It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I guarantee - Trump will either resign, be thrown out or assassinated

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 05:42 PM
link   
there are so many people that are really butt hurt over his win. With the state of mental health in this country I don't think its going to be up to the powers that be where he makes it thru the inauguration.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 11:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: MyHappyDogShiner
a reply to: 19Bones79

What?, Dumbass Donald doesn't want war, but he thinks the military needs to be strengthened?.

?.
Yes it's called deterrence. Just ask any black belt!

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 04:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: fromtheheart1966
there are so many people that are really butt hurt over his win. With the state of mental health in this country I don't think its going to be up to the powers that be where he makes it thru the inauguration.

Can I assume 1966 is your year of birth? And you use the term 'butt hurt'? Wow.

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 08:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

originally posted by: MyHappyDogShiner
a reply to: rickymouse

Well DUH!, Big Business and the classic "Robber Barons" want their country back.

People have become so stupid, and so many of those who lived through the injustices of past labor and business practices have died and gone away, that we are just heading right smack BACKWARDS again, to a wonderful time when we had the good old "company store" and Debt Peonage.

People forget about the past and make the same mistakes over, and over, and over again.

The only thing that changes is speed of the transfer of information, or technology.

Technology changes, people never do.

It used to be that a person could start a small business and make a living from it. I owned a small business, in the last six years I am required to take continuing education to keep my license, I have been a residential builder since 86, I know how to do stuff properly but am thrown into the same group as those who are scamming others or are not experienced.

The days of three smaller stores in a town are gone, now Big chain stores took their place and they would like it if there was only one store in the town. Rising prices are because these big stores are carrying so much diversity, people have gotten spoiled and want all sorts of selection, half being junk food. We have become spoiled, a small store can't make it anymore. The American dream is going down the tubes. Local hardware stores used to have lots of stuff to repair what you had. Now big chain stores just sell you new cheap junk that can't be repaired because of lack of parts available. People throw away their stuff when something goes wrong, very few people will repair their snowblower or tools anymore, small repair shops are disappearing. Those places used to make it so people could be self employed, most were honest people but the few bad ones made it hard for people to trust these repairmen.

Is cheap Chinese disposable junk the right answer? The Chinese people could make good stuff, they do make some good stuff. But the importers want the stuff to break down so they can sell more. That is hard on the environment. Deathdating or planned obsolescence is destroying our environment and concentrating money into the hands of the elite people who structure importing of these products. The money is flowing to the top.

We need to step back a bit, we do not have to become Ahmish though. We need to get out of the ratrace we live in now. One out of five people are on meds for depression, stress, or psychosis. That is twenty percent of the population. One out of three will get cancer in their lifetime, cancer was not that common years ago. One out of three will get diabetes too, our lifestyle of commercially produced junk food is not good on our bodies. Technology created the microwave and now half the people in this country can quickly heat up junk food instead of just preparing things from scratch.

Where is technology bringing us to. I see we overshot reasonability and are creating a society bent on irrationality. People are blind to this, they think technology and our new system is just fine. Take a pill to combat all the symptoms we experience, support the medical and pharma industry jobs and profits so they will keep giving us more drugs to cover up the messed up diet created by the chemical industries added or altered chemistry. We need to get real jobs back, not create more work for employees of the medical industry and nursing homes. I can see what is happening to people who eat all this GRAS food chemistry, I have friends who feed their kids this junk food. Science is utilized by greedy more than it is by the good people.
Great assessment! It's really sad that most people don't realize this. Very well put, sir.

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Two words for you. Lend Lease. If we wouldn't have allowed that one, you would be speaking German well before you attempted to help us. Doesn't England still owe us for that? I need to check into that one. Nice try though. By the way, you're welcome (from my grandfather).
edit on 16-1-2017 by ConstitutionalPatriot because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: goou111

originally posted by: yorkshirelad

originally posted by: andy06shake

The Trump voters seem oblivious to this fact. Astonishing isn't it.

Thats really funny because its the same system that made Bill and Hillary so rich too. Once you get that rich whats the difference?

How does that idiotic meme make sense at all?

You're assuming that all Anti-Trump voters are Pro- Billary voters. That's not logical.

