It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Time to implore Melania to, in the words of Susan Powter, STOP THE INSANITY

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Imploring the American voter to stop the insanity didn’t work.

Imploring the electors of the Electoral College to stop the insanity didn’t work.

Imploring Congress to withhold certification of the Electoral College votes did not work.

What’s next?

Well, we can implore Melania to do what she can to STOP THE INSANITY.

This will lead to the opening of the floodgates of Cabinet nominees and other nominees to bail out on d’bum.

Oh, the pressure of such disgrace will have to lead to a stepping down of d’bum.

Be prepared, Melania, now that the subject of golden showers has been brought to light, for a different kind of floodgate opening, the one most likely comprised of hordes of domestic sprinkler-ladies coming forth, credibly or not, with a slew of you-should-know-what-kind-of-allegations. This is just the kind of thing to expect when the pump gets primed.

edit on 13-1-2017 by theworldisnotenough because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 03:51 PM
link   
What's next?

Get a life, get a job, get some friends. People need to focus on things that actually have an affect on their life, and improve it. Instead of obsessing about things that have no impact on them, and hinging their entire life around such pointless uncontrollable things.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 03:52 PM
link   

+5 more 
posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: theworldisnotenough
What’s next?

Here's a revolutionary idea... grow a few hairs on your ass, act like adults, and accept the fact that you're not entitled to always get your way. I realize it is much easier to continue to throw this embarassing little tantrum, but damn it's getting rough to watch without pulling off our belts and issuing the physical thrashing this generation's parents sadly never administered.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: theworldisnotenough

So you're a racist?

When did the definition change?

Just more nonsense from those who hate women who are legal immigrants and hated by misogynists!

Go see a shrink, tell them you have a problem dealing with reality!

edit on 13-1-2017 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Are you Mad Bro ? do you need a new crying room ? There are some good contractors out there, maybe you could get a new tax credit for building a new crying room. At the very least lets give the man a chance since he is poised to take the office. He can't be any worse than our past Presidents.

As for that nonsense about the golden showers stuff, this would have come out long before he was actually elected if there was any truth to it but you are most likely right that now the actresses will be unleashed to say he did with me too...as soon as they think to do it.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Ross Perot once said: "If a man's wife cannot trust him, then why should I?"

I'd like to add my own little spin to that: "If a man's wife doesn't want anything to do with him, then why should I?"

To review some older news: The good wife does not want to follow hubby to the capital.

This is telling.

Normally the good wife sings:

I will follow him
Follow him wherever he may go
There isn't an ocean too deep
A mountain so high it can keep
Keep me away
Away from my love

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 05:59 PM
link   

DJT doesn't intend to live in the White House, either... Your argument is ridiculous and your choice to apply a song and dumb Whoopie Goldberg movie to a real life situation is telling.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 06:56 PM
link   

She doesn't want to move to D.C. and uproot their middle age child during his school year and I don't blame her. It also shows that the Donald is not someone who orders his wife to do anything but instead wants a strong Woman who is capable of making her own decisions. The exact opposite of what one would expect the Donald to be like when you look at his life style and his business style from the outside.

I am not a huge fan of Mr. Trump, I cringe with every tweet but usually end of cheering and I am open minded and willing to give him a chance. He is not popular with either side the Republicans nor the Democrats which is why I do support him, it is time for an outsider who has nothing to lose and call out all the jacks that have been there for 20 years and keep doing the same things over and over but with only them coming out smelling like roses.

I said the same thing about Mr. Obama and he had 8 years to make a splash and he managed to move us in a different direction but still plays the Party side stuff and this is what I hope Mr. Trump does not do and finally tries to do something for the Country he seems to really care about and since he has more invested in it than just his political career maybe he will if the people support him in both good and bad just as we have done for every other one of the bums.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Do not fret for there's an electorate hoping you finally become a benefit to our society and willing to turn you to compost as a means to that end.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJMSN

She doesn't want to move to D.C. and uproot their middle age child during his school year and I don't blame her.

That's very interesting. The Commander-in-Chief's child is too good to be uprooted while lower level military kids may live in 13 different homes in 13 different towns and attend 13 different schools before they graduate middle school, and that's good enough for plebs.

You know, the super rich are in great competition with each other for super tutors, and the rates for super tutors in merry old England have been bid up to £400 per hour, but this apparently is not good enough for little Barron. Strange.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 07:23 PM
link   

As a member of the Military, I know they try very hard to keep families in place. Most PCS's moves are during the summer months so the children's school year is not interrupted with a move. Often times Families are allowed to choose to extend especially when the Kids are in High School so they can graduate with the friends they started with, but it is a part of our military life style along with lots of other unpleasant issues such as long war deployments, weekend training, months long TDY's and low pay. We still do it.

I think you are stretching to find anything to whine about, and doing a good job of it but you just need to get over it. Mr. Trump as of next Friday will be the new POTUS. And yes he is rich and richer than most of the politicians who live and work in D.C. while still having families who often do not, remember Mrs. Pelosi who demands to be flown home most every weekend on a private military jet because she is too good to fly commercial ?

