE with Russia.

If you take a step back from the mud pit of deceit and disinformation there is no reason to fear progressive change.

Of course the establishment fear this progressive change that is why they are desperately trying to paint Russia as the bad guys again. It's blatant propaganda and Trump called CNN out on it (fake news!) yet it seems the majority are still duped and defend corrupt MSM and attack Trump, because thats what the propaganda plan is.

If you keep an objective eye its all very obvious but the amount of disinformation and confusion over facts and fake facts is a lot to digest.

Obama has deployed troops in Europe to 'warn' Russia they mean business...its an aggressive tactical manoeuvre which has barely been reported on. Russia see it as a threat and why wouldn't they. US and UK would if it was another country doing this to them.

This is the real news! Not bull# p-gate 'scandals'.

Do people support Obamas move to deploy troops to 'send a message' to Russia? (An aggressive message ).

Or do people support Trump's proposals for attempts to find PEACE?

Answer these questions honestly ☺

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 05:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: daftpink
Do people support Obamas move to deploy troops to 'send a message' to Russia? (An aggressive message ).

Huh.. yes.. people of these eastern countries support it and welcome it. Do you know why? Because we were under Russian occupation for decades and we don't want it again.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

That is so very true. We are going to be flushed down the toilet over here in the next economic crash, and there is not a thing that can stop it eventually. The sooner, the better, methinks. We need to make true friends while possible, because a time is coming when all the bad things this country has done overseas and our fake printed money will come back to haunt the United States. Only the true 'made' friends will still be friends at that time....

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Friends with a murderer does not need explained.
Believe me.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

China has been hacking and stealing every kind of secret from government/military/industrial for years! The Globalist lost the election so now Russia is the bad guy!

What? The west donrt hack other countries? The west does not manipulate other countries leaders and politics?

Lets not forget that american bases have surrounded china with misiles pointing in their direction.

I have said it bofore, and i will say it again. Western governments are the governments that most worry me, an its highly likely thst ww3 will be csused by us.

But because its the west doing all these terrible things, then most people have been vonditioned to either not think about it, or believe its in their countries interest.

I dont fear russia and i dont fear china, but if these countries are provoked, like russia is being at the moment, then there will be no winners.

Think about it. Where is the outrage over what China has been and is still doing?

edit on 15-1-2017 by Jay-morris because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Can someone please inform me why Trump being friends with Putin would be a bad thing?

Because apparently diplomacy ended with the current guy.

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 07:05 AM
link   
a reply to: TheLotLizard
Thelotlizard
Buddy that is spot on.
Perhaps you should be in politics.
At least ordinary people would understand where your coming from

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 08:53 AM
link   

What if.....instead of moving troops to the front of the Crimea border, a hone call was made? What if, instead of rough talk about building up more nukes, a phone call was made, or a sit down was had?

1. Nobody moved troops there ...they were there for the last 300+ years, long before Ukraine even existed.

2. There were many calls made in the last 20 years without response. While Russia stopped building up more nukes, US classified them as non-nukes and that was it. Like using machette to cut butter and saying it is not a machette. So the logical step was to do the same.

Everyone is dirty and real talks between governemnts are the ones we don't hear about. It's all just a game. All we see is a show after directors do their job. Russia wants it because they can sell more weapons and tech to Asian coutries, US wants it because it does the same in EU. So win-win for both countries.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join