It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Spy Who Wrote the Trump-Russia Memos: It Was "Hair-Raising" Stuff

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigdaddycruel6699
Let me see, Obama is a secret Muslim, not born here, Michelle is a man which makes Obama gay, pizzagate ..etc All plausible.

Trump likes to be pissed on..no way that is so unbelievable...LOL Not to mention that Trump appears to be attacking this report with a lot of vigor, making me think "he doth protest too much"

Right wingers and cherry picking what is plausible and what isn't LOL

Lol someone missed the ats thread that explains the pissgate intel was taken directly from 4chan fanfiction posted about trump and sent to journalists as a prank the journalist didnt investigate and published it anyway. Lol you people will jump on anything in the hopes it will change the outcome of a trump presidency and your obsessive compulsive disorder for anything anti trump is leading all you fools into a trap. People in 4chan are larping the crap out of you for fun only to reveal later they had been leading you into the trap with bait. Serously they are laughing really hard about this but hey if you want to be the butt of a joke you didnt even know about be my guest.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

John Wooden : “Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are.” “The true test of a man's character is what he does when (he thinks) no one is watching.”

The difference between reputation and character. I am not in the least impressed by either when it comes to Trump. Not that I am the most wonderful person in the world. I am not trying to be POTUS though.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: digital01anarchy

Not the entire dossier, just the report of what took place in the suite the Obama's stayed in at the Moscow Ritz-Carlton. You can discount the whole report based on that if you want. I don't.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: Icarus Rising

I this how far we have sunk? What about his character as a human being? What about his behavior? Does it have to be illegal or treason to be wrong and unacceptable?

No one should pretend that Trump will be a normal president. No one should forget the bigotry and racism of his campaign, the naked appeals to white grievance, the stigmatizing of Mexicans and Muslims. No one should forget the jaw-dropping ignorance he showed about government policy both foreign and domestic. No one should forget the vile misogyny. No one should forget the mendacity, the vulgarity, the ugliness, the insanity. None of this should ever be normalized in our politics. - Eugene Robinson

Source

I think one's character should be a trait we look at when deciding if we support someone, but I don't care much about what they do in private, for the most part, and it may not be indicative of their overall character.

I agree mostly... but if the golden showers story is true-- it's not about what gets him off- it goes straight to his character because it's about defiling the bed the Obama's slept in... out of his own personal hate for them... and to go THAT far... elevates it from perversion to lunatic sick f*ck.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Not the entire dossier, just the report of what took place in the suite the Obama's stayed in at the Moscow Ritz-Carlton. You can discount the whole report based on that if you want. I don't.

A source from 4chan fan-fiction
Yet you cant discount the whole thing lol ok buddy if its keeps your hopes and dreams alive go for it. Keep on keeping on and stay fighting the good fight lol. I swear everyday the desperation gets thicker if this had happened to hillary you would be in here pouring on the salt over every trump supporter.

They are in your social circles, they are on your sites force feeding you false hope. Get a grip man and listen to what you actually said lol fan-fiction from 4chan was in the dossier yet its not all fake and can still be believed. Really?

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie

originally posted by: introvert

I this how far we have sunk? What about his character as a human being? What about his behavior? Does it have to be illegal or treason to be wrong and unacceptable?

No one should pretend that Trump will be a normal president. No one should forget the bigotry and racism of his campaign, the naked appeals to white grievance, the stigmatizing of Mexicans and Muslims. No one should forget the jaw-dropping ignorance he showed about government policy both foreign and domestic. No one should forget the vile misogyny. No one should forget the mendacity, the vulgarity, the ugliness, the insanity. None of this should ever be normalized in our politics. - Eugene Robinson

Source

I think one's character should be a trait we look at when deciding if we support someone, but I don't care much about what they do in private, for the most part, and it may not be indicative of their overall character.

I agree mostly... but if the golden showers story is true-- it's not about what gets him off- it goes straight to his character because it's about defiling the bed the Obama's slept in... out of his own personal hate for them... and to go THAT far... elevates it from perversion to lunatic sick f*ck.

