It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stand down Orders in place for an assassin plot?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: thesaneone

It appears that usually assassins give indication to someone of their plans.

But here is something to consider:

Presidents assassinated
1.1 Abraham Lincoln
1.2 James A. Garfield
1.3 William McKinley
1.4 John F. Kennedy

2 Assassination plots and attempts
2.1 Andrew Jackson
2.2 Abraham Lincoln
2.3 William Howard Taft
2.4 Theodore Roosevelt
2.5 Herbert Hoover
2.6 Franklin D. Roosevelt
2.7 Harry S. Truman
2.8 John F. Kennedy
2.9 Richard Nixon
2.10 Gerald Ford
2.11 Jimmy Carter
2.12 Ronald Reagan
2.13 George H. W. Bush
2.14 Bill Clinton
2.15 George W. Bush
2.16 Barack Obama

3 Presidential deaths rumored to be assassinations
3.1 Zachary Taylor
3.2 Warren G. Harding

en.wikipedia.org...

If I were Trump or his protection department, I'd be on alert since threats have been made.

edit on 14-1-2017 by StoutBroux because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Miracula2
Takei says that Trump is planning on banning all Muslim immigrants. That's not what Trump said.

Oh dear, another trumpet caught out twisting his masters words....

Let us see what Trump's policy actually was....

(New York, NY) December 7th, 2015, -- Donald J. Trump is calling for a total and complete shutdown of Muslims entering the United States

www.donaldjtrump.com...

(post by TroliusMaximus removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: skynet2015

You do realize it was the Trump team who have arranged for him to be removed..literally the moment Trump completes the oath of office.

It is unusual and stupid to dismiss the commanding officer of 5000 deployed security personnel and national guard mid-security-event..

But that is Trump...

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 05:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5
You do realize it was the Trump team who have arranged for him to be removed..literally the moment Trump completes the oath of office.

Funny how some people are still trying to blame Obama for something Trump did....

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 08:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Quick someone .
Get trump a purple heart.

He always wanted one. He said so.

Just a shame he didn't have the balls to earn one.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 08:36 PM
link   

It is unusual and stupid to dismiss the commanding officer of 5000 deployed security personnel and national guard mid-security-event..

But that is Trump...

Hey this is no place for facts or reason. This is for waving pitchforks and shouting about Obama.

I bet the sound engineers are going to have fun trying to drown out all the booing. I can't wait.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 08:36 PM
link   

But that is Trump...

Hey this is no place for facts or reason. This is for waving pitchforks and shouting about Obama.

I bet the sound engineers are going to have fun trying to drown out all the booing. I can't wait.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 08:41 PM
link   
The desperation of the left is mind blowing. They make the Obama-birther-Kenyan-Muslim right wingers seem sane. Even if Trump fails as a president, these next 4 years are going to be great watching the loony bin fill with liberals. Couldn't happen to a nicer group of people.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 09:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: TruMcCarthy
The desperation of the left is mind blowing. They make the Obama-birther-Kenyan-Muslim right wingers seem sane. Even if Trump fails as a president, these next 4 years are going to be great watching the loony bin fill with liberals. Couldn't happen to a nicer group of people.

The birther movement was 'triggered snowflakes' personified mate. Years and years of it. It was utterly pathetic and the world laughed at everyone involved in it. Including trump.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 09:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: TroliusMaximus

Your comment is very disturbing. Someone needs to say it.
edit on 14-1-2017 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 09:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

Your comment is very disturbing. Someone needs to say it.

It's the type of comment that gets you investigated by the FBI, and rightfully so. If the internet were around in the past, I can imagine Booth, or Oswald posting the same type of stuff.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 10:28 PM
link   

This was Trump's idea....he's clearing everyone out. There will be someone to fill the position until the new General is selected. That position is appointed by the president. If anything it's Trump's fault. But not to worry the Secret Service will still be there and the rest of the National Guard

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 01:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: khnum
a reply to: Xcathdra

So its normal protocol for security to be leaderless during an inauguration and with no air defence co-ordinator,not buying your Kool Aid seen this movie before in 1963 and 2001

When taking into account the little thing called chain of command it wont be leaderless. In addition to the DC guard an additional 5000 troops will be deployed to assist in security. Air defense / no fly zones / TFR's will be in place just like other inaugurations.

People need to stop with the fear mongering.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 02:00 AM
link   

750,000 protestors most of whom are so stupid they would support a coup and the end of the Republic,Soros,Sharpton,BLM,CNN etc etc....Im not fear mongering there is reason for concern

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 02:06 AM
link   

750,000 protestors most of whom are so stupid they would support a coup and the end of the Republic,Soros,Sharpton,BLM,CNN etc etc....Im not fear mongering there is reason for concern

No there is not. A chain of command exists and the event is not going leaderless.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 02:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

No there is not. A chain of command exists and the event is not going leaderless.

Im not Alex Jones running around in circles going 'Im a teapot,Im a teapot' but Ive never seen in my 52 years such a response to an election result if I am being just paranoid I will apologise.....on the 21st.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 02:22 AM
link   
a reply to: khnum

Military officials and Trump transition officials provided contradictory versions of the decision to replace Schwartz. As is customary for presidential appointees, the general submitted a letter of resignation to give the new administration a clean start.

Two military officials with knowledge of the situation said the Trump team decided to accept the resignation. A person close to the transition said transition officials wanted to keep Schwartz in the job for continuity, but the Army pushed to replace him.

Schwartz, who was appointed to head the Guard by President George W. Bush in 2008, maintained the position through President Obama’s two terms. He said his orders came from the Pentagon in the form of an email that names his interim successor, a brigadier general, who takes over at 12:01 p.m. next Friday.

Army Maj. Jamie Davis, a spokesman at the Defense Department, said Schwartz is classified as a “non-career status employee.” He noted that the interim commander “is ready to assume complete mission” and handle the inauguration.

Maj. Gen. Errol R. Schwartz, commanding general, D.C. National Guard, during a press conference at the Armory for the upcoming inauguration. (Bill O'Leary/The Washington Post)

One of the military officials said the Trump transition team receives lists of political appointees and can decide which resignations to accept. All resignations are effective at 12:01 p.m. on Inauguration Day.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Post removed by me for a serious t&c violation.

I'm self governing.

Hey trump see how that works????

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

No that person obviously didn't read the story.
The guy was hired by Bush.
He was kept on by Obama ...twice
He's being let go by trump and has been told by the trump transition team to vacate the post at high noon on Friday.

Yeah it's the wild wild west again.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join