It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lack of outrage over white man who murdered two cops

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Lack of outrage over white man who murdered two cops and fired more than 50 shots is disturbing

But if somehow, a black man fired over 50 shots at police, killed two officers, and narrowly missed killing three more, the Black Lives Matter movement would be blamed. I’d be blamed, President Obama would be blamed, and that black man would be the new poster child for the war on police.

... when I search for Ralph Elrod on Twitter, hardly a single soul has mentioned his name in over a month. Conservatives haven’t lobbied for justice online for Officers Smallwood and Sondron. No hashtags have been created like they did in response to the young man who was kidnapped and assaulted in Chicago. Elrod’s face hasn’t been memed and shared. His actions haven’t been blamed on a single soul.

Interesting how I never heard any outrage on here about this. I mean when something like this happens, there are close to 100 flags and page after page about their outrage...Hmm what could be the difference..

edit on 13-1-2017 by bigdaddycruel6699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: bigdaddycruel6699

Good point. I haven't even heard anything about this at all.

Ya know, it sounds like the white culture really needs to examine itself and it's violence toward other whites.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Aside from this posting, this is the first I've heard of it anywhere.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 06:14 PM
link   
If I heard about it, I already forgot about it. I have a hard time arguing with the idea that this story would have played out differently with a different perpetrator. I certainly remember reading about Dallas police shootings.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 06:15 PM
link   
I never heard of this case, but to be frank, I don't think those pushing division in America found this case to be useful. It is not about blaming the blacks or BLM, it is all about dividing the country.

I mean...the police didn't shoot this person, there doesn't seem to be any good cellphone videos...etc. it is just not proproganda worthy!

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 06:16 PM
link   

What shooting is this? I only know of the one, with the Black female officer and one who died on his bike responding. Is the media not reporting it?
edit on 13-1-2017 by iTruthSeeker because: (no reason given)

Kind of hard to be outraged when noone has heard of this shooting.

And I think the outrage comes from Blacks chanting to kill cops, and then they start killing cops. There is a difference.

Killing a cop to get away is MUCH different than killing one only because he is a cop, an assassination.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 06:19 PM
link   
According to the fbi, "white" people make up 72.4% of the population but only account for 47% of the homocides in the US. What's the problem again?

+2 more 
posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 06:23 PM
link   

If you want outrage, I'll give you some. ANYONE who would do this, no matter their skin color deserves to be summarily executed.

This is just another race baiting attempt, which I consider the worst form of racism no matter which side is engaging in this crap. People pretending to be politically correct and so, so innocent, while engaging in overt racism themselves by trying to turn every story into a racial issue.

Scum are scum and race does not matter. If it does, a person needs to look inward at the source of their own hate IMO.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Hmmm...

We aren’t even a full week into November and Deputy Patrick Sondron is the 6th officer killed in the line of duty this month, and the 117th officer killed in the line of duty in 2016. Gunfire deaths of police officers are up 65% this year.

Whawha--what?

bluelivesmatter
edit on 13-1-2017 by intrptr because: ex content

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Whatever...maybe criminals are criminals?

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Hahahah!
Shaun King?
The Shaun King wrote this?
Buahahah!!
Sorry I will find a legitimate source for this one then base my opinion off that.

Wow!...
Just wow...
White Privilege: Shaun King Plagiarizes Article, Editor Gets Fired

And just because I love seeing you all slapped in the face with reality.

edit on 13-1-2017 by JAY1980 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Yep just as I thought..lack of outrage unless they are people of a certain demographic. Move along..

Notice the replies, racebait, it happens, stats that show white people are less likely to kill, blacks chant...no distinction that some African Americans chant just lumped an entire demographic into one and attack the source.

edit on 13-1-2017 by bigdaddycruel6699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 06:42 PM
link   
No outrage by BLM for the killing of a black officer?

I guess in their mind the blue cancels out the black somehow so it does not "matter."

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Googling has been a void in why this man did what he did. He apparently became frustrated with the neighbors kids driving their motor cross bike and atv up and down the road. Being the father of a deputy, he had called the police multiple times and even had a law enforcement sticker on his mailbox. This time the neighbors called the police since he had threatened the kids. His current wife in the house only said that he was really frustrated with the neighbors kids and no real action for his complaints.

His own son being a deputy only 25 miles away from his residence, does seem strange that he would ambush and shoot the cops. Hoping someone else can find out more and share.

Edit add: Local News Source
edit on 1 13 2017 by CynConcepts because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 06:49 PM
link   

The man is a criminal. He murdered two people who were doing their jobs. It was horrible.

It was much like the Topeka office who was murdered in cold blood doing a routine traffic stop. Walked up to the window to ask for license and registration and the guy just shot him.

It was awful.

But here's the thing -- I don't focus on who the guy in the truck was. The officer was simply doing a routine traffic stop. Truck was legitimately speeding. All he expected to do was hand over a ticket for it and go about his day. Instead, he was shot in the face dead.

Oh, by the way, that guy was white, but it doesn't matter. What matters is that the officer was shot out of the blue by an @ssh0le who simply wouldn't take his traffic ticket.

I think what you'll find is that the reason anyone makes any big deal out of the race of the people who shoot cops is that the race involved cries endlessly about how they are constantly being unfairly targeted and shot in cold blood by officers and then turns around and proceeds to start executing them out of a perceived need for vengeance. Your argument would make much more sense of whites cried just as much about being executed in cold blood by cops, but we generally don't. We assume that someone shot by the cops likely was doing something they shouldn't have.
edit on 13-1-2017 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 07:03 PM
link   
How convenient your source didn't mention the nature of the crime. Cops came to his home and tried to arrest; yada standoff shootout situation.
www.13wmaz.com...

This would be an entirely dishonest comparison to the random indiscriminate mass murder atrocity events perpetrated against white cops like in Dallas, Baton Rouge, and other places. In case that doesn't compute: They were at his place trying to arrest him or whatever how it happened to go down. This would be nothing like a person going out doing open hunting season on white cops just for being white cops.

Perhaps you didn't think to find out why he was shooting at him, but the person who wrote that piece is a demented liar and should be completely ignored.
edit on 13-1-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

so the context of murdered cops matters to you then... not just murdered cops.

you're just making the killings straight up about race, or lack of significance if there is no racial motivation.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Last weekend a black man murdered his girlfriend and then murdered a cop in Orlando, FL. How do I know? Because I was in the town at the time for a business venture and it was in the local news because there was a man hunt under way. There was no national coverage of this event.

OP take your race baiting agenda and shove it.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 10:15 PM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

Well I could always fallback onto the concepts of first, second and third degree murder here, but then again I have much better grounding:

A racially motivated martyrdom-hopeful indiscriminate open hunting season war on a specific group vs. nutter maniac gets himself into a firearms standoff versus specific threats at his home... to me when you take away the obvious common elements (firearms, cops, cops murdered) what we're left with is night and day.

Add to that the guys that did Dallas and Baton Rouge it's pretty safe to say they went in sober, after much planning, whereas there's a good chance white trash standoff dude was probably on something (or off his meds).

edit on 13-1-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 10:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
Hmmm...

We aren’t even a full week into November and Deputy Patrick Sondron is the 6th officer killed in the line of duty this month, and the 117th officer killed in the line of duty in 2016. Gunfire deaths of police officers are up 65% this year.

Whawha--what?

bluelivesmatter

That is an alarming rise, hopefully it is just a spike in numbers, man people really are losing the plot all over the place...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join