It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kingdom of Lies

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: RomeByFire

Sorry but he said this early February 1981 in the Rooservelt Room at the Whitehouse Barberra Honegger assistant to the chief domestic policy advisor of President Reagan confirms he said this,thank you for your attempt at disinformation

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: AMPTAH

The beauty of Trump is his twitter account up until now the mainstream media has had the privelege of reporting the Presidents words and narrative and now they are out of that loop and you can tell they are in a spin about it the headlines for 2 days was how Trump was going to start ww3 with his twitter account

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: kosmicjack

That was a very informative article, well worth the read.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: rickymouse

Sure if that's what they are doing but that's not what they're doing.

You must have insider information that is not in the reports I read on the subject. Do you have access to the full files on this?

What has been released is very deficient in listed proof, and the leaked info has no verified evidence to back it. It is just a Rumor started by the Intelligence agency that made it conveniently out into the public without any real evidence to show it is even remotely true from what I have read. If it was true, I feel we deserve to see the evidence. They aren't even using that leaked info as part of their evidence but still released it in a way that was legal and commented there is no evidence to back it in their own statements.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

There is no such thing.
There is no NWO.

There is a group of predominant people who believe they have the right to control the world. You are right, it is not called the New World Order, it is just a group of people who will make what they want to happen....happen. They have lots of money to work with.

I do not know if what they are trying to do is good or bad. I just know they are kind of running things. I can't judge what their plan will result in when fully implemented, it might actually be good but I am sure that my family and I will not be on the good side of the plan. Unless you are related to these people, you will not do so well. We will all be surfs. I really don't consider that all that bad though. I have been a surf most of my life. Better than being a slave or a smurf.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 01:40 PM
link   

I've noticed a concerning trend lately, people taking unsubstantiated allegations and turning those into statements of facts. We are truly in a post-truth society, there isn't even a general will to dig for the truth. If it sounds good, just run with it; critical thinking out the window.

Dumbed down, malleable masses, ripe for the picking.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: GodEmperor

This concerns me too I mean they cant even go to the lengths of constructing a good lie these days- well we did get the level of contempt they have for the general population communicated in those leaked e-mails .People do not verify what they are told they have abdicated responsibility for their own programming or trust spurious sauces and get caught up in the divide and rule dualistic systems set up for us.

Do I know the truth no like Socrates Ill concede I dont 'know' the truth,but what I do have is a good understanding of what the truth is not,American founding fathers and the people that set up my countries constitution expected citizens to be well informed and to excersise discernment this is no longer the case there is currently many comedians and social commentators doing the rounds of tertiary education institutions at the moment especially in America where they reveal the dumbing down that has occured .Many students cant tell you what year America was founded,who won the civil war or much about civics at all but they know all the details of Angelina Jolies divorce,Charlie Sheens activities or George Clooneys latest bs the Education system must be one of Trumps major priorities.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

That's baloney. . The ethics rule of accreditation supports a journalists right to not reveal sources.

Baloney yourself. The only thing I saw in the "journalistic" realm was a screen capture from a video game. Thats not evidence, thats Major Baloney.

This whole other ethos this day and internet age.

"We don't need no stinkin' badges..." --Bandit, from Treasure of The Sierra Madre.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit
a reply to: intrptr

So... let me see if I have understood this correctly.

A man who has been recorded as saying that waterboarding is too soft, that he wants a larger military, both things which indicate a strong level of support for the intelligence and military communities, is being harpooned by US intelligence elements?

Yeah... sure. Sounds totally legitimate.

What are you saying? That the intelligence community can not be corrupt or political because of something Trump said? Is that really your thinking?

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: GodEmperor

I've noticed a concerning trend lately, people taking unsubstantiated allegations and turning those into statements of facts. We are truly in a post-truth society, there isn't even a general will to dig for the truth. If it sounds good, just run with it; critical thinking out the window.

Dumbed down, malleable masses, ripe for the picking.

It's not by accident. Take heart from the fact that the propaganda is being questioned and there is resistance to misinformation and demands for facts. It was not so long ago that was not the case.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 04:15 PM
link   
This afternoon John Lewis, Civil Rights icon, has given a statement saying that Donald Trump is not a legitimate President-Elect. And "reports" are that Gen Flynn had discussions with the Russians prior to the election.

When citizens can't tell what is real, what's bad journalism, what's propaganda/disinfo and what is a soft coup - it's very, very dangerous.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Chuck and Amy Shumer dont like trump, hopefully Hanukkah wasnt totally ruined for thier household.

I know they arent related. I made myself LOL

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: kosmicjack
This afternoon John Lewis, Civil Rights icon, has given a statement saying that Donald Trump is not a legitimate President-Elect. And "reports" are that Gen Flynn had discussions with the Russians prior to the election.

When citizens can't tell what is real, what's bad journalism, what's propaganda/disinfo and what is a soft coup - it's very, very dangerous.

Said it many times, but the leaders of the black communities do not seem to represent black people. They represent Washington power and self interest. I watched the Sessions hearings and the really awful things Cory Booker said along with another famous civil rights leader. The black people who actually knew Sessions well all sang his praises. There is a disconnect.

Democrat politicians have shifted to radical extremism... they are not interested in democratic elections any more, only chaos unless they hold power.

At times of such disinformation, judgement is so important. When a reaction seems out of place to an event, or stunning information comes from a political opponent to denigrate another, it's important to question it thoroughly and dismiss it unless clear facts can be provided.
edit on 13/1/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: GodEmperor
a reply to: TrueBrit

Some political appointees may choose party over patriotism, this is looking more like in-fighting between the factions every day. Generalizations should be avoided, the entire intel community is not being subversive, only those who are more loyal towards a political party than the country.

This right here is very important to understand. The weakness so many have to generalization of groups as being this or that is plain false logic and represents a clear inability or unwilligness to come to legitimate, rational consclusions. Furthermore, the level of certainty some have, especially regarding their generalzations, is a a gross error in cognition. Questioning ones own conclusions and giving creedence to possible alternate conclusions and ways of reasoning are important and can yield more comprehensive understanding.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: khnum
a reply to: GodEmperor

Its a world wide web of lies here a German journalist outlines how the CIA controls European media

Well this whistle blower has just died of a 'heart attack' rest in peace your conscience was clear and your soul was in order

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Russian intelligence deliberately leaked the [as of yet] unverified Donald J. Trump sex tape [or information about it] to the ex MI6 intelligence agent Christopher Steele [who has now gone underground], so they could "sow further chaos" and disrupt --- across the board --- the entire U.S. political process.

quote: David Ignatius of the Washington Post.
edit on 14-1-2017 by Erno86 because: spelling

edit on 14-1-2017 by Erno86 because: added a word

edit on 14-1-2017 by Erno86 because: spelling

edit on 14-1-2017 by Erno86 because: added a few words

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join