It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chicago Torturers ‘Could have been Obama’s children,’ Tweets Teacher

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

I know you are just goshin, but Obama shouldn't have said what he did, if I had a son.....

That inspired riots and did not cast a presidential shadow over the issue.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: gunshooter
where was she wrong in saying that if they were white, and the captive was black there would be riots all over. she's not wrong in what she said. its like the science experiment. you mix A with B and get C, it was repeated, and the same outcome happens every time. she was correct in that statement I believe. where is the rage from the white community on this? oh that's right, we can't rage about this, or that would be racist.

Here's a pic of four white kids charged in 2013 (yes a tiny bit dated, but still relevent) with murdering 2 black men and having sex on top of their dead bodies. This happened 4 years ago in Chicago. No riots.
www.cbsnews.com...

Another poster mentioned Dylan Roof walking into a church last year and gunning down 9 people, young and old, in a bible study. No riots.

This teacher is clearly ignorant, which is her right, but perhaps the school that employed her didn't want ignorant people teaching the kids.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: zosimov

Was it cast live on face book?

Were the murdered men special needs?

Were they screaming racial statements during the crime?

Right same exact thing. Try again.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal

Was it cast live on face book?

Were the murdered men special needs?

Were they screaming racial statements during the crime?

Right same exact thing. Try again.

THEY. ARE. DEAD. Their parents will never be able to look at them again. Gone off the face of the earth. Do you understand?
edit on 13-1-2017 by zosimov because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 04:03 PM
link   

You telling me that a video is as powerful as a newspaper article?

Wrong, try again

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 04:04 PM
link   

You telling me that a video is as powerful as a newspaper article?

Wrong, try again

You talk about power when real people and their respective fates are concerned. I don't think you understand, otherwise you simply wouldn't be able to put forth such a heartless response.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 04:08 PM
link   
so its ok to say the black kid killed "could have been obamas son"

but not ok to say these "could have been obamas children"

ok

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 04:11 PM
link   
I don't think Obama should have made that statement in the first place.

But if you don't see the difference between aligning yourself with a victim and aligning someone else with depraved killers then perhaps I can't help you?

As a matter of fact, it's called compassion (saying/thinking "That could have been me!)

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
Obama started that meme himself when he interjected himself into an ongoing investigation, denying the accused thier right to a fair and impartial trial.

Too bad he wasn't suspended at that time.

Exactly what I was thinking. She went about it the wrong way (by not explaining why she felt that way), but why doesn't the shoe fit on the other foot?

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 04:16 PM
link   

I'm not talking about good vs evil.Killing someone and having sex on the corpse is worse that beating the crap out of a special needs person.
I am talking about a reaction. Saying you need to see the Grand Canyon it is so beautiful, or showing you the Grand Canyon. There is a big difference in reactions.
If you can't recognize that I can't help you.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Well you have a point. I personally read the article about the Chicago torture, and never watched the live streaming video. I was disgusted nonetheless.

I don't think it makes a major difference. If you do I can respect that, but I still whole-heartedly disagree that there would have been riots had the roles been reversed.

I find that divisive kind of speculation to be unhelpful to the extreme.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Oooh, this is shocking news coming out of America ...

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: zosimov

originally posted by: gunshooter
where was she wrong in saying that if they were white, and the captive was black there would be riots all over. she's not wrong in what she said. its like the science experiment. you mix A with B and get C, it was repeated, and the same outcome happens every time. she was correct in that statement I believe. where is the rage from the white community on this? oh that's right, we can't rage about this, or that would be racist.

Here's a pic of four white kids charged in 2013 (yes a tiny bit dated, but still relevent) with murdering 2 black men and having sex on top of their dead bodies. This happened 4 years ago in Chicago. No riots.
www.cbsnews.com...

Another poster mentioned Dylan Roof walking into a church last year and gunning down 9 people, young and old, in a bible study. No riots.

This teacher is clearly ignorant, which is her right, but perhaps the school that employed her didn't want ignorant people teaching the kids.

wow the 2013 one slipped by me. anyway, these are only 2 cases in like the last 4 years, so this doesn't help your argument to much, not getting down on you or anything. But 9 times out of 10 then the experiment works, its a norm, that's all I was pointing out. and I think that's what the teacher was pointing out as well. look how many riots and protests have started over the last 5 years over this? I'm just looking at numbers here, statistics don't lie. I don't see where the ignorance is here, just possibly misplaced rage going on here. people are way too over sensitive this day and age. sad really....

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 04:38 PM
link   
I wish all the racist people on both sides would go after each other and leave those hoping get past it alone.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

My question is what constitutes racism? And by go after each other do mean a race war?

Or are you talking out of frustration?

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 04:45 PM
link   
I also do not see this as being racist. Oh I get it, since it's criticism against Obama it must be racist because whites aren't allowed to criticize blacks. This is how liberals maintain the victim status of blacks so they can pretend to defend minorities in public, while attempting to keep them enslaved within their fabricated social structure. Jessie Turner would agree. #jessieturnershow

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 04:47 PM
link   
I'm just stating that many times people get caught in the middle of bad situations and often times they are decent people. Sometime these people with great hate just pick some target without any involvement in whatever the issue is.

Of course, emotion driven thinking doesn't always make sense.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: gunshooter

Hey, thanks for a civil and reasonable response.

Here's why I think there have been so many riots (I am not referring to the peaceful protests here) recently:

Manufactured civil unrest perpetuated by the media and perhaps even financed by Soros and co (unverified last time I checked, but not inconceivable) that push the narrative of systematic fear/hatred that led to the deaths of black youth at the hands of government employees.

Notice that no civilian crimes have led to rioting, rather perceived crimes of the state.

I was giving examples of crimes perpetuated by civilians against civilians.

Either way, we are on the cusp here. We could rewire/reprogram ourselves from our regular MSM programming, or we could continue the rift that was started by powerful people who do not have our best interests at heart. Which direction would you like to take our country? We all need to consider this, or else our decision will be made for us.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Are you saying that these people who beat the special needs person were caught up in a accidental hate crime, kidnapping, and assault?
I know that sometimes a bad decisions made, trying a serious drug at a party, drunk driving and bad things happen, but I don't think this is in the same realm.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Are you saying that these people who beat the special needs person were caught up in a accidental hate crime, kidnapping, and assault?

The opposite.

The special needs person is the one caught up, much like many other crimes. The people doing it know exactly what they are doing but just pick random target at times.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join