It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More regarding Trump's P-gate

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 12:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

EXACTLY!!

Put up...or SHUT UP!!

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 12:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

I heard the same thing. That collaborates your story. Guess we both have common informants, eh?

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 12:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
a reply to: carewemust

A high ranking "anonymous" source told a buddy of my ex-brother in law's maid's adopted African Grey parrot that Barak Obama is really the love child of Hillary Clinton, who is an extraterrestrial alien, and a southern savanna Cape Buffalo.

It's true!

Ahem!

I have a friend who knows someone who has a cousin that had a love child with his other cousin who grew up to be a high ranking "anonymous" source who told a buddy of someone's ex-brother in law's maid's adopted African Grey parrot that Barak Obama is really the love child of Hillary Clinton, who is an extraterrestrial alien, and a southern savanna Cape Buffalo.

I have no evidence to back it up but who needs that nowadays anyway, Do you think it is connected??

I bet ya we can sell this story to CNN. How does 50/50 sound to you?

edit on America/ChicagovAmerica/ChicagoFri, 13 Jan 2017 00:34:18 -06001720171America/Chicago by everyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 12:36 AM
link   
NO...NOT THE ALL KNOWING GREAT GREY PARROT ??? .....well that's it then....dossier authenticity confirmed !!!

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 12:38 AM
link   
a reply to: everyone

Do you think it is connected??

Absolutely!! 4chan said they made it all up, that it was all a lie, so therefore it must be true!

Hey, I think we're onto something!

Wait, I think I hear something....hang on, it's getting clearer, I can barely make it out....yep, there it is...

"CELEBRATE IGNORANCE!!!"

(thud)

link   

originally posted by: SaloonSal
NO...NOT THE ALL KNOWING GREAT GREY PARROT ??? .....well that's it then....dossier authenticity confirmed !!!

link   

originally posted by: SeekingAlpha

No matter how you look at it, comrade Trump is a puppet and it will only be a matter of time before some of the other explosive stuff comes out......that is if Trump doesn't create any further implosions on his own. Right wingers, this is your manchurian candidate. First you supported a dunce in GWB, now you've got this sexual deviant to contend with as well. Right wingers sure know how to pick the best.

He could use Putin's genitalia to polish his tonsils every morning, and he would remain a better choice for America that the candidate you actually ran.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 12:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

We gun be rich!

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 12:41 AM
link   
a reply to: everyone

To be fair CNN didn't release the story, and so-called Piss Gate was Buzz Feed, CNN was asking questions if the Russians have anything over Trump, I am not big on CNN , but they are not the culprit this time around, look to Buzz Feed for that.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 12:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl
a reply to: SeekingAlpha

Alpha?

Try beta.

I am having trouble finding any evidence that supports this thread so I must respond where I can.

Aplphas create the news. Everyone else follows or does not follow.

If anyone wants to be alpha they will create their own news station or talk on their own without following. Any alpha is done following news. Gawd just think! Alphas tell you what's up and they tell you what to do about it.. AND other alphas don't follow that and they say their own story.

I just think that's a good enough point to say in this thread on it's own.

And to another point.
At least this time around even the CIA and FBI are throwing themselves under the bus.
Everyone should take notice. Why are they using up the tiniest bit of credibility they did have?
It's not logical, and they are not stupid....

So either they are illogical,
OR
they are in big trouble.

I know where I would place my bets.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 12:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Spider879

I mentioned buzzfeed not CNN.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on America/ChicagovAmerica/ChicagoFri, 13 Jan 2017 00:51:34 -06001720171America/Chicago by everyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 12:46 AM
link   
All these news reports merely indicate that the Democrat's grip on power has completely collapsed. They have nothing anymore.

The legacy of 8 years of disastrous leadership.

They are literally scraping the bottom of the barrel to try and discredit the incoming administration.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 12:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka

Tabloid propaganda!

= obama's legacy we will remember him for

edit on America/ChicagovAmerica/ChicagoFri, 13 Jan 2017 00:50:24 -06001720171America/Chicago by everyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 12:53 AM
link   
a reply to: EvillerBob
"He could use Putin's genitalia to polish his tonsils every morning, and he would remain a better choice for America that the candidate you actually ran."

"Russian genitalia polishing Day.".....Yep, that will be replacing the annual White House Easter egg hunt !!!
Oh I bet that rascally Ole' Liberal Pelosi will be the first in line too!!

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 12:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

Correction bottom of the birdcage

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 01:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed
a reply to: SeekingAlpha

Wow you're really buying this story hook, line and sinker.

Do you notice a trend here though? Everything the U.S. is saying about Russia has ZERO proof.

Z E R O.

If a tape surfaces I'll be the first to admit I'm wrong, but I wouldn't hold your breath.

Obama has changed the makeup by installing his own people, all presidents do I would imagine.

However, we've never seen this kind of CONCERTED effort by our current, and thankfully outgoing, regime and the press/entertainment. It's incredible. I never thought I would see the day it would be THIS far into the open, the war.

I'm a little scared what comes next.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 01:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: everyone
a reply to: Spider879

I mentioned buzzfeed not CNN.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Stand corrected.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 01:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
All these news reports merely indicate that the Democrat's grip on power has completely collapsed. They have nothing anymore.

They are literally scraping the bottom of the barrel to try and discredit the incoming administration.

Your hubris feeds us and only makes us stronger haha

We have a great seat without any responsibility, and no way for you guys to try to pass off the blame. Now we can
spend all our time throwing bombs and watching you guys try to mop up for your terribly corrupt politicians.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 01:17 AM
link   
i think media and intel agencys have cried wolf one too many times. no one believes this.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 01:20 AM
link   
a reply to: AVoiceOfReason

Media and intel both stress that the allegations have not been validated.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join