It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump will 'will go directly to the American people, right over the top of the mainstream media'

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+16 more 
posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Trump will continue to talk directly to the American people, and I don't blame him. The media has a definite agenda and will do anything they can to bog Trump down with petty lies.

Trump will continue to call out falsehoods and he will go directly to the American people, said Anthony Scaramucci. He was talking about the Buzzfeed's unconfirmed allegations about Trump.

Trump adviser Anthony Scaramucci told Fox News Friday that President-elect Donald Trump will continue to call out “falsehoods” in the news and “will go directly to the American people, right over the top of the mainstream media.”

Former financier Scaramucci spoke to “The O’Reilly Factor” about BuzzFeed’s “unconfirmed, never fact-checked” dossier containing salacious allegations about the president-elect that was published earlier this week.
www.foxnews.com...

Scaramucci said it is important to get Trump's message to the people, he continued to say that Trump knows how to unbundle things and explain them to the common person.

Scaramucci said it was important for the incoming administration to get its message "directly" to the people in a way that Americans will enjoy, adding Trump's new title is"Tweeter-in-Chief."

"One thing I love about the president-elect is that he knows how to unbundle things and explain things to the common person," he added.

+7 more 
posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 08:54 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

Why do you think they are pissed he uses Twitter?

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

Communication directly with the unwashed, that is the media's bread and butter.

I have heard some people say JFK like persona and communication skills, I am starting to see some of their points.

+3 more 
posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 08:59 PM
link   
If true, this will be nothing less than engrossingly entertaining!

Imagine the "leader of the free world" uncut and unleashed on Twitter. What about a YouTube channel too.

No really, when was the last time "We the People" got a message straight "from the horse's mouth" as opposed to some other orifice? Or processed through endless turd polishers and packagers before we get the message?

The winds of change are stirring, not sure from what directions, but it looks like it could be a hurricane.

ganjoa

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 09:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

Why do you think they are pissed he uses Twitter?

Because ... p-gate??

2d line.

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 09:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal
a reply to: seeker1963

Communication directly with the unwashed, that is the media's bread and butter.

I have heard some people say JFK like persona and communication skills, I am starting to see some of their points.

I find it odd that those who oppose our new president our outraged of his tweets!

What are they afraid of?

I welcome this kind of being upfront and personal from a president versus those who hire henchmen/women to make excuses for them! Trump has chosen his path to communicate with the people! It's a double edged sword, but I applaud him for his courage!

+13 more 
posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 09:06 PM
link   
why shouldn`t he talk directly to the people, he works for the people, we the people don`t need an intermediary to tell us what the president said,complete with their own spin on it.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 09:06 PM
link   
He should have weekly or bi weekly TV or YouTube policy announcements and updates to directly address the American people, instead of it being filtered through the partisan media.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 09:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: mkultra11
He should have weekly or bi weekly TV or YouTube policy announcements and updates to directly address the American people, instead of it being filtered through the partisan media.

Great idea.

The President already has a weekly radio address so perhaps increasing that kind of activity.
I would like him to also say directly which Congressmen or woman, and which Senators, are stopping things from progressing if things are slowing down in the House and Senate.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 09:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963
I find it odd that those who oppose our new president our outraged of his tweets!

What are they afraid of?

Other than my previous comment ... it's already spelled out completely in this thread.

Trump is the first person 'in authority' to speak directly to the American people ... for far longer than my memory goes back.

"His turd's not polished" ... was probably the most accurate.

And people are upset ... because they've gulped down way too much Kool Aid since Ronald Reagan/Bush Sr. had the helm with their practiced speaking abilities and tightly controlled NWO narratives.

The only side of the fence I play is the side the sheep stand on all day long.

Trump might laugh at out expense, but he seems to be pretty careful when running the sheers along some folks' backs.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: mkultra11

Great idea.

The President already has a weekly radio address so perhaps increasing that kind of activity.
I would like him to also say directly which Congressmen or woman, and which Senators, are stopping things from progressing if things are slowing down in the House and Senate.

Absolutely. Make these establishment hacks uncomfortable. They work for us, the American people, not their special interest groups or globalist masters.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Tardacus

It would seem that the people behind the curtain are not in complete control. These people are not used to being told no.

What can we expect from an open communication with the likes of Trump. I can imagine he will name names when there is a problem. It will be very nice to see the real Washington, if that is what happens.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

The radio address is a rehearsed statement thrown up over the air. I think Trump's will actually be useful.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 09:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal

The radio address is a rehearsed statement thrown up over the air. I think Trump's will actually be useful.

Agreed.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 09:32 PM
link   
It's refreshing to know that the mainstream media is in a panic. This tells me that whatever agenda or motives they are pushing are in jeopardy. For the first time in my life (I'm 29 years old) I actually feel like the man in charge has my future and well being in mind. At this point I am optimistic about the future of our country.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Why bother doing the stupid address if it just is a smiley warm mission of self importance? I have yet to see a pres that didn't seem to have something way more important than the American people going on. Reagan is my first memory of a pres by the way.

This is the first president that seems to get aroused at the possibility of more American jobs. Why is that?

This is the first president that has told the press to go to hell, and I thinks he means it.

And this president says he backs something that hasn't been done since JFK, mess with the Fed.
edit on 13-1-2017 by seasonal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Um. If you haven't been paying attention these are the issues...

- A good amount of Trump's tweets are falsehoods.
- A good amount of Trump's tweets are petty, reactionary, and childish (to an absolutely insane degree).
- A good amount of Trump's tweets demonstrate that he speaks long before he thinks.
- As if Trump doesn't have an agenda?

This behavior can get incredibly dangerous on the world stage. If anyone has the reckless power to start WW3, it's this dolt.

It scares me how the Trump supporters are so happy to usher in this new authoritarian reign that doesn't have to provide answers and even scarier, doesn't have to provide anything at all in order to garner a frightening amount of trust (except for 'it's going to be great, so great that it'll make your head spin').

And gimme a break with this ongoing ridiculousness that Trump isn't the establishment. He's the establishment that buys/owns the other establishment (and friends, and laws, and out-of-court settlements, etc). Sorry, but that dude is the enemy.

What has happened to ATS. This isn't even conservative anymore.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 10:12 PM
link   
I spend a lot of time breaking my family and friends out of the MSM cycle of delusions...mixed with curent news.

We rely on social media and the WORD of others WE TRUST....like more people do every day.

Trump is smart to openly say screw the privately owned propaganda machines MSM project as.

If I were the Donald I would have some of my top tier guys planning the dissolution of MSM ownership as we know it...with a set small limit of private ownership %.Privately owned MSM represents a National Security threat if they become foreign owned or influenced by proxy.By the People, of the People, for the People,no more MONOPOLY on the airwaves...no more window of opportunity,no more private owneship of MSM.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 10:16 PM
link   

The greatest empire the world has ever seen, being lead by a goofy old man sitting on his toilet at night, pounding out random soundbytes into the info sphere.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Trump has to go right to the people in order to avoid the editorializing by a biased media. I believe this will be the new standard for all Presidents going forward which will make the MSM more and more irrelevant.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join