It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I guarantee - Trump will either resign, be thrown out or assassinated

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 05:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: scubagravy

Afraid of the unknown....

The problem is what is known. He is a liar and cheat who routinely breaks contracts. He has boasted about bribing people. None of this is secret.

That's true if you believe the lefts fake news stories. For all of us actually informed, we know he is the best thing since sliced bread.

Wake up.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 05:42 AM
link   
Here is the deal. As of right now, Trump has the support of some very angry Americans that believe Trump is going to fight for them.

Any impeachment proceeding with any sort of momentum is going to set them off. Might as well lay the boys out on the table and work them over with a ball peen hammer as that would be divine compared to what the people would do.

Any assassin would be fortunate to die compared to the torture that would be used to find out who hired them.

Resign? Trump doesn't strike me as a quitter by any stretch.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 05:44 AM
link   

The problem is what is known. He is a liar and cheat who routinely breaks contracts. He has boasted about bribing people. None of this is secret.

Tell me one of your pollies that does not fit that bill, we've had 6 prime ministers in 6 years bro..... its a fubar game, made even more dangerously these days by MSM and the evil social media. Everyone is evil mate. And i liked you better when you stayed out of politics and presented awesome youtube videos for all of us who were not educated topic specific, to learn.

You coulda been an FSME here i reckon, but you subdued to the bullshiet of politics..... anyways, i miss your old content.

sorry for the rant, not usually pissed but it is a friday, and my goldfish died this afternoon.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 05:56 AM
link   
Well everybody told me he wouldn't be the gop nominee. Then they told me he would never beat Hillary. Then I heard he will never make it to inauguration day. Its getting close.

I don't think, at 70, he went through all this trouble just to be assassinated.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 06:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar

Here is the deal. As of right now, Trump has the support of some very angry Americans that believe Trump is going to fight for them.

And what are those angry people going to do when they wake up and realize Trump just used them?

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 06:13 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

But whose idea was ISIS to begin with? The U.S. has toppled their share of peaceful strongmen in the past when it suited their bottom line. They have installed several failed democracies as well. Pro-Israeli lobbyists dominate the scene in Washington.

Conversely, isn't Israel itself just the manifestation of an idea?

Currently the U.S. and Israel are on the same side as ISIS in Syria.

The waters are very murky indeed.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 06:21 AM
link   
I pray he comes to no harm and that he fulfills his appointed time. Republicans deserve him.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 06:34 AM
link   
It is almost like some people are trying to destroy our political system so they can take over. Not Russia at all, possibly what people refer to as the NWO. A bunch of elites that want to run things the way they want to run it. I think the blame being put on Russia might possibly be a false flag meant to stir us up. It is working.

I think I may have been hanging around at conspiracy sites too long, I am starting to think like a conspiracist.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 06:45 AM
link   
a reply to: fusiondoe

I guarantee - Trump will either resign, be thrown out or assassinated

Given the range of emotions and meltdowns he elicits from the extreme left media / media commentators, Hollyweirdos and Hillary supporters, I wouldn't discount anything - he brings out the haters like the pied-piper bought out the rats.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 06:52 AM
link   

I agree. Now all they have to do is figure a way to kill him without getting caught. Thats a lot harder these days.

Fool me once... can't get fooled again.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Actually, Donald Trump was picked by the establishment to be president to fool the masses. The masses think Donald Trump is president that means the establishment does not exist. Fools. Donald Trump has been a top GOP donor for many decades. He is far from being an outsider.
edit on 13-1-2017 by JeremySun because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Trump wont be impeached or thrown out, all that will happen is that the US will suffer 4 years of racist persecution, social deprivation, misery and torment, while the top 1% get richer and the common Man is milked dry.

Your best bet really is that some mental misguided crazy assassinates the bastard.

That being said and looking and the previous spurious nonsensical candidates put forward for the position of POTUS one has to wonder as to the caliber of the next selection?

Truth is the notion of your democratic process is seriously flawed, not that my own nation offers up anything better.
edit on 13-1-2017 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 07:07 AM
link   
For as long as I can remember it really matters little who is in office. We at ATS should at least suspect that all political leaders work for someone unseen. Since when does our choices really count? I know for sure voting for Hillary will definitely be the same as voting for another term of Obama if not worst. I hope things change with Trump, but I know from recent history that they will probably not. If he turns out to be bad, we will vote for some else next time around. The left should also look at themselves and put some blame in the person in the mirror. At the very least, if they do not like the outcome of this election they should put some blame on Clinton and the DNC leadership that cheated them out of a chance to win the office.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 07:14 AM
link   
a reply to: joemoe

It's all really just a dog and pony show, essentially just window dressing for the masses.

But when persons such as Trump manage to rise to the position of POTUS you can be sure that "They" have a new game plan or agenda at play.

End of the day when people like Trump manage to rise to power you can be sure it will seldom to be the betterment of the common Man, race, colour, creed or religious orientation aside.

edit on 13-1-2017 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 07:14 AM
link   

I don't Know that I would guarantee it , but I wouldn't be surprised.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 07:36 AM
link   

I remember when Obama was elected,heard how the KKK,and the Aryan brotherhood were going to assanate him,sounds like more of these kind of sour grapes,weak way of saber rattling IMO

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 07:53 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

as far as I´m informed he gave away the control of his companies to his sons and this is not mandatory and the first time a president does this.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 07:55 AM
link   

If Trump is impeached, it will be HIS fault and not the fault of some stupid conspiracy to kick him out of office. Impeachment isn't something you can fake in this country as we found out with the Bill Clinton fiasco. You have to have a REAL reason to impeach someone in this country in order for it to stick.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 07:57 AM
link   

That's true if you believe the lefts fake news stories. For all of us actually informed, we know he is the best thing since sliced bread.

Fake news is not the left it's the right. Fox News has always been fake and fake news about Hi;Larry is what got your guy elected. He is a liar and a fraud and will only get richer from being president. Raise taxes on the middle class and give breaks to his friends, the rich.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 08:01 AM
link   

That's Trumpish spoiled 'ill-logic', anything negative about him is either 'fake' or 'unfair'!
And then comes the personal ad-hom attack to frighten off any further enquiry/accusations!
Rather predictable.
If only people would leave him alone to snort his money and grab women's crotches...

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join