It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chicago Torturers ‘Could have been Obama’s children,’ Tweets Teacher

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

Makes sense.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: zosimov
I don't think Obama should have made that statement in the first place.

But if you don't see the difference between aligning yourself with a victim and aligning someone else with depraved killers then perhaps I can't help you?

As a matter of fact, it's called compassion (saying/thinking "That could have been me!)

No, it's called "having your cake and eating it too." You either accept the good and the bad, or you look like a hypocrite and your opinion on matters becomes throw-away.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: zosimov

Trayvon martin was the agressor.

George Zimmerman was the victim who was forced to defend his life from Martin's felony assault,

This was well established in a court of law beyond a reasonable doubt.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

This is true. But it didn't stop Obama to tap into his severe distrust to the police and in this case a Zimmerman. This gives us a peak into Obama's mind and what he thinks of America.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 11:32 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

I really don't see anything racist about this. What she said about reversing the roles on the Chicago incident is common sense. It sounds like she's being punished because she offended some snowflake liberal millennials because they do not agree with her viewpoints. She's being punished because the schools want to be "politically-correct" and since her views do not match what is on the television - she must be bad.

People are humans, people have emotions. Since when is expressing our emotions and exercising our freedom of speech considered a crime? She's taking her life experience and developing a though and expressing it based on what she (and many many others) believes is true.

If you do not conform to the current acceptable perspective, there will be consequences.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Obama, like all of his predecesors and akin to every single human being on the planet, made errors. This comment was probably one of them.

The jokes about "could have been his son" are old by now anyway. Now we're on to "grab em by the p", so prepare for years and years of more bad jokes made by people who enjoy holding on to grudges and rubbing them in people's faces

edit on 14-1-2017 by zosimov because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance

Trayvon martin was the agressor.

George Zimmerman was the victim who was forced to defend his life from Martin's felony assault,

This was well established in a court of law beyond a reasonable doubt.

If by aggressor you mean attacking some strange little man who is armed and following you around, well you could be correct. Unfortunately, all the court had to go by was an audio clip and a few minor bruises on Zimmerman's face. In any case based on heresay, we will never know the truth, will we? What we do know is that Zimmerman bragged about his crime, sold the weapon used in the killing in an online auction for $250,000, was arrested for domestic violence, and is a sleezy non-productive member of the community.

Casey Anthony and OJ Simpson were also found not guilty.
Even the law can get it wrong sometimes.
edit on 14-1-2017 by zosimov because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: seasonal
Most of that is racist garbage. The This could be your children is golden though.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Zimmerman was a non white hispanic who the media painted as a white savage who killed a good little black boy. Trayvon was not that.

Both Zimmerman and Martin were depicted as something other than they were to sell a story and inflame racial tensions .. and Obama was center court with the kindling.
edit on 14-1-2017 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

Zimmerman was a non white hispanic who the media painted as a white savage who killed a good little black boy. Trayvon was not that.

Both Zimmerman and Martin were depicted as something other than they were to sell a story and inflame racial tensions .. and Obama was center court with the kindling.

I agree with most of your commentary. I have been paying close attention to the media's inflamatory manipulation for many years now. I started really paying attention once the Donald Sterling, then Michael Brown, then Tamir Rice, etc etc etc (on and on) stories started to spring up, one after another.

As far as Zimmerman/Martin, all I can say is this. Zimmerman was a self-appointed neighborhood watchman who started following a "suspicious" youth and continued to do so after the 9-1-1 dispatcher advised against it. He is also the only one who survived the encounter to tell about it. He also seems (by his own words and actions) to be a very despicable human being.

I knew a truly good person who had accidentally killed an old man who stepped out into the street from behind a car. The incident haunted that young man, even when he was legally cleared of any wrong-doing. Imo, this is how any decent person would react to taking another life.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 04:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: zosimov

originally posted by: gunshooter
where was she wrong in saying that if they were white, and the captive was black there would be riots all over. she's not wrong in what she said. its like the science experiment. you mix A with B and get C, it was repeated, and the same outcome happens every time. she was correct in that statement I believe. where is the rage from the white community on this? oh that's right, we can't rage about this, or that would be racist.

Here's a pic of four white kids charged in 2013 (yes a tiny bit dated, but still relevent) with murdering 2 black men and having sex on top of their dead bodies. This happened 4 years ago in Chicago. No riots.
www.cbsnews.com...

Another poster mentioned Dylan Roof walking into a church last year and gunning down 9 people, young and old, in a bible study. No riots.

This teacher is clearly ignorant, which is her right, but perhaps the school that employed her didn't want ignorant people teaching the kids.

please explain how this teacher is ignorant. I think you don't understand the meaning of the word, or you wouldn't have a picture of Chuck Norris in short jean shorts as your avatar........

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

...and that somehow excuses this?

Nope. Chick is an idiot, not to mention a bigot. Schools are bad enough, they certainly don't need this sort teaching kids.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join