It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What a sweet photo

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2003 @ 12:13 PM
link   
I bet his mom is so proud

www.usefulwork.com...

Edit by JediMaster:

Warning the link contains some graphic and disturbing pictures of victims of suicide bombings.

[Edited on 6-24-2003 by JediMaster]

posted on Jun, 24 2003 @ 12:17 PM
link   
i wonder if she will end up being one of his 70 something virgins

that would be fitting..

posted on Jun, 24 2003 @ 12:38 PM
link   
The Al-Qassam Brigade, the military wing of Hamas which has murdered and crippled hundreds of innocent people, has a website, at www.kataebq.com. [Note: The website was once at qassam.net, which has been offline for several weeks. It has since been found at kataebq.com -- Sept. 12, 2002] Each of the group's "martyr"s has a one page biography and a one page "album" of photographs. Every Al-Qassam member who is killed in the line of duty is considered a martyr. This includes suicide bombers as well as those who are dispatched into martyrdom by Israeli forces before they kill anybody else.

The photo albums are grisly stuff, they are solely about death: the "martyr" posing with guns; a final portrait before a planned suicide operation; bleeding victims of their terror attacks; the "martyr"'s bullet-riddled corpse; the "martyr"'s funeral; proud grieving family members.

Take a look at the pictures on this organization's own website and see for yourself how this group chooses to honor itself. The Al-Qassam Brigade is about killing, being killed, and the celebration of killing. None of this killing seems to serve any strategic plan, except as blind revenge, an expression of religious hysteria, and as a placeholder for a viable program for creating a Palestinian state. In short, the Al-Qassam Brigade can best be described as a psychotic death cult.

posted on Jun, 24 2003 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Some "heroes".... Killing unknowing, unarmed civilians, without having the courage to even look their victims in the eyes no doubt. Somehow, I don't think that Allah rewards them at all. I'll bet these guys get quite a karma wake up call once in the afterlife.....

What I found to be more amazing, is that there are posters of these "heroes" proudly displayed in the West Bank. And then people wonder why there is little sympathy in the west for the Palestinians....jeez...go figure?

posted on Jun, 24 2003 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok

And then people wonder why there is little sympathy in the west for the Palestinians....jeez...go figure?

I don't know in wich part of the west you are living, but in mine, it's quite the opposite, especially in the medias. Palestinians are all portrayed as " freedom fighters " while Israelians are all portrayed as " Childs Killers ".

And when the medias are talking about a palestinians suicide attack, or any other palestinians terrorist act against Israel, if we read under the line, it's allmost " they don't have any other choice and they're all martyr ".

posted on Jun, 24 2003 @ 04:54 PM
link   
I can't understand how a mother can let his son do that.

posted on Jun, 24 2003 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Salem

Salem, in their world, killing the infidels is like you and I killing someone who just molested our daughter. No hesitation. AGGRESSIVE Islam has no use for Jews or infidels, read: Christians. To the ovens!!

Notice the body language and doubled clips.

posted on Jun, 24 2003 @ 08:15 PM
link   
And the US media certainly doesn't see it that way...

And there is no justification for suicide bombing...period.

posted on Jun, 25 2003 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Imagine if the Palestinian mothers would teach their sons to value their own lives. Instead they encourage them to die violently. How odd, wouldn't you say?

posted on Jun, 25 2003 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by kitty
I bet his mom is so proud

www.usefulwork.com...

Edit by JediMaster:

Warning the link contains some graphic and disturbing pictures of victims of suicide bombings.

[Edited on 6-24-2003 by JediMaster]

He seems like a nice chap(not) glad he found time to have his photo taken with his mum b4 he goes off and kills a few more ppl, what a gullible idiot he is.

[Edited on 25-6-2003 by drunk]

posted on Jun, 25 2003 @ 08:25 PM
link   
The fact that these people are prepared to go to these extreme measures shows a clear expression of powerlessness, and by no means am i implying that could justify such horrific murder, but the the westerner see's it as madness, i don't think they are mad i think they are desperately crying out for help, but that our way of thinking (westerner/muslim) is miles apart. It's sad.

posted on Jun, 25 2003 @ 08:34 PM
link   
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by Salem
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Did we miss something in the picture?

Or are all middleeasterners mothers male?

posted on Jun, 25 2003 @ 08:35 PM
link   
These people are fighting for what they believe is right.
To us it may seem madness to utterly blow ourselves to peices and take as many as the enemy with us.
But to them it is the ultimate sacrifce.
These men are also rewarded for their deeds ( not to say that i agree with them ), through money and respect. Money that could help feed thier familys and send thier children to school.
I think we should try to understand thier stand instead of bashing them.
Deep

posted on Jun, 25 2003 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Honestly I did not find the photos that distrubing. I am not sure why we were warned about them.

posted on Jun, 26 2003 @ 12:16 AM
link   
what an asshat. I wish I could come up with something witty and snarky about the awful photoshop work done on that page, but it really speaks for itself. I suppose people who are willing to blow themselves up along with other innocent people aren't so concerned about aesthetics...

posted on Jun, 26 2003 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Its actually quite sad.
Though this is from my ignorant and lack of understanding point of view.

regards
seekerof

posted on Jun, 26 2003 @ 03:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seekerof
Its actually quite sad.
Though this is from my ignorant and lack of understanding point of view.

regards
seekerof

You're not ignorant or non-understanding if you find this image sad.

posted on Jun, 26 2003 @ 07:09 AM
link   
Thanks for the use of the term "asshat." It is one of my favorite nouns. Yeah, I noticed some seriously amateur photoshopping done. Oh, well, the family will always have that photo to remember him by...

top topics

join