Wow just wow! If its true ahahahahhaha omg I'm going to screen capture this post on 4chan i swear they are going to lose their ish when they see this tread.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Yes really. My hope is not in whether Trump becomes president or not. I was convinced he was unfit to hold office from the get go. I know he is the worst kind of slimeball regardless of if he has ever let anyone pee on him. I am no fan of Hillary either. I would certainly prefer her to Trump as President though. You believe what you want to believe. I know what I know. There is no doubt in my mind that Trump will make a terrible president and we as a nation will regret electing him and putting into power the people around him.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Yet there's plenty, if not more, evidence to refute these claims. The timing of the post, which is archived here, is interesting, since it was dated before much of the reporting on this intelligence memo began, but that doesn't mean it was before the memo existed. Mother Jones actually began reporting on the document on Oct. 30, days before the anonymous 4Chan user made their post and over a year after the document was supposedly created.

Source

You go have fun with your 4chan friends.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 07:00 PM
link   
OR it could all be true.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 07:09 PM
link   
I am sure many intelligent services globally are digging deep in an attempt to find something they can use against Trump when it comes time to making deals. Not just Russia, but friends and foes globally and yes, domestically! It would be childish to still believe that everyone plays fair.

I actually found some confidence in Trump when his locker talk audio was released. He didn't let it control his ability to just be himself. He owned it and continued on. I assume he will do the same as President. You won't blackmail him, he will either own up to the claims, or deny it. No influence on him.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts

If you want to characterize what he did as "owning it", go ahead. I call that rationalization. It is not taking responsibility, it is minimizing and deflecting. What he said is not locker room talk. To call it that is an insult to locker rooms everywhere.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 07:27 PM
link   

a reply to: CynConcepts

If you want to characterize what he did as "owning it", go ahead. I call that rationalization. It is not taking responsibility, it is minimizing and deflecting. What he said is not locker room talk. To call it that is an insult to locker rooms everywhere.

Even if he rationalizes such sensationalism...it does show that he doesn't back down, it actually makes him double down on his beliefs. In other words, what has been shown is that Trump is more drawn in by honey, so that tells me Russia actually has more of a clue than the rest of the world. There manipulation is not threats...that would backfire...they are attempting to sweeten relations with Trump. Whether Trump recognizes this, to be fair, I can only believe with all of the business negotiations he has been involved in...he most likely is quite adept at spotting both. As he said, he likes to make deals where it is fair for all, but better for himself.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Yes really. My hope is not in whether Trump becomes president or not. I was convinced he was unfit to hold office from the get go. I know he is the worst kind of slimeball regardless of if he has ever let anyone pee on him. I am no fan of Hillary either. I would certainly prefer her to Trump as President though. You believe what you want to believe. I know what I know. There is no doubt in my mind that Trump will make a terrible president and we as a nation will regret electing him and putting into power the people around him.

The only thing i regret is living in a country with a bunch of crybaby liberals who cant except loss because they think they know better then everyone else yet had been previously been given 8 years to prove anything and didnt accomplish anything. You have been given actual proof of election rigging its just the dnc did it. You had the msm shilling for you and the fbi botched an actual investigation agaisnt hillary clinton yet trump is hitler yeah sure.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 08:01 PM
link   
I agree with the general premise that a couple of bogus stories does not render the entire dossier invalid. Whether any of it could possibly be valid is something I've gone back and forth on multiple times. I simply don't know. For the moment, I'm not taking any of it seriously. But if the author really is the Ex British Intelligence Officer that several sources have now claimed he is, then maybe there will eventually be some fire to accompany the smoke.

If there ever is, I'm sure someone will let all of us know.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Trump is no Hitler. More like Biff Tannen from "Back to the Future II". And I see you haven't responded to my takedown of the 4chan angle. Here's a little more to chew on.

