It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The wolf and the Herd

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: grainofsand

No, actually, you already stated my education and verified it with your own opinions.. I just left it at that, that silence treatment is more of a statement that i think you dont really offer anything useful than your own subjective opinions on matters.

First: Art
Second: Theology
Third: Philosophy, which i failed, so instead got enrolled in literature.

Im missing one in Law, but it shouldnt be tricky, once you understand the concept of freewill and intention.

Noinden works in the same field as you do, and is very skilled, do you posses the same qualities? Actually assisted numerous times with questions about "Trauma" ,well , sorta. He has esoteric knowledge about his science field.

But going through your posts, there seems to be a lack of content about your field of education, and instead, " What does a minimum wage offer you? ". I could be wrong though, but my opinion is that i believe you work with something other than chemistry.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: tikbalang
Lol I only went to university to prove a point to my girlfriend at the time....we are still friends

edit on 15.1.2017 by grainofsand because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 05:34 PM
link   

I wonder why she left..

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Never used my degree, just wanted one so I could look self loving pricks in the eye and be more than equal to them

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 05:37 PM
link   

I believe you, i truly do..

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 05:39 PM
link   

...and I love you too x

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Well in the eyes of science I am a primate - in my eyes I a fun hooman beeing. Never been to Aqaurius. Been to the moon one night in my dreams. Remember Icarus dont fly to close to the SUn

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join