It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I guarantee - Trump will either resign, be thrown out or assassinated

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: scubagravy

Afraid of the unknown....

The problem is what is known. He is a liar and cheat who routinely breaks contracts. He has boasted about bribing people. None of this is secret.

Partisan politics aside, how does this make him any different than any other politician?

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

So Trump is the antichrist...

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: fusiondoe

American history is fascinating thing, you can learn a lot from it, Trump is not the only unpopular president By fake media standards and celebrities propaganda that has been elected before.

Guess what, he will be president, will be sworn in and I am sure he is already prepared for any attempts to his life as any all the presidents before him.

He will be president for the next 4 years or more.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 03:28 PM
link   

As anti-trump as I was during the campaign, I am more than willing to give him a chance...because he was elected according to the rules of our elections. But i have said it more than once...I believe the Trump presidency will be short as well, to allow the real republican candidate: Pence into the office.

I could be wrong.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

The Trump voters seem oblivious to this fact. Astonishing isn't it.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 07:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: yorkshirelad

The Trump voters seem oblivious to this fact. Astonishing isn't it.

Thats really funny because its the same system that made Bill and Hillary so rich too. Once you get that rich whats the difference?

How does that idiotic meme make sense at all?

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: goou111

If it's a funny system, it's also associated with unfortunate human consequence, essentially 1% of the population controlling 70% of the wealth of the nation while the other 99% fight over the remaining 30% of wealth.

That's not funny, that's tragic by anybody's definition of the word.

edit on 13-1-2017 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 08:20 PM
link   

If it's a funny system, it's also associated with unfortunate human consequence, essentially 1% of the population controlling 70% of the wealth of the nation while the other 99% fight over the remaining 30% of wealth.

That's not funny, that's tragic by anybody's definition of the word.

My point was that Bill and Hilary are part of that 1%.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Two sides of the same counterfeit coin really, both tainted by scandal, sexual innuendo, not to mention the rest of the crap they were associated with.

Which begs the question how the hell they were ever even considered for the position of POTUS?

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Two sides of the same counterfeit coin really, both tainted by scandal, sexual innuendo, not to mention the rest of the crap they were associated with.

Which begs the question how the hell they were ever even considered for the position of POTUS?

It's mind boggling that anyone can still be playing this game of "my side & your side". The amount of cognitive dissonance needed is stupefying.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 11:01 PM
link   
If he steps on too many of the wrong toes the ''Powers that Be'' ,will off load him same as JFK ,''They'' will ''set up'' a ''Republican'' supporter [Patsy mind controlled ],who has become disgruntled that ''The Don '' has lost the Original plot ,he will be a loner ,a gun owner and lives alone in a dingy apartment ,he will use either a M16 or AK47 something easily identifiable by the Hollywood educated masses ,his apartment will be full of Political material on Trump ,gun related material etc .They will have actors to make fake statements about him on the News ,''He always said he was going to shoot a Politician '' .''He was always mumbling under his breath about killing someone '' , ''i knew he was a nut ,just waiting to go off'' .The Democrats will go wild in the street celebrating the death of Trump, completely opposite to what happened after JFK was killed .The Assassin will either be shot dead or shoot himself ,so he can never talk.Then there will be a major crack down on guns ,security ,more laws ,more restrictions ,less freedom ,etc.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 11:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

He could die of natural causes, like eating a bad steak.

You mean poisoned

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 11:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: makemap

originally posted by: chr0naut

He could die of natural causes, like eating a bad steak.

You mean poisoned

Based on what we know.. which COUNTRY LEADERS would want to take President Trump out? That guy with the weird haircut is probably #1. (The same dude who eats dogs and loves Dennis Rodman)

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 11:32 PM
link   

a reply to: ignorant_ape

Unless he completely divests himself of all his businesses he will eventually run afoul of the emoluments clause. He will also need to remove his name from buildings all around the world or run the threat of terrorism. Can you imagine him doing that?

To be fair Anything a president does is in personal interest it can be argued. Also the founding fathers were breakers of that clause and they were never gotten rid of were they? Precedent has been set there correct?

Also Isnt it wrong to punish someone for pre existing holdings if they are president? Isnt there something along the lines of Grandfathering in people like that? Besides trumps supreme court will rule in his favor on this too.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Since he is a billionaire, the assassins will likely use the Mr. Burns method of Poisoned Potatoes to take him out.

giphy.com...