It will not bother me at all if his kid lives in the White house or in Trump Tower in New York City and really why it should bother anyone is beyond me.
edit on 1/13/2017 by DJMSN because: correction

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 08:22 PM
link   

As a member of the Military...

I'd say that you, as a member of the military, have far more to worry about over your soon-to-be Commander-in-Chief than I do, and so I suggest that you implore Melania to come to your rescue.

Anyway...

At elapsed time of 1:47 thru 2:08 in the following video, James Corden makes a joke about Melania and Barron's not moving to the White House.

I concur with Mr. Corden.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 08:41 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 05:07 PM
link   

As for that nonsense about the golden showers stuff, this would have come out long before he was actually elected if there was any truth to it but you are most likely right that now the actresses will be unleashed to say he did with me too...as soon as they think to do it.

Dear Melania:

Well, it has started. A certain Miss Hungry has come forward and has claimed that The Donald grabber her... HER HAND! Now, is the time to spring into action, Melania. There are only six days left. Please, STOP THE INSANITY!!!

Miss Hungary claims married Donald Trump 'invited her to his Moscow hotel suite' after the 2013 Miss Universe pageant...
edit on 14-1-2017 by theworldisnotenough because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

What’s next?

Here's a revolutionary idea... grow a few hairs on your ass, act like adults, and accept the fact that you're not entitled to always get your way. I realize it is much easier to continue to throw this embarassing little tantrum, but damn it's getting rough to watch without pulling off our belts and issuing the physical thrashing this generation's parents sadly never administered.

If only we could do this in person lawfully and retroactively.. These skinny emo liberal pansies need a good thrashing, they weren't beaten enough as kids and were given way too many medals.. Now they'll pay, all that punishment they missed out on is going to come back and hit them, all of it.. Maybe then they won't sag their skinny girl pants showing their underwear.. and they'll learn to respect hard work and maybe then they'll become productive and respectable members of society instead of war protesting pinko commies.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Interesting point.

You got any songs about a husband that keeps accidentally referring to his wife by a man's name?

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Is Melania imporable at this late date?

I ask because I wonder: is there trouble in paradise?

"Inside Edition" reported: Where Was Melania? First Lady-to-Be Misses Trump's First Pre-Inauguration Bash.

Melania Trump has been absent from the spotlight in the days leading up to her husband’s inauguration...

...She was absent from the first big black tie event of the pre-swearing-in hoopla Tuesday night in Washington, D.C.

Trump, along with top aide Kellyanne Conway, VP-elect Mike Pence and his wife all attended, but Melania was nowhere to be found.

She stayed behind at Trump Tower in New York, and is expected to fly down to the capital Thursday with her husband and the rest of the family.

We will see. Hmmm, Kellyanne Conway and Mrs. Mike Pence attended but not soon-to-be First Lady Melania Trump.

The televised version of the "Inside Edition" story cited the following "USA Today" item: To be or not to be a first lady... There are lots of ways to do the job. Or, as Melania Trump is showing, to not do it at all.
edit on 18-1-2017 by theworldisnotenough because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Is Melania imporable at this late date?

I ask because I wonder: is there trouble in paradise?

"Inside Edition" reported: Where Was Melania? First Lady-to-Be Misses Trump's First Pre-Inauguration Bash.

Melania Trump has been absent from the spotlight in the days leading up to her husband’s inauguration...

...She was absent from the first big black tie event of the pre-swearing-in hoopla Tuesday night in Washington, D.C.

Trump, along with top aide Kellyanne Conway, VP-elect Mike Pence and his wife all attended, but Melania was nowhere to be found.

She stayed behind at Trump Tower in New York, and is expected to fly down to the capital Thursday with her husband and the rest of the family.

We will see. Hmmm, Kellyanne Conway and Mrs. Mike Pence attended but not soon-to-be First Lady Melania Trump.

The televised version of the "Inside Edition" story cited the following "USA Today" item: To be or not to be a first lady... There are lots of ways to do the job. Or, as Melania Trump is showing, to not do it at all.

There is supposedly a "reality TV curse" whereby married couples on such TV shows end up in splitsville.

See: Reality TV couples that ended up in Splitsville; The reality TV hex continues.

Is it continuing in the gold-plated penthouse of Trump Tower in New York City?

Donald Trump has made his mind and ways an open book. Spies (or retired ones) also contributed to that open book most of which was on TV just like a reality show, this not to mention Donald Trump's Twitter rants.

Maybe Melania is pissed that she did not sign on to Livin' La Vida Loca in the public eye just like on a reality TV show.

Tomorrow is not too late for a tête-à-tête between Melania and celebrity attorney Raoul Felder. Go, Melania. You go, girl!
edit on 18-1-2017 by theworldisnotenough because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 07:10 PM
link   

...maybe she's not interested in the limelight and simply enjoys being an extremely wealthy mother with an extremely powerful and wealthy husband and won't interject herself into the public eye the way Hillary and Michele did?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join