It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More regarding Trump's P-gate

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 04:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: banjobrain

originally posted by: Ohanka
All these news reports merely indicate that the Democrat's grip on power has completely collapsed. They have nothing anymore.

The legacy of 8 years of disastrous leadership.

They are literally scraping the bottom of the barrel to try and discredit the incoming administration.

We have a great seat without any responsibility

Since when have you lot ever taken any.

edit on America/ChicagovAmerica/ChicagoFri, 13 Jan 2017 04:13:38 -06001720171America/Chicago by everyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 04:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Indrasweb

IF this is true Trump cheated on his current wife with prositutes and you see nothing wrong with that?

Anyone who can cheat on a partner and then casually lie about there whereabouts will have no problems easily being not truthful with other people that don't even care about

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 04:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: djz3ro
a reply to: SeekingAlpha

I came here to find out what Pee-gate was all about, thinking you put it in your OP, so I can expect a brief rundown of what Pee-gate was, boy was I wrong!

All I can say is, unless your president abuses children or animals, his sexual proclivities are nothing to do with you. You don't see me posting about the strap-on Theresa May uses on Philip?

Trump might be an asshat but he might also be the best president America has ever had. It's about time you guys suck it up and get on with it...

Unfortunately, a president's personal life matters because a president needs to be able to get a security clearance. You can't get a security clearance if you're into weird stuff because it opens you up to blackmail. So, even just going to strip clubs, which is perfectly legal, is frowned upon, for example.

Although, all this pissgate stuff is crazy fake news. So, it doesn't really matter.
edit on 1/13/17 by RedDragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 04:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Whereismypassword
a reply to: Indrasweb

IF this is true Trump cheated on his current wife with prositutes and you see nothing wrong with that?

Anyone who can cheat on a partner and then casually lie about there whereabouts will have no problems easily being not truthful with other people that don't even care about

Well, that is a fair point. If he has cheated on his wife then i can understand people having a strong emotional response to that.
However, ALL politicians are also human beings (unless you're a David Icke fan of course) and inevitably make mistakes. If you're waiting for a shining white light of morality and incorruptibility, infallible and unmoveable, then you're going to be waiting a LONG time (just look at who the alternative was in this last election).

Infidelity is, sadly, very common these days. It's not unusual nor is it necessarily indicative of some kind of deficient personality. Not immediately admitting publicly that you cheated on your wife is pretty much a standard human response also.

Now please understand, i am not condoning any of this, far from it, but i really don't think it's as earth-shatteringly game changing as it is being made out to be.

Old Bill publicly lied about cheating on his wife then was subsequently forced to publicly admit that he did cheat on her, and really, honestly, what kind of an impact did that have on his ability to do his job? (whether he was good at being the POTUS or not overall is not the question here, only whether the aforementioned 'scandal' made him any poorer at his job).

Sadly, the options open to the voting public did not and do not include some great beacon of upstanding morality.
Now if you want to talk about the political system as a whole and it's dire failings to attract scrupulous and moral individuals and it's propensity for attracting and rewarding psycopaths and money obsessed corrupt criminal types then I think there is a serious discussion to be had. Singling out Donald Trump because he allegedly likes girls to wee on him is somewhat disingenuous i feel.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 05:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
Back to the drawing board.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 05:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll
Trump supporters have proven repeatedly they aren't concerned with the truth. He has lied more in the past two days so much it's nauseating. They don't care about integrity, dignity, the reputation of the country, the esteem of the position, or the fact that he is likely "crooked", not revealing his taxes, lying constantly, not seeming to care that his lies can easily be disproven, he does it anyway.

He does all this for you. His supporters. He seems to understand that you don't care about these things either.

You didn't seem to care about Hillary's lies... just sayin'

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 05:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

thats just plausible deniability. they thrive off the fact that no one actually reads anything and propaganda is basically just spread through rumor and people believe whatever fits their bias. WMD's were the same exact story. multiple agency's corroborating the same story with no evidence. but you can only do this for so long before people begin to completely distrust you.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 05:38 AM
link   
It seems most people are missing a few important facts here. One, if there is a tape of this, and that's a BIG if, to release it would negate the possibility of any blackmail.
Two, this would've happened as a private citizen and as a legal act. Three, it's Don, it doesn't seem possible to blackmail him. Sure as he must've known about the p#ssygrab comment tape and that didn't stop him, let me guess how this would play out.

He has investigators on the payroll, the guys worth BILLIONS. He can afford a whole damn army of them.

And ANY of you thinking your dreams of seeing Don leading a piss orchestra on the nightly news will be granted, don't count on it.

This seems like the IC last attempt to stop inauguration day. Pathetic.

A thousand pieces should be the result.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 07:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: RedDragon

Unfortunately, a president's personal life matters because a president needs to be able to get a security clearance. You can't get a security clearance if you're into weird stuff because it opens you up to blackmail. So, even just going to strip clubs, which is perfectly legal, is frowned upon, for example.

Although, all this pissgate stuff is crazy fake news. So, it doesn't really matter.

The President does not need a security clearance. Not even a security screening.

