It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump barred reporters from examining stacks of folders at press conference

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: snowspirit

Sometimes stacks of papers make useful props.

(post by Banquo removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Butterfinger

(They aren't Trump Steaks...)

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 04:35 PM
link   
He told Andy Cooper last time that he showed off steaks that weren't branded Trump that he doesn't process them but like many, purchases from a dealer and re brands them. Same distributors, apparently he likes them a lot and still promotes them as comparable quality?

“We have different suppliers. We sell the steaks largely to our hotels and our clubs and things like that,” Trump told Anderson Cooper the day after his press conference on March 8th. “It’s a small business.”

Old news, same answer

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Butterfingerhe showed off steaks that weren't branded Trump that he doesn't process them but like many, purchases from a dealer and re brands them.

Sounds like his whole conservative platform...seriously..

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

Said he never thought he would ever live to see a President in the Whitehouse so opposite of what he and his friends fought for. I am just hoping now he lives long enough to see Trump leave the WH. It's not politics, it's not a game, it's not policy...Trump is a shame on all of us.

I am sorry he is witnessing all this. His party left good members like him about twenty years ago, and they not once looked back.

Fake folders, a fake POTUS, a fake Republican Party paid for by the Koch Bros, and, if the Koch ideology ALEC gets their way with any more red states, we'll have a fake "United States" of America soon, too. And Americans won't understand how they were tricked, until it's too late to do anything about it. That's how good the con was.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 06:31 PM
link   
My dog has been a staunch democrat all his life. He gets his food and water to him everyday, lays around all day.

He told me last that he has never seen a president like trump. He said Trump has inspired him to get off his behind to apply for a job on a dogsled team; he is half husky-half lab. He is hoping to be the first lab to complete the iditarod.
Do you see how dumb that sounds.

Here is a real example from me to drive it home...I never seen my grandpa so excited and informed about a candidate in my life. Heck he even served too. He served in the national guard protecting the Detroit national airport from the race riots of 1967. It's really nothing to brag about.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Trump is making the fake media news crazy he is driving them insane when they are so close, but so far away and Trumps is playing them like a master puppet.

This makes you proud?

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: JAY1980

How many times must you people be explained this?

You people?

Listen - your ignorance and bias is obvious

In the process of needing to sound authoritative you actually attacked the integrity and intelligence of a man you never knew - who served his country, placing his life on the line during very disturbing and dangerous times

You have zero credibility and even less class

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 04:39 AM
link   

Nope that is what twitter is for don't you know?

If I was Trump and the media gave me the hell that they have given him I would have absolutely nothing to do with them.

There is a price to be paid for posting fake news!

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 07:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

originally posted by: marg6043

Trump is making the fake media news crazy he is driving them insane when they are so close, but so far away and Trumps is playing them like a master puppet.

Substitute "fake media" with "public"...

It was and is Trump's intent to delegitimize ALL reporters for the convenience of his corruption and secrecy.

You can get on board or not.

If the press is there to ask questions on the publics behalf?

Then you are cheering Trump trolling the public he represents.

They need him, he doesn't need them.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Well, its none of their business. Trump should have barred most of those fake news reporters anyway.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Just like they asked Hillary? Oh wait that's right they forwarded her copies of the softballs they would lob at her so she would be ready.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join