It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Speaking In Tongues

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by truejew

Originally posted by truejew
Trinitarians love their multiple spirits and gods/persons.

And anti-Trinitarians love their cults...

The Trinity is attacked by all the cults so that they can also deny the deity of Jesus.

When you see mainly cults and false religions backing the anti-Trinity Doctrine, that says it all right there.

How in the world can anyone believe that Spurgeon is not a Christian and at the same time be so deceived by the the anti-Trinity heresy THEMSELVES?

The anti-Trinity heresy is one of the most dangerous teachings today which is why it was officially condemned by the church in the fourth century.

To me one of the biggest clues is to look at which groups reject the Trinity and which do not:

Faith Groups that Reject the Trinity

• Muslims
• Mormons
• Jehovah's Witnesses
• Christian Science
• Scientology
• Satanism
• Arians
• Armstrongism
• Christadelphians
• The Way International
• Unification Church

"Another characteristic of all non‑Christian cults is either an inadequate view or outright denial of the Holy Trinity. The biblical doctrine of the Trinity, one God in three Persons, is usually attacked as being pagan or satanic in origin.

The Characteristics of Cults

Plural pronouns used of God proving the trinity

A. Three plural pronouns, (We, Us, Our) used 6 different times in four different passages. Remember the word God (elohim) is also plural every time it is used in the Old Testament. Gen 11:7 also includes a plural verb (confuse) which even further, through grammar reinforces the plural "elohim" and the plural pronoun US.

"Our" Gen 1:26
"Us" Gen 1:26; 3:22; 11:7; Isa 6:8
"We" Isa 6:8

B. These are the four passages where God speaks for Himself and uses plural pronouns:

"Then God [plural elohim] said, "Let Us [plural pronoun] make man in Our [plural pronoun] image, according to Our [plural pronoun] likeness" Genesis 1:26

"Then Yahweh God [plural elohim] said, "Behold, the man has become like one of Us [plural pronoun], knowing good and evil" Genesis 3:22

"Come, let Us [plural pronoun] go down and there confuse [plural form of balal] their language, so that they will not understand one another’s speech." Genesis 11:7

"Then I heard the voice of the Lord [plural elohim], saying, "Whom shall I send, and who will go for Us [plural pronoun]?"" Isaiah 6:8

Trinity Proof Texts

The Trinity is often attacked by the cults
Cults HATE The Trinity
The Characteristics of Cults
Trinity Proof Texts

edit on 19-9-2012 by Murgatroid because: I felt like it..

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 01:42 PM
link   
To be spoken through.
I have heard stories of this and as far as i know it is said in the way of "what teaches the spider to weave?" or to put it more bluntly "if you don't know, you won't know.

Could it be native words embedded in lines of DNA or external words fed through the subject, from who? trying to describe such events feels dirty.

hé said "is this you or me??"
"You and me."

new topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join