It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien intervention in US election- I blame the Klingons

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 01:22 AM
link   
As I don't post in this forum usually, help me along with developing this wild concept.

From what we think/know/believe, wouldn't it be in the best interest of alien "intelligence" agencies to enact the most obvious solution to help keep planet Earth intact?

Simply, cockblocking the NWO with a more neutral world leader, like Trump? It's almost too easy.

Wouldn't this model fit a lot of fringe theories about ET?

When people were talking about the Russians, I kept joking "I blame the Klingons", because it seems as outlandish and unsupported as the Russian trope.

Suddenly, I was like....maybe it was them, or the Vulcans.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 01:23 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

You're completely off base man. I can't believe I'm seeing this ignorance on ATS.

IT WAS THE FERANGI.

*head desk*

How do you not know this already? It's so blatantly obvious.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Except that, you know, Russians exist.

(You disagree with Trump?)

edit on 1/13/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 01:29 AM
link   
No no no,

The Marklars intervened. Trumps Marklars were wise and true...

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 01:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ameilia

You're completely off base man. I can't believe I'm seeing this ignorance on ATS.

IT WAS THE FERANGI.

*head desk*

Everytime I log into this site Ive gotta read total BS like this, I actually wonder what became of this site???

The Ferangi while greedy have never hurt anyone and dont care about politics, in fact war is good for commerce so it was in the best interests of the Ferengi empire to let Hillary win.

Your blatantly a Klingon Shill

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 01:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
Except that, you know, Russians exist.

(You disagree with Trump?)

Typical Phage, coming in and derailing perfectly intelligent threads with his nonsense.

Are you implying Klingons dont exist?
Why would the Federation lie?

Are you saying all the Klingon attacks were false flags?

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 01:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: IkNOwSTuff

IT WAS THE FERANGI.

*head desk*

Everytime I log into this site Ive gotta read total BS like this, I actually wonder what became of this site???

The Ferangi while greedy have never hurt anyone and dont care about politics, in fact war is good for commerce so it was in the best interests of the Ferengi empire to let Hillary win.

My cover is blown! Oh no!

*Transports to cloaked Klingon ship located nearby*

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Your all wrong .
It was the Borg .
You will be assimilated
Resistance is futile .

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 02:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: VengefulGhost
Your all wrong .
It was the Borg .
You will be assimilated
Resistance is futile .
No it wasn't it was the Clin(t)gons!

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 03:14 AM
link   
It all seems to get more unbelieavble by the day, ha ha, worder who writes the scipts..

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 03:50 AM
link   
First of all this subject seems undiscussable on so many levels but here is what I think of it.

The Alien Trump link is kind of cute sci-fi hollywood , please forget this for a while.
The whole word 'Alien' has no meaning at all. If however one refers to 'Alien' as being an non human non terrestial being I can say the following with regards to the coming inauguration.

1 Aliens aren't the next level their direct influence on our society is almost non existance.
2 Covert Higher advanced civilizations life on earth and had already disclosure a long time ago.
3 'Their' current (covert civilizations) agenda is it to decelerate advancement of the human species.
4 Covert civilizations are known by almost every high ranking government officials on earth.
5 Many major events that took place were a result of their agenda.
6 Most Unknown Crafts seen by military are in fact just 'their' patrols .

Regarding Trump Hillary and the whole election circus.

The now 'old' Obama regime (!) was an attempt to control the most powerfull country on earth and therefore indirect the advancement of the human species.

Trump shouldn't happen in 'their' view. So either their agenda has changed or there will be for lack of a better word a 'war' with the aim to degrade infrastructure or full disclosure (which I find unlikely).

'war' scenario

This means nothing more than degrade the infrastructure in a broad sense. I the past frequently earthquakes and extreme weather were used. Also stalemate by divide and conquer is possible. This means continuation of the 'cold' war' meme.

'disclosure' scenario

disclosure does not start with the media. Indicators might be the destruction of the mainstream media outlets. Major sightings of massive 'drones'. and eventually anouncement to first internet and alternative media. The whole concept of disclosure is highly unlikely so I think this might not be an option ()

Trump and 'war'

Don't get me wrong I would have voted for the guy. But with info in this scenario. There is a great possibility that a major war will be played out with or without his consent. If shortly after the inauguration trump or one of his staff visits Antarctica. Or he (Trump) is lost for a few days. And after that the Bad Russia meme gets full media attention we are in big trouble!

Trump and 'disclosure'

As I see right now he is heading for 'disclosure' scenario. I for myself cannot see why ? Even after security briefing he seemed unchanged so ? Is their (covert civs) agenda changed ? Or is Trump unwillingly to comply ?
If however this scenario is played out the first stages might be

Indicators are sudden change in uppermanagment newschannels and musicchannels.
Change in lyrics songwriters.
Predictive programming 'hollywood' , more positive attitude against dangerous E.T. Hollywood exposed in newsagencies.

Memes that will trend :
United Humanity.
dedemonizing (not a word) Russia/China and other countries.
Angels are here memes.
Earth is much bigger.
wierd messages out of nowhere on smartphones.
Science paragdigm shift.

Lyrics songtext change in subliminal content , music industry change. Producers leaving the field.

At the moment my bet is on 'disclosure' scenario. Because I see some indicators but still not enough yet. If however the 'war' scenario is 'their' (covert civilizations) agenda we (humanity) might be metaphorically catapulted into the 18th century very soon. However lets hope for the best.

edit on 1132017 by frenchfries because: (no reason given)

edit on 1132017 by frenchfries because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 05:01 AM
link   
QaStaHvIS chu' America SoHvaD Qu' tlhInganpu'. MaHvaD SeH Hoch waw'. QaStaHvIS yIn tlhIngan wo'.

tradukka.com...
edit on 1/13/2017 by jappee because: boq link

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 05:06 AM
link   

Do you have any proof of this outside of unsubstantiated federation reports?

I will send kirk to battle this out:

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 05:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: IkNOwSTuff

IT WAS THE FERANGI.

*head desk*

My cover is blown! Oh no!

*Transports to cloaked Klingon ship located nearby*

You mean Trans-ported !

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 06:46 AM
link   
a reply to: IkNOwSTuff

Ferangi rule of acquisition 34 - "War is good for business"
Ferangi rule of acquisition 35 - "Peace is good for business"

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: markosity1973
No no no,

The Marklars intervened. Trumps Marklars were wise and true...

The Marklars understand that all Marklars are Marklars. Whether it was Marklar or Marklar that got elected Marklar, the Marklars just wanted Marklar to be the best Marklar it could be. That way our Marklar will always be Marklar.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 10:44 AM
link   
I guess you haven't heard but there really isn't a Donald Trump, he was made up by 4Chan

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Klingons are real just take a look at Uranus.

Thank-you and goodnight.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 10:56 AM
link   
That depends on which aliens? As far as I know there are good, bad and neutral.
NWO as one world goverment would be the things wanted by aliens. Having one goverment would mean that we stand as one Earth and one humanity opossed to currently fractured tribes.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 02:20 PM
link   
NO POLITICS ON MY FORUM!
*GROWNLS*

top topics

<<   2 >>

join