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 12:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

originally posted by: RomeByFire

originally posted by: Shamrock6
Has anybody explained how it is the Illuminati/TPTB/Whomever have been able to get their people into office for every other election yet somehow this time they weren't able to?

Thread after thread with this "Trump isn't the man for TPTB" claim, yet not one of you has been able to explain why it is that this all-knowing, all-controlling network of shadow brokers has been able to control everything except for this one thing that you always say they control.

Identity politics, partanship over country, and confirmation bias.

Remember... before Trump "won," the (s)election it was rigged. Bought and paid for. Votes don't matter/aren't counted correctly/are tampered with. Polls are manipulated and push a false narrative.

But after Trump "won," he won by a LANDSLIDE. Epic win. YUGE turnout. Considered to be the "underdog," (LOL).

In layman terms, people have suddenly abondoned the notion of TPTB, of an NWO, because a Republican is now in office... and according to the diehard fangirls of partisan politics, Republicans are immune to corruption/deceit and its solely isolated to the left.

At least that's how I see things based on the comments I read and reactions I see.

The OP hasn't been around terribly long and I couldn't find anything in their post history to indicate being a Trump supporter so I'm not sure what the point of your strawman is.

My point is that it's a common conspiracy theory that elections are rigged and the POTUS is selected by one group or another. That theory predates Obama.

Taking both a) the OP's apparent lack of partisanship and b) the theory crossing party lines, I'm perplexed as to why you're trying to turn this into a Republican thing. I'm sure you want to score some political point or something, but I'm genuinely looking for an answer to how it is elections can be rigged and controlled except this time TPTB weren't able to actually able to control the election.

I've been around for many years just only started posting recently.

Regardless of if I support Trump or Hilary, I made this thread to invoke discussion on the possibility this is all a set up that will end with trump either being assassinated, impeached or resigning

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 12:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: ozb1777
If he steps on too many of the wrong toes the ''Powers that Be'' ,will off load him same as JFK ,''They'' will ''set up'' a ''Republican'' supporter [Patsy mind controlled ],who has become disgruntled that ''The Don '' has lost the Original plot ,he will be a loner ,a gun owner and lives alone in a dingy apartment ,he will use either a M16 or AK47 something easily identifiable by the Hollywood educated masses ,his apartment will be full of Political material on Trump ,gun related material etc .They will have actors to make fake statements about him on the News ,''He always said he was going to shoot a Politician '' .''He was always mumbling under his breath about killing someone '' , ''i knew he was a nut ,just waiting to go off'' .The Democrats will go wild in the street celebrating the death of Trump, completely opposite to what happened after JFK was killed .The Assassin will either be shot dead or shoot himself ,so he can never talk.Then there will be a major crack down on guns ,security ,more laws ,more restrictions ,less freedom ,etc.

This^

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 12:41 AM
link   

a reply to: 19Bones79

Donald Trump favors the Greater Israel faction; this guarantees increasing violence in the region. His remarks about ISIS suggest he will increase the bombing in Syria, Iraq, and Afghanistan. Trump was definitely not the "peace candidate."

Obama said HE was, how'd that work out for him?

Trump said he'd end ISIS.

Caution; high explosives might be involved.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 12:51 AM
link   

a reply to: 19Bones79

ISIS is just the manifestation of an idea. You cannot remove an idea with bombs. You are misinformed about Israel's attitude towards Syria. Israel prefers to be surrounded by peaceful strongmen rather than unstable, failed democracies. The Greater Israel faction has the potential to devolve into genocide, and its ascension presages a more general war in the region.

You remove the brains that harbor said idea.

Good, let Israel expand. Why not? Who cares? You got a stake in Yemen or Saudi Arabia or somewhere that is in jeopardy if they do?

What's the hyperbole?

DoooooooooooM PoooooooooorN!!!

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 01:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: VinylTyrant
Well everybody told me he wouldn't be the gop nominee. Then they told me he would never beat Hillary. Then I heard he will never make it to inauguration day. Its getting close.

I don't think, at 70, he went through all this trouble just to be assassinated.

Or at 66 he wants to pee all over Obama's bed with a couple Russian hookers.

Altho tempting, I doubt he would bother.

Meh, walk in the park for him.

He beat the best the world threw at him.

Only thing he had on his side was "we the people".

Oh wait!! That must mean something! Right?

To the Op, guaranteeing the prez elect will be assassinated on a public forum, is not something I would be proud of.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join