It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lack of outrage over white man who murdered two cops

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 01:08 AM
link   
a reply to: bigdaddycruel6699

I heard about lack of outrage and coverage on the Advise show involving White people killing cops sometime back, but I didn't post it here as the man was already in custody and facing the legal system, and to tell the truth I participated in too many downer threads with a race angle, and yet here I am again..

the vid.

Another one but the cops lived.

Where are the Blue lives Matter or All lives matter crowd ??..they don't exist , except to talk about Black lives Matter.
Oh one more thing, the thread may seem race baity to some, but at the heart of what the O.P is talking about is the glaring hypocrisy, look at any thread in the social Issues forum where the reverse happened and you will find term like animals, thugs etc and well deserved I might add, but very few would try and explain context, very few talk about Wht on Wht crime, or the "wht culture" they are spoken as individuals not any culture that spawned them.

Exception to the rule by some members here is always a given btw.
edit on 14-1-2017 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 02:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Spider879

OPEN CHALLENGE:
Can you or odz or ANYONE, find one case where anyone who WASN'T in-all-likelihood-BLM-inspired who went around indiscriminately murdering random cops just for being cops (not just 'cop killers', but cop HUNTERS)?

Dude (criminal) gets pulled over and kills the cop trying to escape kind of scenario does NOT apply; But instead dude sees a cop and kills him just for being a cop.

Seems like a fair challenge just by raw statistical probability within a populace of over 300 million alone (considering the 'Nutcase Factor'). This is basically even cutting race out of the equation, more about raw ideology. BLM was founded in 2013, therefor how many COP HUNTERS in 'all of history' were there pre-BLM, versus after (note there have been numerous other random cops getting gunned down while se pumping gas type incidents besides Dallas/Baton Rouge post-BLM).
edit on 14-1-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 03:29 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Yes the guy above in the first vid.
And I have yet to read any statement in the manifesto of BLM said go kill a cop, more than likely web cams of police misconduct is driving this, BLM is a convenient cover , and in some of the manifesto leave behind of the dead cop killers they go out of their way to state that they were not with BLM, some ,at least one guy was a vet, perhaps had issues..like you said a nutjob.
Btw one of the Dallas cop turned out to be a hard core supremacist, the FBI warned us about infiltration by them as early as 2006, bet you top dollars no one is reviewing cases he had involving black folks or others.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 04:31 AM
link   

So what is it exactly that we're supposed to do? Riot? Make signs expressing just how angry I am? Just how am I to express my outrage over this?

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 04:45 AM
link   

Interesting. It would have helped a tad if you had their names attached so a quick look would prevent one from having to expect they'd have to play out a video to get to the nature of each case.

So some hardcore racists of some fringe social group(s) went on the ima kill ima kill cop hunting spree trip.

I doubt anyone here would support that. BTW, were those pre- or post-2013?

The thing with BLM, it's a social MOVEMENT of hardcore racists whose efforts are inspiring open racism and hate crime atrocities across the nation, where people whom are inspired by them openly call for things like dead white babies yet the founders of BLM they dont they WONT denounce this sort of thing directly, and the MSM wont task them to do so, and the POTUS supports them anyways...

...and if that isn't bad enough, the longer it goes on, and the more mainstream it becomes, the more it will embolden and push sympathizers into those fringe white supremacist groups.

So unless you guys want to see white supremacy become a social movement, become the mainstream, and see what true oppression / civil war looks like, how about you start denouncing BLM already. BECAUSE IT FAILED? Look at Soros who is behind it: it was only ever set up to cause total social conflict. AND TO THAT IT SUCCEEDED!
edit on 14-1-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 05:13 AM
link   

What is so hard to understand that it is individuals who claim to be part of the BLM movement that are doing whatever you're talking about not the ENTIRE movement.

Show us the the manifesto of the BLM movement where they state "kill cops" or prove the entire movement is about that. You won't be able to, you will just find individuals..not an entire group.

That is the problem with bigot/racists, they hold an entire group responsible when it is individuals that do bad.
edit on 14-1-2017 by bigdaddycruel6699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Have you read their manifesto of principles?

Are you familiar with Critical Race Theory, the Progressive Stack, and the Patriarchy conspiracy theory? Because all three are embodied there, which is all bent on a society completely obsessed with race, where white people (straight cis white men in particular) are nothing but dirty stinking oppressors of all of humanity (and are inherently racist & sexist), while all minorities are victims of Patriarchal oppression AND "cant be racist / bigoted", while all women are also victims of the Patrirachal oppressors AND "cant be sexist / bigoted" (and add in gays and transgenders along these lines).

In case you need it spelled out for you: that oppressors conspiracy model is straight up right out of Nazi Germany, while even the Nazi's didn't come up with this 'we can't be racist / sexist / bigot model' anything like these SJW's. Thus I call them the Nu-Nazi's, and I've written at length about it in case my talking points are new to you:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 06:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: seagull

So what is it exactly that we're supposed to do? Riot? Make signs expressing just how angry I am? Just how am I to express my outrage over this?

We should probably riot and burn down our own neighborhoods in protest and then start blocking freeways.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 07:44 AM
link   
People aren't outraged because the media hasn't reported it nationally and told us what our opinions are yet

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Cry me a river Op. Stupid, pointless thread, it's sole reason being to drum up racial anger.

And , quelle surprise...it worked a charm on the usual members

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 08:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigdaddycruel6699

That is the problem with bigot/racists, they hold an entire group responsible when it is individuals that do bad.