In fact, I believe the President is THE highest level OCA - in other words, he IS the source of all classification.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 07:39 AM
link   
If Trump starts posting videos of himself being nice to animals, you might be on to something. Until then, I'll wait and see.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 07:46 AM
link   
a reply to: SeekingAlpha

It's been said by very reliable sources, that you are actually one of the paid prostitutes who pissed on that bed. I know, you can say you weren't there, but my sources tell me otherwise. So when the video comes out, you are going DOWN!!!!!

Don't think that Donald will stick up for you either, you have been a bit nasty about him here. he paid you to pee and leave.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Fake news, I guess either close this thread, or open up the Pizza Gate ones

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 09:00 AM
link   

In the letter to the FBI director, James Comey, Mr Reid said: "In my communications with you and other top officials in the national security community, it has become clear that you possess explosive information about close ties and co-ordination between Donald Trump, his top advisers, and the Russian government - a foreign interest openly hostile to the United States, which Mr Trump praises at every opportunity.

"The public has a right to know this information. I wrote to you months ago calling for this information to be released to the public. There is no danger to American interests from releasing it. And yet, you continue to resist calls to inform the public of this critical information."

The CIA, FBI, Justice and Treasury all refused to comment when I approached them after hearing about the Fisa warrant.

It's more disturbing to me that Putin might have contributed to his campaign, than the prostitute thing. Of course he's hired prostitutes. He and Charlie Sheen have probably bumped into each other in the night. lol.

But the money thing, whoa. Could cause him lots of problems.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 09:04 AM
link   
My question is.. If there was material so damming to Trump don't you think Clinton and her team would have done everything in there power to have it released BEFORE the election. And if Putin wanted Trump in office so bad why would he allow these tapes to be released? It makes no sense.

To me this just screams fake news and I don't believe the tapes even exist. But obviously I could be wrong, but to me this whole deal seems wrong and doesn't make any sense.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

Yea, cuz the one thing Trump really, really needs is some more money. You boneheads are showing just how ignorant you truly are. At least we have these threads as proof of just how few working brain cells you possess.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: 772STi
My question is.. If there was material so damming to Trump don't you think Clinton and her team would have done everything in there power to have it released BEFORE the election. And if Putin wanted Trump in office so bad why would he allow these tapes to be released? It makes no sense.

To me this just screams fake news and I don't believe the tapes even exist. But obviously I could be wrong, but to me this whole deal seems wrong and doesn't make any sense.

The only way this could be used is for 1. it to be real, and 2. for it to remain a secret only to be brought out if needed. Since it's already been proven to be bull# with the time and date stamped 4chan posts, along with the outlandish claims just to be sure no sane person would believe it, coupled with the complete lack of anything other than words on paper, makes this the stupidest lie ever told. It shows the desperate nature of those who are scared to death Trump won't fail.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

As there has been vague allusions that the baseless, unsubstantiated allegations against Trump may have originated within and leaked from within our own intelligence community it could be just as possible that domestic powers are seeking ways to influence, coerce, blackmail, extort and control the incoming president who was elected primarily because he couldn't be bought, beholden to, or otherwise owned by powers greater than himself. Not necessarily any foreign or Russian involvement at all.

A very public, unsubstantiated warning to the incoming president to comply... or else!

Who does Trump terrify more, Russians, foreign, or domestic adversaries????

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: ausername

what's really sad here is this was even explained by the MSM the other night.

tvenbcnews.nbcuni.com...

In this report, they explain that the IC told them the 32 pages were included in the report just in case Trump needed an example of "fake news". They then proved that Trump wasn't even shown the information as CNN and others had boldly claimed. After watching that, if you still fall for this crap, a lobotomy is way, way #ing overdue.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

ok, so you are really wanting this to be not true of the demi-god. but he's human , if Kim Jun piss and poops like every other human being, then maybe Trump is a deviant pervert, like many other.

i just scratch my head a bit when someone says, "russia says nothing exists"

from Jan 13, taken from some of his twitter tirade.

"It now turns out that the phony allegations against me were put together by my political opponents and a failed spy afraid of being sued ... Totally made up facts by sleazebag political operatives, both Democrats and Republicans - FAKE NEWS! Russia says nothing exists."

Russia is saying nothing exists or do you nkow for sure 'nothing exists'

also this...

While intelligence officials have denied leaking the dossier, Trump appeared to doubt that. He said documents were "probably ... released by 'Intelligence' even knowing there is no proof, and never will be."

is it that there is no proof, or it didnt happen?

the absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

It also makes me wonder why not even his wife is coming forward to dispel this 'myth'. she should be by her husband's side and rebuking all these insane claims as any wife would for their husband.
maybe, the first prostitute lady has dirt of her own from our protagonist/antagonist, Russia. maybe she's just keeping her mouth shut to keep her dirty laundry safe.
edit on 13-1-2017 by odzeandennz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

do you believe that Trump paid hookers to piss on a bed? Read the damn report.
www.documentcloud.org...

It's the kind of stuff kids would make up. I don't think Trump is anything other than a business man with a big ego and a narcissistic complex along with a really hot wife and piles of money. Those last two make it kind of hard for me to believe that he "takes bribes" or has wild sexual escapades involving piss.

He has already said dumb things and will likely say more, but the Trump haters would rather double down on stupid # like this, it's sad to watch.

Be cautious, be nit picky of his actions, call him out on what he says and does, but when something so easily viewed as bull# comes along, don't proliferate it. That only makes you look gullible.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join