It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More regarding Trump's P-gate

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 11:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

I am allowed to make my observation one team that cant accept its loss is going to wreck the place

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Your response tells me that you do not fully comprehend the magnitude of this issue. Plus, putting your head in the sand because you hate to be wrong isn't going to make this story go away anytime soon.

Like I said, we're going to find out soon enough whether all these issues are true. If it is, this clown is toast.

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
a reply to: SeekingAlpha

Really???? Are you guys this DESPERATE that you have to try to coin a new term even..."Piss-gate"???

How utterly pathetic and amateur-ish!!

I'm beginning to think the collective IQ of Trump haters is about 12.

Geezus...this is just unreal!!

ETA...Moderators, this should be in LOL (Ludicrous On-line Lies)...seriously.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 11:53 PM
link   
a reply to: khnum

Fair enough...the peanut gallery has spoken.

Next!

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 11:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
You have no choice now.

You muzt enroll in a Russian language class.

Nostrovia comrade

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 11:55 PM
link   
How could they use it to blackmail him? We allready had a married POTUS that "did not have sexual relations" all over the face and dress of a 20 year old intern in the oval office and 20 years later his wife was running for POTUS.

Compared to that a couple hookers pissing on a bed dont seem that bad.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 11:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl
a reply to: veracity

Lol. That's your argument?

I read. You lefties are just wrong.

Pure emotion.

Everyone...the verdict is in!

Lefties are just wrong and fueled by pure emotion over Trump being elected.
Proof! Smoof, any proof of Trump saying or doing very dangerous illegal things is ..."just wrong".

Facts? Who needs them when the Trumptopians know it all, they are right and anyone else is just wrong.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 11:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeekingAlpha
Your response tells me that you do not fully comprehend the magnitude of this issue.

Your OP tells me you completely do not understand the issue, reality or even why the sky is blue.

It's not so shocking that you've missed the reality of the matter, but rather utterly astounding by how far you've missed it!!

link   
a reply to: IkNOwSTuff

Obama deserves much criticism, and I too stopped being a fan in the middle of his first term so I get it.

link   

originally posted by: goou111
How could they use it to blackmail him? We allready had a married POTUS that "did not have sexual relations" all over the face and dress of a 20 year old intern in the oval office and 20 years later his wife was running for POTUS.

But then add being blackmailed by Russia...getting worse...

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Snap

Might as well as become pathological now

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Talk is CHEAP!!!

Show us the goods!

Bring it!!

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Paid informants of paid informants are pretty much the bottom of the barrel of credible sources.

Plus no physical evidence?? A tape, a video, anything? With all the money involved, the multiple sources all declined the big money for substantial evidence?

You know when the police put up a reward for tips to a major crime, and suddenly 10k people have info? I think that's about what is going on here.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 12:10 AM
link   

If they had something and tried, he would brush it off and start tweeting.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 12:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: goou111

I've read that Jimmy Carter lusted in his heart, and John Kennedy was closing in on the 2,000 bimbo mark that Bill Clinton bragged to Colin Powel about.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 12:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: JoeP2247
a reply to: visitedbythem

Yeah right.

I can easily believe that "visitedbythem" his kid has seen this story birthed at 4chan.

4chan is also a completely open forum and accessible to anyone. I personal witnessed how they on that site dreamed up and successfully executed their trolling of feminist, have yo ever wondered why these feminists on FB and instagram all of a sudden started posting photo's of themselves peeing in their pants out of protest against "teh patriarcy" ? Sound familiar ? lol

That was 4chan as well. You are all being had, buzzfeeed (of all places) picked it up and ran with it.

you can google it and find out for yourself if you like.

Or this one, i also witnessed the birth of, "mistletoe is misogynous" it blew up across feminist websites and reached professional publications and even universities banned mistletoe
dailycaller.com...

Cornell University Warns Mistletoe Isn’t ‘Inclusive’ Enough And Students Shouldn’t Use It

As you can see 4chan also created that.

I did make some screenshots of that action post launch , i hope i still have them i will have a look and if i still got them i will post them

Point is there is nothing unbelievable of having been on 4chan and personally have seen them create a trolling event like that. "Something awfull" is a spawn of 4chan and have done similar trolls but those are witnessed by less people since you need to pay for access to the forum. Its actually 4chan but more closed off. They invaded the star citizen forums in a organized effort to stir up trouble by injecting a load of gender politics acting as both sides of the story

Another example i witnessed myself completely by accident (not a 4chan like troll event though)

A few years ago by random i stumbled into a forum and there was this guy apparently building some sort of VR HMD in his own basement, the thread had hundreds of pages already so it had been going on for a while already and at the point i stumbled in he was considering making a company out of it (hesitantly i might add because back then he still proffered to keep it just a hobby.

i was intrigued by the whole thing and during those days that i followed it he was throwing around ideas for a name for the possible company with the help from the forum members. "Oculus" was one of the names and favored by most members, I remember it well because one German forum member stepped forward claiming that he could not use the name because the german company he worked for already used the name (but as noted by a lot of other members it was in a completely different field, contact lenses or something like that and then "John Carmack" came into the thread surprising everyone and he was showing a lot of interest (john carmack, the creator of "Doom" and previous owner of ID software). The guy that was generating all that interest was Palmer Lucky the that created the Oculus rift (the Rift name existed before the oculus name btw) Now he is a billionaire and john carmack is a colleague of his.

edit on America/ChicagovAmerica/ChicagoFri, 13 Jan 2017 00:23:58 -06001720171America/Chicago by everyone because: Typo

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 12:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: veracity

Pure emotion.

Exactly.

See, eyes open and reality hits.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 12:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: veracity

Pure emotion.

Exactly.

See, eyes open and reality hits.

Lol, nice cherry picking there, I hope you are joking, anyone can scroll up to see I was being facetious.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 12:23 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

A high ranking "anonymous" source told a buddy of my ex-brother in law's maid's adopted African Grey parrot that Barak Obama is really the love child of Hillary Clinton, who is an extraterrestrial alien, and a southern savanna Cape Buffalo.

It's true!

Ahem!

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 12:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: SeekingAlpha
According to the Oregoneon Newspaper, Christopher Steele's materials has been back by the head of an eastern european intelligence service. This stuff has been in the intelligence community since at least August of 2016. And that, "got a message back that there is allegedly more than one tape, not just more than one tape, not just video, but audio as well, on more than one date, in more than one place, in both Moscow and St. Petersburg."

Let's read between the lines. Now you see why Trump is so nice to Putin. Not only is he indebted to Putin, but he knows that Putin has material on him that will completely ruin him on several levels. In addition, now you see why Trump is having his battles with the US intelligence community.......they are researching these compromising claims which will tank Trump if they confirm something and it goes public.

No matter how you look at it, comrade Trump is a puppet and it will only be a matter of time before some of the other explosive stuff comes out......that is if Trump doesn't create any further implosions on his own. Right wingers, this is your manchurian candidate. First you supported a dunce in GWB, now you've got this sexual deviant to contend with as well. Right wingers sure know how to pick the best.

www.oregonlive.com...

So...why haven't these tapes surfaced? I mean we have leaks in every "intelligence" agency in the US...show me the money already....

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 12:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

EXACTLY!!

Put up...or SHUT UP!!

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join