It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WikiLeaks Just tweeted this .

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+33 more 
posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 04:22 PM
link   

It's been about 30 mins or more now , But I am not sure what this means exactly ?

Is this just a general statement ? Is wikileaks going to drop another bomb ?

Hard to say , but what i do know is there is some serious struggles going on in the black world.

Thoughts ?

Kap.

ETA I understand what wikileaks is saying in the tweet , however what i don't understand is "why" It would be nice if they provided an explanation.
edit on 06/17/2015 by Kapusta because: (no reason given)

+6 more 
posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Perhaps they feel threatened or have been threatened.

Or they could be feeding the conspiracy-minded to garner attention.

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Kapusta
I think they are trying to say "If one of us does die suddenly, it cannot be natural".
Adding a little melodrama into the mix.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Could be an application to a life insurance company.

+7 more 
posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Interpretation/meaning...

If we're found dead from any issues related to these you will know it was foul play.

edit on 13-1-2017 by ausername because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: DISRAELI
I think they are trying to say "If one of us does die suddenly, it cannot be natural".
Adding a little melodrama into the mix.

.... I understand what they mean , I am just trying to speculate or figure out why they tweeted this . It would be nice if they put more of an explanation behind it .

+2 more 
link   
I take it to mean if one of their own turns up dead, don't believe the fake news reports about how they met their end.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 04:28 PM
link   
This coupled with the confluence of bizarre news out of DC today is just. well, mind-#ing. Either someone is really priming the pump or doom on.
Who really knows? NO ONE. And that's how they like it.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP
I take it to mean if one of their own turns up dead, don't believe the fake news reports about how they met their end.

Yea, that ole 3 shots to the back of the head being ruled a suicide isn't going to work anymore! Vince Foster anyone?

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: kosmicjack

I've been out of pocket today. What news out of DC?

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 04:33 PM
link   
WL hasn't been in the new much of late. No new data so this.

edit:

Also, if they are compromised, it makes it appear that the old staff is still there; concerned over government attack.
edit on 1/13/2017 by roadgravel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 04:36 PM
link   
It means they are going to kill one of their own, and then have lunch, dinner, supper, and breakfast all over the deceased's remains.

Or..........it could mean that Wikileaks are expecting a raid of some kind and needed to remind their followers, that certain elements want them dead. Which it does, their followers have worked it out.
edit on 13/1/17 by Cobaltic1978 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: kosmicjack
This coupled with the confluence of bizarre news out of DC today is just. well, mind-#ing. Either someone is really priming the pump or doom on.
Who really knows? NO ONE. And that's how they like it.

What bizarre news out of DC?

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Paranoia will self destroy Ya....Ozzy said it best. When you are in the business that Wiki Leaks founders and editors are in there is no doubt a normal day includes a number of threats as well as a healthy dose of self promotion and strong moments of paranoia.

Hopefully all is well for them and maybe we can expect another new "moment in time" courtesy of "secret" documents they uncovered. I wish that they would just release everything they have instead of teasing and holding onto stuff. On the other hand I am glad they do take the responsibility of being a whistle blowing organization to not only attempt to vet the information they receive but also take into account the damage it could cause if out in the public.

I do believe they have much more than what they have revealed and that they have weighed the Pro's and Con's and sometimes they take the high road and sit on stuff and keep their mouths closed.

edit on 1/13/2017 by DJMSN because: addition

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 04:40 PM
link   
So, Kerry files about to drop?

That makes this tweet make more sense.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel
WL hasn't been in the new much of late. No new data so this..

Well they have taken a very public and strong position recently by dismissing, rejecting and outright denying any Russian involvement in the materials leaked, hacked from DNC, Clinton, Podesta and others, so there's that...

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 05:08 PM
link   

'Clinton body count' is the first thing that came to mind, conspiracy theories aside, the reality is that his organisation was very vocal in releasing documents which had a negative impact on Hillarys attempt to steal the Oval Office so there is definitely a sense of motivation for retribution.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
Perhaps they feel threatened or have been threatened.

Or they could be feeding the conspiracy-minded to garner attention.

Hey remember when they expose Democrats and CNN colluding to rig debates?

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

'Clinton body count' is the first thing that came to mind, conspiracy theories aside, the reality is that his organisation was very vocal in releasing documents which had a negative impact on Hillarys attempt to steal the Oval Office so there is definitely a sense of motivation for retribution.

Minor impact . agreed . My self and others whom i have spoken to about this had their mind set on who they were going to vote for prior to the leaks . The narrative the MSM and libs would like us to believe is that she lost because of the leaks but i disagree . I can only speak for my self and the others i have talked to about this . But i am willing to go off on a limb and say that the percentage of people who were dissuaded by the leaks is a small percent . I just think people were generally sick of the status quo.
edit on 06/17/2015 by Kapusta because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 05:19 PM
link   
This removes any possibility for a suicide with two shots in the head

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join