It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump’s Nuclear Inauguration And Civil War Plan

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tman2135

This is kind of like the far-reaching theory that Mike Pence is actually a time-traveler from the far future.

HMMMMMM

edit on 13-1-2017 by bknapple32 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 11:48 AM
link   
dbl
edit on 13-1-2017 by bknapple32 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 11:50 AM
link   
if i understood everything well he will escape with the time-machine his uncle stole from Nicolai Tesla.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Thanks for exposing it Alan12, now it will never happen!

Everyone shower Alan12 with Stars and Flags for saving the country!!!

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Alan12

His comb over is the detonator!!!
Run!
Lmao...

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Alan12
a reply to: dashen

He will get in his helicopter and leave a few minutes before the detonation.

Leaving the inauguration early in a chopper might lead to a bit of fingerpointing that would tend to ruin the false flag thingy.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 12:00 PM
link   

a reply to: Cobaltic1978

Proof that Nixon, and ruthless Texas Governor John Connally (Mason), vetted Trump in 1987, is in the article.

do keep going. Your ignorance is amusing.

Are you Eric Dubay? scared masons are everywhere giving evil hand gestures to each other?

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

a reply to: dashen

He will get in his helicopter and leave a few minutes before the detonation.

Leaving the inauguration early in a chopper might lead to a bit of fingerpointing that would tend to ruin the false flag thingy.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Wait wait wait, there's another thread in Skunkworks that says TPTB didn't select Trump and therefore they need to get him impeached or just flat-out off him.

Can you people make up your mind? First you tell us Trump beat TPTB and is beyond their control, now you're saying he's been under their control for years. Which is it?

Or are we just covering all the bases because eventually that means one turns out to be correct?

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: snowspirit

Exposing planned attacks gets them postponed or cancelled.

So if they never happen it worked? 👍🏻

Nice and tidy, isn't it?

"Allow me to make a claim. If it happens, I'm right. If it doesn't happen, I'm still right, because I've already said that it not happening is due to my revealing it beforehand. Now give me your money."

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Essentially Trump is an elitist insider but also outsider. Capable of taking down the powers that be, but then also hosting them at Mar-a-Lago. Hes going to drain the swamp, with more swamp. But also works for the peoples needs from his golden tower.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: bknapple32

Lol okay

He's one of them, but not one of them. I guess he's just the most insider-ist of the insiders because they can't control him yet they can still control him.

Or something.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

Lol okay

He's one of them, but not one of them. I guess he's just the most insider-ist of the insiders because they can't control him yet they can still control him.

Or something.

Exactly!

Or not at all... Could go either way with this guy

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 12:10 PM
link   

He's Schrodinger's President. Didn't you know?

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 12:18 PM
link   
"Trump’s Nuclear Inauguration And Civil War Plan". Well Sure ..........Everyone knew that, didn't you ? Oh by the way....... I'v uh, got some magical beans that grow real tall. I'll trade for a cow or maybe a LLama.

The one armed Lady ' Rosy the riveter' down the lane told me nearly the same story by-heak, but you can't trust her, she raises Alpaca's and you know how those people make up stuff out of thin air.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tman2135

Trump is a Mason/satanist. He was selected by mass murderer Richard Nixon (Mason) to become a future president in 1987. The plan is to nuke the inauguration, blame Iran, Syria, China, plus U.S. patriots, and then attack all 4 patsy groups. 12 indications of an inauguration nuclear false flag attack start the article:
johnkimber.wordpress.com...

Doubtful. If anything Trump is attached to the Jesuits but even that connection is spurious at best and relies on childhood links rather than recent ties.

This is kind of like the far-reaching theory that Mike Pence is actually a time-traveler from the far future.

yah, but that theory is interesting to read

plus.. how would nuking the inauguration start civil war.. arent the purpose of false flags to get everyone on board with the same plan? i would think something of that horrific would unite everyone
edit on 13-1-2017 by Jiggly because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 01:08 PM
link   
The muddy waters are thick with this one.

So let me get this straight...

If you wave at someone...you're a mason.
If you go to a rock concert and throw up metal...you're a mason.
If you are deep in thought and put your hands together...you're a mason.
If you have the most common political standing point (because they don't want to be at most things they are invited to)...you're a mason.

We're all masons!!!

My God. The fact that this guys blog even has one response on it is amazing. Alan? Was that you? LoL

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 01:42 PM
link   

He's one of them, but not one of them.

Yup,same old same old...I remember when Obama was that guy 8 years ago,half the people were outraged and the assassination word was heard a few times...the other half expected great things.
Well...here people still are talking about the same stuff as they were talking about 8 years ago.

edit on 13-1-2017 by DrumsRfun because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Don't you mean shower?

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 06:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Junkheap
If Trump's going to nuke the inauguration, how's he going to get anything done as President?

He, as he's being whisked away receives a dose of radiation, just enough to mutate his DNA. He becomes larger, with superhuman strength and abilities and becomes.....faster than a speeding bullet, more powerful than a locomotive...He is SUPERTRUMP!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join