It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A question about talking to nazi's when i run into them...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 11:44 PM
link   
I was wondering could i ignore them or belittle them with names and insults just as they do to people in real life? or would i get points off for that? or could i do it all the time get points off for it, but not get banned?

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 11:46 PM
link   
See this thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ryanp5555
I was wondering could i ignore them or belittle them with names and insults just as they do to people in real life? or would i get points off for that? or could i do it all the time get points off for it, but not get banned?

Bad Idea, do not stoop to thier level, stay above them and argue with reason and clarity. You will get banned for engaging in such behavior, I'm not a mod but I've been here long enough to learn that much.

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 11:51 PM
link   
okay okay i wont stoop to their level. its just they all need a good kickin' to the shins.

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 11:51 PM
link   
U2U a mod, or use the suggestion button.

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 11:53 PM
link   

okay okay i wont stoop to their level. its just they all need a good kickin' to the shins.

Yeah I feel that way about them as well, but I will not go that low. In fact I will be making a point to stay out of the Political Conspiracies forum until this all blows over.

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 11:55 PM
link   
i had no idea where it was happening at... it's wierd you guys talk about the rise in racism on the boards over the last few weeks but at the same time there has been a rise in Anti-Christ threads. I mean i know there was a lot before, but it seems like the entire Religious Conspiracies forum is littered with those kind of threads now. Maybe that is the way stuff happens, but i have noticed that.

posted on Jan, 29 2005 @ 12:00 AM
link   

i had no idea where it was happening at... it's wierd you guys talk about the rise in racism on the boards over the last few weeks but at the same time there has been a rise in Anti-Christ threads. I mean i know there was a lot before, but it seems like the entire Religious Conspiracies forum is littered with those kind of threads now. Maybe that is the way stuff happens, but i have noticed that.

We're aware of it, yes. The AntiChrist threads are from another source (we have some Christians with unusal beliefs strolling in here because this is a big board and they want to convince everyone to follow them.) Yes, it's terribly disconcerting.

For the neonazis, if you wish to argue, there's a lot that can be laid (correctly) at their door. The strongest argument is that they are not patriots and that their loyalty is questionable, for their organizations have strong ties with Al Qaida. You can search... there's news stories on that.

posted on Jan, 29 2005 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Sry Misread your post, Mod plz delete

[edit on 29-1-2005 by sardion2000]

posted on Jan, 29 2005 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Excuse me, are you trying to equate Christians to neo-nazis now?

Am I to take it that any one that wants to discuss eschatology will be considered in the same bucket at neo-nazis?

This is just getting richer by the minute.

posted on Jan, 29 2005 @ 12:04 AM
link   
You can sing to the Nazis:

Hitler has only one left ball,
Goebbels has two but they're quite small
Himmler has something sim'lar,
And Mussolini hasn't any, at all!

posted on Jan, 29 2005 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Byrd
we have some Christians with unusal beliefs strolling in here because this is a big board and they want to convince everyone to follow them.

The Guilotine thread is positivley sureal.

posted on Jan, 29 2005 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Byrd

We're aware of it, yes. The AntiChrist threads are from another source (we have some Christians with unusal beliefs strolling in here because this is a big board and they want to convince everyone to follow them.) Yes, it's terribly disconcerting.

There are a lot of us aware of quite a few pagans that come on this board trying to pull us into anti-christian views and convince others to follow their militant ways of "if you aren't rejecting christianity you must be a farking mutant" ideology. It's EXTREMELY DISCONCERTING.

posted on Jan, 29 2005 @ 12:13 AM
link   
I'd like to point out that the likelihood of meeting a nazi on ATS is nil or pretty much close to zero. I highly doubt most anyone here, especially those under 20, or 30, will ever meet a nazi.

I believe the term you are looking for is Neo-Nazi.

BIG difference.

posted on Jan, 29 2005 @ 12:17 AM
link   
lol no i am not saying any christian is a neo-nazi. If you go into the relgious conspiracies forum you would know that i am a die-hard christian, lol, if there is one. I was simply trying to see if there was any kind of relation to the two outbreaks at almost the same time, that is all. I too have posted something on the end of times i am sure of it... i think i have. I am definitely sorry if that was viewed in the wrong way. Completely unintentional.

posted on Jan, 29 2005 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by HowardRoark
You can sing to the Nazis:

Hitler has only one left ball,
Goebbels has two but they're quite small
Himmler has something sim'lar,
And Mussolini hasn't any, at all!

To what tune should we put these lyrics in case we run into these skinheads on the street?

posted on Jan, 29 2005 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Okay, I'm kind of new, and ama big believer in the Antichrist you speak of, that is disheartening. You don't believe there will be one, then that is your own free will opinion. I want to know since I just read that, should I not if I ever get an inkling to post about such a person, not to?As far the nazi's, I would ignore them completely, or kill them with kindness. I would not bash, or be ignorant t\o them or anyone. That solves notjhing but creates more conflict, and they love to have that.

P.S Hitler was a the second antichrist btw.

[edit on 29-1-2005 by realorritt]

posted on Jan, 29 2005 @ 12:34 AM
link   
This sounds like another psychological experiment to test peoples reactions, much like the War of the Worlds experiment. Create an imagined enemy and make people paranoid.

Folks, why do you need to worry about "Nazis" at all. All they are, are people with opinions. If you don't like their opinion, ignore them and if it is against the terms and conditions, let the moderators handle them. Now, chill.

posted on Jan, 29 2005 @ 12:37 AM
link   
If I come across a "Nazi" post, I'll opt to "not-see" it................

posted on Jan, 29 2005 @ 12:40 AM
link   
That is the way I interpreted it as well. Why is there a "Religios Discussion Board", if they think they are 'disheartening?" Mayb we should all just talk about ufo's and alien abduction theorys. Or, maybe we can talk about cats and dogs.

new topics

top topics

join