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: kelbtalfenek

Trumpy got the anti-establishment supporters even though he secretly has a long family history of pro-establishment.
he is clever, only an apparent idiot could be deemed inherently clever, if that apparent idiot has amassed Billions of Dollars and is one of the known most powerful man (pending) in the world. Legendary status can only be achieved by his legacy, Does his God complex Require more wealth or Legendary status.... i think both, i think Trumpy could change the world, for better or for worse? well the truth is both are for the better...... because if is worse, the worse does only make us stronger. Maybe thats how psychopaths get to the top, unscrupulous, unemphatic, sensation seekers with a grandiose sense of self..... You cant help but laugh at how this world could be analogised to a mental asylum that psychopaths run

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Davg80

Trumpy got the anti-establishment supporters even though he secretly has a long family history of pro-establishment.
he is clever, only an apparent idiot could be deemed inherently clever, if that apparent idiot has amassed Billions of Dollars and is one of the known most powerful man (pending) in the world. Legendary status can only be achieved by his legacy, Does his God complex Require more wealth or Legendary status.... i think both, i think Trumpy could change the world, for better or for worse? well the truth is both are for the better...... because if is worse, the worse does only make us stronger. Maybe thats how psychopaths get to the top, unscrupulous, unemphatic, sensation seekers with a grandiose sense of self..... You cant help but laugh at how this world could be analogised to a mental asylum that psychopaths run

Run on ideas but I think I follow.

First, I agree...Trump isn't what he campaigned as. Moreover he was a sound-bite candidate, more apt to respond on his twitter feed with anger and bellicosity than with common sense and thoughtful banter.

I was anti Trump from the beginning, and I still am...however I am also willing to give the man a chance to see what he can do, before I am critical of his presidency.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 03:44 PM
link   

im just really excited by all this change that is happening all over the world, you have theresa may (uk prime minister) doing her speech on brexit with "A Global Britain" behind her. www.bbc.co.uk...
i feel like there is a Massive movement towards a NWO happening right now. Bring it!

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 07:06 AM
link   
a reply to: ConstitutionalPatriot

3 words for you "Win or Lose".

That's what it came down to and without the cooperation of all allied powers we would have failed and lost.

So i may well be speaking German right now if indeed the Axis powers had prevailed but you can also be dam sure that the capital of your nation would be still be rather irradiated from the German nuclear attack which would probobly have ensured and you lot would be speaking German and Japanese.

It was a team effort, try and get your head round that fact because that's how it went down.

Also im Scottish, so im not sure what the hell you think England owes your nation? Lets just say its probobly nowhere near as much as its owes my own.

By the way my grandfather also served, on the HMS Searcher(A lend lease ship), as a radio operator predominately in the Pacific theater, fighting the Japanese!

So im sure he would accept your gratitude if he was still alive.

edit on 18-1-2017 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 07:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

3 words for you "Win or Lose".

That's what it came down to and without the cooperation of all allied powers we would have failed and lost.

So i may well be speaking German right now if indeed the Axis powers had prevailed but you can also be dam sure that the capital of your nation would be still be rather irradiated from the German nuclear attack which would probobly have ensured and you lot would be speaking German and Japanese.

It was a team effort, try and get your head round that fact because that's how it went down. As far as the nuclear attack statement goes, I don't

Also im Scottish, so im not sure what the hell you think England owes your nation? Lets just say its probobly nowhere near as much as its owes my own.

By the way my grandfather also served, on the HMS Searcher(A lend lease ship), as a radio operator predominately in the Pacific theater, fighting the Japanese!

So im sure he would accept your gratitude if he was still alive.

You seem to be missing the point. First off, I will apologize for asking if England still owed the U.S. money for lend-lease. They made the final payment in 2006, so I was wrong. As far as the nuclear attack statement goes, I don't
like to speak in what-ifs but history itself. You could be right, but that never happened, so I don't pay attention to it. You are correct (absolutely) for saying that it was a team effort, but the turning point began with lend-lease. Englands supplies had been nearly exhausted already and it was getting to a point where you wouldn't be able to continue the war effort. By the way, god bless your grandfather for his participation. I have all the respect in the world for him. What is it that the U.S. owes England? By the way, I said english men, not scottish men. I worked with Scots also in Europe and they were way more level headed. I don't think you are catching on to what I am saying here. By the way, if the germans would have developed their nuclear weapons earlier, you could be very well correct. i don't try to start arguments, but open discussion.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Without that turning point through history may have transpired in a whole other direction. Lend-lease was the only option for both nations, else considering most of our convoy supply lines were compromised or in disarray, if the UK had fallen staging any kind of European invasion would have been immensely more difficult.

