It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More regarding Trump's P-gate

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: SeekingAlpha

In a Jan13 NBC article about Christopher Steele, intelligence historian, Nigel West said "To some, the dossier's errors and far-out claims stand in stark contrast to Steele's usual approach to intelligence-gathering. West noted that only one intelligence officer was listed as a direct source.

"Nobody is saying he believes in any of this," West said. "What he was hired to do was write a series of reports based on info he could glean from his contacts. His contacts are very good but they're more in the business community than the intel community."
www.nbcnews.com...

So even Steele himself does not claim that the allegations of the existence of compromising videos is substantiated - just chatter he picked up from credible sources...but nonetheless just chatter.

Gross as it would be, if Trump did indeed engage in dirty sex with prostitutes, that would be his own business --- However, if he did indeed do it in Russian hotels, that displays a ridiculous degree of stupidity (every hotel in the world may have a mini cam planted in it) - certainly a man in his business position would be savvier to the potential of a honey trap and the potential for blackmail??
Sigh.... but history proves how stupid the big man can be when the little man takes over.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 10:38 AM
link   
An interesting analysis OP.
Can you post your supporting evidence that led to this conclusion? I am trying to determine whether this is what you WANT to be the case and are just spewing garbage on to the internet, or if you have any details you'd like to share?
The link you posted was originally sourced from a BBC piece, in which was also stated that other intelligence officials have called the story BS.
Is you decision to believe one vs. the other based on anything more than ; Trump has been nice to Putin therefore Putin has a video of him with Russian hookers?

edit on 13/1/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

that document seemed as bottomless as the hacking proof documents. im as skeptical as any sane person.
but, the newly appointed commander in chief has a lot of strange scandals surrounding him, not even political scandals.

im just scratching my head still as to why none of his cabinets picks or his family arent out denying any of this but him, he is his only defense team and twitter. why not be more aggressive toward Russia and have an official statement no such events ever took place.

its worrying that this is the topic, not immigration reform, economic reform, health care reform, police reform, etc...
why is the guy about to run the country having things of that nature come up.
why even blackmail him at this point, he takes office soon. so there's nothing to gain from these [possible]rumors.

why is he adamant there is no evidence, or did it never take place?
we're all sitting in the same corner watching this unfold.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz
a reply to: network dude

that document seemed as bottomless as the hacking proof documents. im as skeptical as any sane person.
but, the newly appointed commander in chief has a lot of strange scandals surrounding him, not even political scandals.

im just scratching my head still as to why none of his cabinets picks or his family arent out denying any of this but him, he is his only defense team and twitter. why not be more aggressive toward Russia and have an official statement no such events ever took place.

its worrying that this is the topic, not immigration reform, economic reform, health care reform, police reform, etc...
why is the guy about to run the country having things of that nature come up.
why even blackmail him at this point, he takes office soon. so there's nothing to gain from these [possible]rumors.

why is he adamant there is no evidence, or did it never take place?
we're all sitting in the same corner watching this unfold.

Why not be more aggressive towards Russia? That is what the entire propaganda campaign is about. The concerted effort and leaks now are a fairly obvious attempt to stop Trump creating closer ties with Russia. The Globalists do not want that at all. They have been unable to break Russia and need the US to do it.

I am looking closely at what Trump does. If he folds and starts bashing Russia, then he'll become just another puppet, too afraid to stand up for what is right. If he says FU to all the political pressure, then you have a real President on your hands.

Watch this space.

As far as the so called blackmail is concerned, it's almost certainly BS. Even if it wasn't, Trump just has to call Putin's bluff. "Go on then, release the video" . Do you think Putin would dare? Hardly. The outcome would be embarrassment for Trump personally (although Trump being known as liking women and partaking in some kinky sex would hardly be a revelation). But it is not something that would lead to his impeachment, and Russia/US relations would be completely destroyed. There is no win for Putin there - he'd be releasing the war hawks of Lyndsay Graham and John McCain.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

He is going to be the president of the US. Do you think some folks might want to throw a bit of mud at him?
These charges are so far past common sense that I am amazed that some here would even entertain the idea, let alone buy into it 100% as we have seen in a few.

