It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump will 'will go directly to the American people, right over the top of the mainstream media'

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 10:23 PM
link   
The globalists are pulling out all the stops in an attempt to sideline Trump. Globalists are running scared for a reason. I think Trump is likely in danger. I hope he is careful. He has made comments about the federal reserve too.......

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 10:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

originally posted by: seeker1963
I find it odd that those who oppose our new president our outraged of his tweets!

What are they afraid of?

Other than my previous comment ... it's already spelled out completely in this thread.

Trump is the first person 'in authority' to speak directly to the American people ... for far longer than my memory goes back.

"His turd's not polished" ... was probably the most accurate.

And people are upset ... because they've gulped down way too much Kool Aid since Ronald Reagan/Bush Sr. had the helm with their practiced speaking abilities and tightly controlled NWO narratives.

The only side of the fence I play is the side the sheep stand on all day long.

Trump might laugh at out expense, but he seems to be pretty careful when running the sheers along some folks' backs.

FDR did "Fireside Chats" on the radio in the 1930's, with excellent propaganda results. Obama has a weekly online address that wasn't... yuuggeee.

Trump is taking it to the people with feedback. That's new.

I like it.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 10:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal
a reply to: UKTruth

The radio address is a rehearsed statement thrown up over the air. I think Trump's will actually be useful.

The Fireside chat of Roosevelt's may have hit a new level of
accessibility... possibly credibility as well.
If this guy gets the middle man eliminated from the mix, even
I may get a modicum of faith restored in my gov's ability to
police itself. On the flip side, there IS the FCC.
For useful, seasonal.. we must still awaken the great majority.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 10:40 PM
link   
a reply to: okrian

Ha!! Don't have to waste this reply after all. It had something to do with some fellow being deployed to Europe and the associated liberal sniveling when one is told it's time to earn the pay they signed up for.

a reply to: JoeP2247

These events set in motion for a Hillary led WWIII event. They were just so far along they couldn't be stopped. Remember this (the way the 'Progressives' have shown their hand) the next time you participate in an election.

Aren't you glad the sane amongst us kept Hillary out of the Halls of Power?

If there's a war in the near-term ... it was the Democrats who set it in motion.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 10:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: mkultra11
He should have weekly or bi weekly TV or YouTube policy announcements and updates to directly address the American people, instead of it being filtered through the partisan media.

Great idea.

The President already has a weekly radio address so perhaps increasing that kind of activity.
I would like him to also say directly which Congressmen or woman, and which Senators, are stopping things from progressing if things are slowing down in the House and Senate.

If there was a Nielsen of President Obama's spewage, versus our new
Chief Executive's-- would it matter? Do Real Numbers matter?
In the spirit of Lucifer: now that honesty is being more effectively
regarded as truth by the Great Unwashed, and we still don't matter
at all---
all we did is get honest with each other, and we're still screwed.
I guess the end game is to leave life with a clear conscience.
Or best of all, the game is just that: we all die losers.
God I love that one: it promotes the highest level of spiritual growth.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 10:52 PM
link   

He should have weekly or bi weekly TV or YouTube policy announcements and updates to directly address the American people, instead of it being filtered through the partisan media.

Great idea.

The President already has a weekly radio address so perhaps increasing that kind of activity.
I would like him to also say directly which Congressmen or woman, and which Senators, are stopping things from progressing if things are slowing down in the House and Senate.

[second effort-- it finally came, and I'm no halfback]
edit on 13-1-2017 by derfreebie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 10:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: derfreebie

Great idea.

at all---

So much truth in that statement.........

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 11:06 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

An audit of the fed is a very very big deal. There have been talks of a asset based dollar as well.

That will not fly with our debt based system.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 11:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
a reply to: seasonal

The greatest empire the world has ever seen, being lead by a goofy old man sitting on his toilet at night, pounding out random soundbytes into the info sphere.

Who doesn't believe that a satisfying crap by some world leaders, can lead to world peace?

Or cooperation.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 11:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal
a reply to: seeker1963

Communication directly with the unwashed, that is the media's bread and butter.

I have heard some people say JFK like persona and communication skills, I am starting to see some of their points.

I find it odd that those who oppose our new president our outraged of his tweets!

What are they afraid of? ....

1.)Truth

2.)Freedom

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 11:14 PM
link   
If he's going to be talking to the people directly, may I suggest that he finds a better means than twitter? you can't really convey much of anything in the few short words that twitter allows, and trump has had you tube accounts with videos he has made up..
that would be a far better way to communicate.

his twittering is kind of like a joke to alot of people...

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 11:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: derfreebie

Great idea.

at all---

So much truth in that statement.........

Thanks Seeker. If I could be directed to the less truthful
sounding utterances, we'd all be better off. In the meantime,
I owe you a debt for even reading my laments for the content.
For now, I'm a church mouse in the flood of politics. All I say and
mean is because I care too much.

edit on 13-1-2017 by derfreebie because: You REALLY wanna know? U2U me. I'm always here for ya.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 11:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: okrian
Um. If you haven't been paying attention these are the issues...

- A good amount of Trump's tweets are falsehoods.
- A good amount of Trump's tweets are petty, reactionary, and childish (to an absolutely insane degree).
- A good amount of Trump's tweets demonstrate that he speaks long before he thinks.
- As if Trump doesn't have an agenda?

This behavior can get incredibly dangerous on the world stage. If anyone has the reckless power to start WW3, it's this dolt.

It scares me how the Trump supporters are so happy to usher in this new authoritarian reign that doesn't have to provide answers and even scarier, doesn't have to provide anything at all in order to garner a frightening amount of trust (except for 'it's going to be great, so great that it'll make your head spin').

And gimme a break with this ongoing ridiculousness that Trump isn't the establishment. He's the establishment that buys/owns the other establishment (and friends, and laws, and out-of-court settlements, etc). Sorry, but that dude is the enemy.

What has happened to ATS. This isn't even conservative anymore.

Wait till prez Trump hits the late nite tv talk shows.

Goes to show what you know about conservitives, btw.

Maybe he'll hit golf balls with people's faces on them into a water hazzard, just for #s.

Sorry if Trumps win feels like having your wisdom teeth extracted, without anisthesia.

Such is life.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 11:36 PM
link   
I hope he does, that way none of his bs is filtered by his cronies or breitbart and we can see exactly what he's thinking

Thanks twitter

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 03:21 AM
link   

His tweets coupled with the replies from his most dedicated haters who swarm to his tweets within seconds with gnashing of teeth and ripping of loincloth, will be forever recorded for the history tablets to give account.

I hope his tweet threads are preserved in all their original glory so that in the future folks can decide for themselves whether he or his detractors were the real danger.

edit on 14-1-2017 by Sublimecraft because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 04:52 AM
link   

He will continue to call the truth a lie. Then lie and call it the truth.
The four year old thinks he's fooling us.
Pathetic ignoramus.
edit on 1142017 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 04:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Tardacus

You are presuming that the people will know when he's lying.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 04:53 AM
link   
a reply to: AngryCymraeg

His lips will be moving.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 04:55 AM
link   

He'd have to understand things in order to explain things .

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 04:55 AM
link   

Trump will continue to talk directly to the American people

Trump has already won the election. He doesn't need to talk to "the people" anymore. Once actually in office, he'll need to answer to "the people". The only he can do that is through the press.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join