As to Americas entrance into WW-2 there is actually some contention as whether or not the English, haven broken the Japanese code of the day, informed the US as to a possible attack at Peril Harbor day in advance.

I have tremendous respect for you Grandpa also, they done a Mans job, and fought for the very freedom we have today.

Which is why when i see someone like Trump attain the position of POTUS it kind of irks me somewhat.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 07:16 AM
link   

What is it that irks you about Trump? I don't have enough evidence to fall upon to form an opinion at this point. I don't know if the code breaking would have helped. There is speculation that the U.S. government knew it was going to happen anyway. A couple of people claim that they knew 6 days ahead of time, and that doesn't surprise me much. A lot of people died in WW2 unnecessarily. I am under the impression that the troops were given selective intel and the war was planned out that way. Being a veteran, I have seen the selective intel first hand and it makes the mission very difficult to win.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 07:27 AM
link   

"What is it that irks you about Trump?"

Well he does wish to build nonsensical walls that will cost an arm and a leg and simply wont do what it says on the tin.

The fact that the man plays to the heart strings of the populace by saying exactly what they wish to hear.

Generally most of the crap and gibberish that comes out the mans mouth, which lets face it can be perceived as being racist, sexist and xenophobic.

A lot of people did indeed die in WW2 and not so the likes of Trump could rise to power.

Point of fact if you wish to see the real culprits responsible for the second world war simply look at who profited from both of the axis and allied powers.
edit on 21-1-2017 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: [post=21786422]andy06shake

I'm not sure on the racist part. I'm waiting to see what he does in this area. Xenophobic, maybe, but so far all he has said is that he is going after the criminal immigrants, not all of them. Waiting to see on this also. As far as people like Trump rising to power, you are absolutely correct. We have not seen a politician in a long time who puts the people first. At this point, I'm not sure we ever will again. We have been trying to call out the families who profited for a long time, but it just never seems to go anywhere. Too much protection put in place for them. You definitely used the right word, perceived. The perception is that he is a racist etc. Like I said, I'm waiting to see what happens.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 10:30 AM
link   

"I'm not sure on the racist part."

Well lets just say he has been known to cast some rather disparaging comments regarding Mexican people of a specific demographic not to mention people of the Muslim persuasion.

I hope Trump settles down and reneges on some of his more rather elaborate election promises to be honest.

And this nonsensical wall idea is simply dead in the water never mind unimplementable/unworkable to begin with.

If America really wishes to be great again she should ditch the wall idea and build a space elevator, contributing to the opening and development of new horizons and frontiers.

The technology to do so is just about there or at least will be very soon. There are your new jobs, industry and commercial applications right there and all to the betterment of humanity rather than a totalitarian wall monstrosity that serves no other purpose than a monument to Orwellian control over the nation.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 02:22 PM
link   

He has made some pretty bad statements about the Mexican and Muslim people, but not in general, just the ones that are criminals. I don't understand why it keeps getting generalized. Which election promises should he renege on? I'm just curious. I don't believe he can build the physical wall that you are referring to, but we do need a way to stop illegal immigration. We have no problem and have never had any problem with any people who have come here legally. The whole melting pot thing. I don't believe there is any country that has the history of immigration that the U.S. does. I don't think you are seeing that we don't need new jobs, but we really need the millions of jobs that were lost because of NAFTA. The agreement was free and open trade among Mexico, Canada and the U.S. Mexico is not abiding by the agreement. In order to be fair, all participants have to be equally invested, but Mexico is not. We lost over 5 million jobs in a 3 year period to Mexico a while back. Instead of using those jobs to make Mexico stronger, they decided to start taxing the businesses that moved to Mexico and got greedy. It seems that everyone points their finger at the U.S. in cases like this and starts to tell us how we have to fix it. We have become very weary fixing all of this. Trump is saying that we need to do some self-healing right away and then move on to help everyone else we can.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 02:23 PM
link   
And alot of smacks here believed hilliary would be president.Epic fail.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join