I don't expect the garbage to stop either. We already know McCain and Graham are on the same side of the political fence and they are actively trying to smear him with bull#, so it doesn't take a rocket surgeon to figure the left might have some drive to participate in making Trump look bad.

To me, it shows that they are scared to death he WONT fail. I think that would be the ultimate blast to the establishment. They already assured us he had no chance to win the election, and if he got near the nuclear button (as if there is a single button to push) he would annihilate the world.

They won't even give him a chance to screw up, and with every weak attempt to smear him, they seem to be showing that the policies of the DNC that were exposed during the election is how the old guard does business. They just aren't smart enough to adapt with changing times and the constant flow of information available. People aren't going to fall for the stupid # anymore. and the MSM was called out on it several times. I think if they don't change today, the won't be here tomorrow, and good riddance.

ETA: why or how would anyone deny those allegations? they are so crazy they really don't warrant a response, but only Trump, the hookers, and the holder of the "video evidence" would be able to prove anything. So it's a no win to defend it, and personally, I think it would be hilarious if he did pay hookers to piss on Obama's bed. Sure wouldn't change my vote, but anyone with a brain knows this is BS.

edit on 13-1-2017 by network dude because: added thought

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
I wonder why they are wasting their time investigating a lie originated in 4chan?

That's a good point, but why did they waste so much time when the lie was Pizzagate?

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 12:24 PM
link   
I wonder when the "Russians" are going to release the evidence that Trump is the love child of FDR and an extraterrestrial? That should stop the whole she-bang!

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: NightFlight
I wonder when the "Russians" are going to release the evidence that Trump is the love child of FDR and an extraterrestrial? That should stop the whole she-bang!

weeklyworldnews.com...

how is this?

eta: MUGA
edit on 13-1-2017 by network dude because: added thought

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Why would British spy Christopher Steele be missing or on the run if piss-gate (love the name) had no veracity?

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: veracity

Because he doesn't want to be sued for libel.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: GodEmperor

I thought of that, but it just doesn't add up.

Leaving and going into hiding bc of a libel charge that he could prove true? Why would he make that UP?

If I were him, I would never make something up that would hurt my business or my life.

It makes more sense that he is hiding for his life, he has something, and its not just proof of golden showers.
edit on 13-1-2017 by veracity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Exactly. He is going to get served and he is going to have to back up his claims. What is more, his employers are going to get exposed. He was originally hired by an unnamed GOP donor...

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

Exactly. He is going to get served and he is going to have to back up his claims.

I hope its that simple, if he has to back up his claims then he will fear for his life.

(which is what he is actually doing right now)

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: veracity

originally posted by: UKTruth

Exactly. He is going to get served and he is going to have to back up his claims.

I hope its that simple, if he has to back up his claims then he will fear for his life.

(which is what he is actually doing right now)

I think Russian intelligence will be after him as well as those that initiated this story.. he is right to fear for his life.
At this point he would be better off coming forward and getting some form of protection. Being sued and having to spill the beans on the conspirators is probably his only remaining option.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 12:55 PM
link   

If he had something, he would have released it. Thus nullifying your argument.

I'm literally shaking my head at your comments. If I had damning info on a political figure and they knew it, that info would already be released, or if I wanted leverage I would set up a dead man trigger that it would be released in the event of my death or disappearance.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 01:05 PM
link   

If he had something, he would have released it. Thus nullifying your argument.

I'm literally shaking my head at your comments. If I had damning info on a political figure and they knew it, that info would already be released, or if I wanted leverage I would set up a dead man trigger that it would be released in the event of my death or disappearance.

If you had something that would have Russia and the Trump Chronies after your head and the heads of your family...would YOU release it?

or would you run and hide?

or, worse case scenario, they already have their heads.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Yes, I would release it. There would no longer be any strategic motive to off me.

This isn't rocket science.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 01:08 PM
link   

However, if you were a political leftist terrorist, who didn't want it revealed that the report was bogus....

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Yes, I would release it. There would no longer be any strategic motive to off me.

This isn't rocket science.

You would be dead, he is running now bc they are after him to discard the info (and off him). He has been poisoned before, this is not his first rodeo.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Prove your assertions.

If he is as good as you say, why is his name even associated to the report?

All he would have to do is release the info, and his life is no longer a priority to take. Are you really this dense?

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join