It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jaden SMith flunks Drivers test; threatens to "Quit LA"

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: jtrenthacker

Failed my first time at 16 because I decided to use my 1967 Camaro instead of a modern car.

When I took my driver's test the 67 Camaro wasn't even invented yet. The 1964 Dodge Dart was a modern car. I've been driving over fifty years now. Its still one of the most satisfying and fun things I get to do. I love being behind the wheel. In a couple of months I'm going to the National Corvette Museum in Bowling Green, Kentucky to pick up a new Stingray convertible 7 speed manual. Rock on! (I may be old, but I've seen all the bands.)

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 01:21 PM
link   

I may be old, but I've seen all the bands.

Awesome quote

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 04:42 PM
link   
I did not have a problem I learned on a standard and took the test in my parents automatic Volvo..this was in 1991.

My High school sweet heart failed 6 times before she got hers 4 times on the written and twice on the road test..

To be fair she was a terrible driver..

On the other hand a close friend of mine became a tank driver stationed in west Germany. When he came home on leave I would be whitenuckling the entire time he drove us anywhere. Sometimes I think he forgot he was driving a Chevy blazer and not an M1A1..

~meathead

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

Congratulations!!!

That is my dream car! I have wanted one since I was eight years old and first saw one at a classic car show at the local Howard Johnson .

What a sexy little minx she is!

I wish you best of fortune with her, seriously, Congratulations!

~Meathead

Edit to add ;

The 1968 convertible stingray is my dream car. But I would not turn down a new one!

edit on 13-1-2017 by Mike Stivic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Took driver's ed at the high school over the summer. Passed everything the first time.

Prior to getting into the driver's ed car for the first time, I hadn't really been allowed behind the wheel of anything ... ever.

I'm told that I fairly freaked out the instructor and the other four students in the car with me that day because my very first day was street driving!

I was not very impressive that first day. Drove into some poor farmer's wheat field while attempting a 3-point turn.
edit on 13-1-2017 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Dear Jayden

Plz dont quit LA bruh.

-lys.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join