Furthermore, the 4Chan user's story doesn't line up with any of the facts presented by the U.S. intelligence agencies, or directly explain how the information got from 4Chan to those agencies. If the 4Chan user's claim is true, this is the biggest media conspiracy in American history and the multi-billion dollar U.S. intelligence industry is nothing more than a naive goat that succumbs to the troll under the bridge. Since neither seems likely, and both together seems flat out impossible, one side of Occam's Razor is much more compelling than the other.

The 4chan user is lying.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Trump is no Hitler. More like Biff Tannen from "Back to the Future II". And I see you haven't responded to my takedown of the 4chan angle. Here's a little more to chew on.

Furthermore, the 4Chan user's story doesn't line up with any of the facts presented by the U.S. intelligence agencies, or directly explain how the information got from 4Chan to those agencies. If the 4Chan user's claim is true, this is the biggest media conspiracy in American history and the multi-billion dollar U.S. intelligence industry is nothing more than a naive goat that succumbs to the troll under the bridge. Since neither seems likely, and both together seems flat out impossible, one side of Occam's Razor is much more compelling than the other.

The 4chan user is lying.

Is that why they shut down his twitter? Lol hes talking to lawyers right now and his story was posted first before anybody regardless of how long someone worked on getting info on trump they didn't present the evidence before the article. The story is plagiarism! Clapper has lied to the public before about spying on the public. All you have a clown shoes as evidence its a joke. Serously the sites motto is deny ignorance how can you boldly claim this is anything but spreading ignorance in the hopes something will stick?

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 03:33 PM
link   

We'll see which one of us is spreading ignorance. For sure you are defending someone who is an indefensible ignoramus, imo. This will all get verified one way or the other, and let the pieces fall where they may.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 03:49 PM
link   

We'll see which one of us is spreading ignorance. For sure you are defending someone who is an indefensible ignoramus, imo. This will all get verified one way or the other, and let the pieces fall where they may.

Your defending a piece of intelligence information which had 4chan fan fiction in it as valid lol. Your a hillary supporter and she lost with a billion and a half dollars behind her and as you say to a indefensible ignoramus, you had the msm,justice department and silicon valley shilling for her and still lost why would you want a failure of a president in her lol. Let me guess bernie would have beat trump lol hes a fraud you fool he knew the dnc cheated him out and still backed hillary. He is a sellout! Nothing the dems put out are worth electing. Even if trump wasnt president pence would be and not even trump supporter want that. Time go grow up accept the loss and work on your party.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 04:31 PM
link   

It hasn't been proven one way or another where the fiction lies, in the dossier or in the 4chan post. Like the article sourced above says:

The key issue here in deciding what to believe is whether you have any trust left in the U.S. intelligence community, and whether it's bigger than any modicum of trust you might have in 4Chan. By simple logic, it seems easier to make up the fact that you made something up, rather than make something up and have the highest ranking intelligence officials in the country believe it. If the 4Chan user's claim is true, this is the biggest media conspiracy in American history and the multi-billion dollar U.S. intelligence industry is nothing more than a naive goat that succumbs to the troll under the bridge. Since neither seems likely, and both together seems flat out impossible, one side of Occam's Razor is much more compelling than the other.

If you are having trouble understanding what "one side of Occam's Razor is much more compelling than the other" means, let me spell it out for you; my trust is greater in the US intelligence community than it is in 4chan. It is much more likely they know what they are talking about when it comes to the details, timing, and origins of this information than you and your friends at 4chan do.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 04:52 PM
link   
If there is evidence that evidence would not have been gathered by ethical means...intelligence does not mean ethical practice...
For instance;
Say dude is there and then it shows he was according to his passport...so what?

Say dude was encouraged by an unethical person to grab onto 'that' woman and see if she likes it...
The woman would have to know ahead of time not to freak out on him, but act as though she enjoyed it too?

Dude ain't a rock star that just any woman would become his groupie...is he?

There is more than one way to entrap/encourage wrongdoing...
Is there a law against entrapment?
Stupid unethical practices is not intelligent at all...it's what predators do as they molest their subject.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join