It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ABC’s ‘Black-ish’: ‘A Vote for Trump is a Vote for Racism’

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 10:24 AM
link   
It's pretty funny when you think about it. A lot of what got Trump elected was constant media attention...there's no such thing as bad press.

Have they learned anything? Hell no, they're doubling down on it. And people who felt marginalized by being called racist day in, day out are just getting more and more convinced that they made the right choice by voting Trump.

So thank you, O Great Media Machine, for insisting over and over that Trump should be president. Thy will be done.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

Triggered would be calling for censorship, I am not nor would I ever.

"Having fun" is calling someone the devil and if you vote for Trump you are a racist?

Be very careful twisting yourself in circles trying to support your low brow leaders and media ring leaders, you may just get a cramp.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: goou111

Of course I'm the racist. You do realize how hollow playing that card is? All white guys are presumed to be the racist.

ABC programming isn't for everyone. ABC, as part of the MSM, targets areas of highest population which turns out to be the Dem controlled "Blue States-Counties-Cities".

And that's the point I am trying to make. The MSM isn't relevant to the rest of the country.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
a reply to: Butterfinger

Every show is pretty much the same today.

Fat white fool husband.
Smart wife that's way to good looking for him.
Always a black friend.
Always a gay cast member.

If either of the last two are a women it's a double bonus.

Same old worn out formula.

This is true! Dont forget once a year an actor from one of the cast's previous hit shows will guest star.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: DrStevenBrule

Just imagine a show---Last man standing----- going off on Obama in any way close to this. I point out hypocrisy that is blatant and decomposing before our very eyes.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Just a thought, how many muslims did Obama let in during his term? and how many Christians?

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Unresponsible

This love affair and cover for certain (liberal) "leader" started with Clinton. That guy, or family could (and can) do what ever the hell they want to, when they want to, to who they want to with no true coverage, shame or punishment.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 11:03 AM
link   
The show is a great example of how the Big3 broadcast companies use regular primetime TV shows to generate propaganda.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 11:46 AM
link   
From what I have seen of this show, it is itself, racist.
The only difference is that it's black people stereotyping their own race, so I guess thats OK..
sheesh

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
a reply to: Butterfinger

Every show is pretty much the same today.

Fat white fool husband.
Smart wife that's way to good looking for him.
Always a black friend.
Always a gay cast member.

If either of the last two are a women it's a double bonus.

Same old worn out formula.

Really? OK name two others from 2015 and you have a point. I did ot think this particular mix happened that often.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: o0oTOPCATo0o

Black people have always poked fun at each other that is why we are so cool and generally easy going. What is the matter with poking fun at one's nearest and dearest. I once heard my five yea rold imitating me to her kid sister. No foul no problems and damn funny!

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: o0oTOPCATo0o

Oh, I get it. In fact I couldn't care less what people say or do, as long as everyone is equally oppressed.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Tiger5

Everyone has always poled fun at everyone. Til the Clinton admin. Then they introduced the PC and then, especially businesses, went all fascist on their employees.

I sat in a HR meeting where they said what you way can be offensive and intent doesn't matter. What?

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

I found the first half of the show refreshingly funny.

At some point though, they seemed to turn from making jokes to being quite serious. The last half was pretty awkward to watch.

I'm not exactly a fan of the show, but I do enjoy catching it on occasion. When it started, I had hope that humor had returned to the left

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Greetings-

I've taken the last 11 celebrations of Chris†mas™ off and have quite a collection of batteries saved that I can forward to You... What size does Your t.v. remote take?

There some Fishing shows on the Outdoor Channel™ and Encore Westerns™ is always airing something good. I just caught 'Cheyenne' and am now watching John Smith in "Laramie". Tonight TurnerClassicMovies has 'Cleopatra' (1934 starring Claudette Colbert 3.5 Stars follwed by Liz Taylor and Dick Burton in the 1963 Cleopatra...

Let Me know where I can send the batteries. This is the 90s it makes ZERO sense You getting stuck watching garbage t.v..

"Save Me the aisle seat..." --- Gene Siskel

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: JimNasium

Who are you addressing?

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal

Who are you addressing?

You. You've authored enough threads that You should be rewarded.. A Star is just a Star but some batteries in which You can change Your view is something tangible...

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 03:46 PM
link   

It's not late, but I am not catching what your throwing. (what are you talking about?)

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

Ah yes, the fabled "micro-aggression". I'd almost forgotten about that.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: MiddleInitial

Trump being elected was a crashing down of all the stupid double speak that started in the Clinton admin.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join