Ah...you must have missed the memo.

All Muslims the same, potential terrorist.
All black people responsible for BLM

Try to keep up...

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 08:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: intrptr
Hmmm...

We aren’t even a full week into November and Deputy Patrick Sondron is the 6th officer killed in the line of duty this month, and the 117th officer killed in the line of duty in 2016. Gunfire deaths of police officers are up 65% this year.

Whawha--what?

bluelivesmatter

That is an alarming rise, hopefully it is just a spike in numbers, man people really are losing the plot all over the place...

Its the police own fault. If cop killings of innocent civilians is on the rise, then people get all fearful and shoot first... too.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Please address this hypocrisy.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Doesn't work for me, I've much better things to do. Like watch the paint on the wall I just painted dry.

I'd dearly love to know how working to make change, alter peoples perceptions in a peaceful manner, isn't expressing outrage...but instead I'm supposed to be borderline psychotic, instead.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 07:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull

Just post this:

I AM OUTRAGED!

There. No more lack of outrage.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Can't something happen without these psycho liberals automatically making it into a racial issue?

It's f*cking insane at this point.. This has nothing to do with racist, stop whining. And for the record, if a black guy did kill two police officers liberals would be falling over themselves trying to make excuses.. Isn't that right? That happens all the god damn time with you people. You'll make excuses for outright thugs attacking police no matter how wrong they are so shut up will ya, you people have no credibility left at this point.

And how about liberals addressing the vast black overrepresentation in crime? Can't mention that.. But when some white person does commit a crime you'd think the god damn sky had fallen.. This hypopcrisy and double standard is disgusting. Talk about the god damn problems of the black community honestly for once won't ya.. Black Lives Matter is a joke. You people have completely infected and destroyed racial relations with your poisonous religion.

Hmpf.. black people are ten times as racist as whites. They're OPENLY racist all the time. Just look around, they're talking about killing whites all over the internet, they have a whole freaking genre of pseudo-science and mysticism books based on the absurd supremacist notion that they are gods and whites are genetic experiments. But no, that's not racist at all.. All whites are cannibal albinos, evil devils without souls. We even had some loser white guy spouting about this stuff a while back, and that guy was a professor tweeting about it.

The embarrassing overcompensation of these gullible, gullible fools.. Yeah, you guys are gods standing on the street corner selling drugs and shooting each other.. just look at Africa, very godlike societies. Can't even maintain a functioning modern society without the help of the West. The big elephant in the room..

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 11:30 PM
link   
a reply to: DeadMoonJester

The embarrassing overcompensation of these gullible, gullible fools.. Yeah, you guys are gods standing on the street corner selling drugs and shooting each other.. just look at Africa, very godlike societies. Can't even maintain a functioning modern society without the help of the West. The big elephant in the room..

Yeah just look at Africa, perhaps Black folks have more reason to make wide swiping statements like, the west can't function without raping Africa's resources , they could say things like drugs sales both legal (heroin) and illegal is killing off white people, while you fret about losing your place in the world..Fear OF A Black Planet. whining about "White" genocide..when it's not even a thing.
The elephant in the room is.. YOU!

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Because it's not news. It only becomes news if it can be twisted and used to inflame racial tensions. If whites were actual hypocrites we would be going nuts and calling officers pigs and asking to lynch them like the BLM does.

all this does is highlight BLM racism .. where they only care if a black person dies. Cops can kill white people all day long and they are content with that.
edit on 15-1-2017 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 10:22 PM
link   

No way.. you people have simply forgotten the ways of our ancestors. The World will be shocked when the inner earthling societies including white Nordics and other ethnicities from our planets distant ancient past show up and it's revealed that they're all genetic purists and would be considered racist by our "modern" "enlightened" societies.

It's gonna be a real hoot to see liberals reacting to the obsession of these societies with bloodlines and genetic purity.. You think TPTB might have gotten that from somewhere? They're gonna look pretty foolish when the truly enlightened societies thousands of years ahead of us in all ways so flagrantly contradict their modern liberal racism fantasy brainwashing paradigm and expose it for the fiction it is. Yeah, "there is no such thing as race.." let's ignore evolution at our own discretion. You guys will look like brainwashed religious fanatics at that point. Aliens too will be like: "yeah, race really is a thing, I mean come on it was pretty obvious libtards".

There's a lot of insect alien DNA in Somalians by the way.. creepy stuff. Even worse if a person has Dero DNA..

Perhaps you haven't studied the work of your black master Malachi Z York. He too knew of the Deros. You misunderstand me, I am for the emancipation of the black man and all other races. But we must all first acknowledge that race is real.. and that different races on this planet has different DNA and different histories with different ET's.. this is a complex subject but it's importance can not be denied. Black people are good at basketball and Asians are good at math and karate, it's just the way of things.

My only real enemy besides liberals are the Deros.. but not blacks, I know TPTB set out early to destroy the harmony of black communities. I am hip to the struggle but the evil liberals have deceived blacks and turned them against whites. This is a problem..

Disclosure will bring a lot of racial issues. The Nazi groups will want to impose race laws but they're allied with negative ET's so I don't know how realistic their ambitions are.

Which side are you on once the # hits the fan? Black Buddhas will show up to lead black people.. the US will be torn by war. Who's side are you on?

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 10:29 PM
link   
I think the media is busy with the inauguration, I don't think its racial, could be though. Look how they don't want to report when cops kill whites, only blacks, or when the cop is black that shoots a black, they like to leave that part out.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join