It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More regarding Trump's P-gate

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 11:26 PM
link   
I find Matt Taibbi from Rolling Stone to be a very good journalist. If the articles I have posted in this thread isn't clear enough for you. Please read Matt's article about this subject; it puts it all in perspective and what we are dealing with.

www.rollingstone.com...
edit on 12-1-2017 by SeekingAlpha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 11:28 PM
link   
a reply to: SeekingAlpha

This is exactly why I cannot understand these Trump-at-any-cost people. They have NO doubts at this point about him????

He HAS lied -alot - and now intelligence sources from at least three different countries are locked on this - and they STILL have no doubt that just maybe at least some of this stuff is true.

This is so beyond credible that they could be out there -

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 11:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeekingAlpha
You should read the other articles I have posted in this thread. This is what I have been trying to get at. I kid and prod regarding Piss-gate, but the implications of Pissgate is MASSIVE.

originally posted by: thesaneone

Being sworn in doesn't mean sh it when it comes to this kind of stuff. He can still get impeached.

originally posted by: Bramble Iceshimmer

Who cares. Nevertrump, nasty, songbird, McCain tried to hit Trump and it blew up in his face. In 7 days Trump is sworn in.

How is watching someone leaking on a mattress a impeachable offense?

No.

Only to the weak minded lefties stuck pushing emotional politics.

We heard time and time again over the last two years how this was it for Trump, he's done, he has no chance. You and your lefty buds have been wrong all along.

Why?

You don't exist in reality. You exist in your little emotional bubble.

Pop.

If there was truth to this it would have been all over the MSM before the election while they were busy throwing everything they had at Trump.
edit on 12-1-2017 by MysticPearl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 11:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl

You should read the other articles I have posted in this thread. This is what I have been trying to get at. I kid and prod regarding Piss-gate, but the implications of Pissgate is MASSIVE.

Being sworn in doesn't mean sh it when it comes to this kind of stuff. He can still get impeached.

originally posted by: Bramble Iceshimmer

Who cares. Nevertrump, nasty, songbird, McCain tried to hit Trump and it blew up in his face. In 7 days Trump is sworn in.

How is watching someone leaking on a mattress a impeachable offense?

No.

Only to the weak minded lefties stuck pushing emotional politics.

We heard time and time again over the last two years how this was it for Trump, he's done, he has no chance. You and your lefty buds have been wrong all along.

Why?

You don't exist in reality. You exist in your little emotional bubble.

Pop.

If there was truth to this it would have been all over the MSM before the election while they were busy throwing everything they had at Trump.

But...you are the one refusing to read articles and educate yourself on the subject...who is really in the bubble?

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 11:33 PM
link   
a reply to: veracity

Lol. That's your argument?

I read. You lefties are just wrong.

Pure emotion.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Really???? Are you guys this DESPERATE that you have to try to coin a new term even..."Piss-gate"???

How utterly pathetic and amateur-ish!!

I'm beginning to think the collective IQ of Trump haters is about 12.

Geezus...this is just unreal!!

ETA...Moderators, this should be in LOL (Ludicrous On-line Lies)...seriously.
edit on 1/12/2017 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 11:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spider879

originally posted by: IkNOwSTuff

originally posted by: angeldoll
a reply to: IkNOwSTuff

I see.

I truly do hope things will take a turn for the better.

But do you really?

From what Ive seen on here all the Trump haters come across like they want him to crash and burn and take the country with him so they can say "I told you so" while laughing manically, thats not me being nasty thats truly how alot of people come across.

Same as with all the Obama haters, who hoped he would crash and burn even before he took office did everything in their power to see it through, just ask Mitch the Turtle and Rush Limbaugh.

And with Bush and every other president for that matter, what makes him so special?

Bush's first term had questions about him being appointed by the Supreme Court immediately after the results of the first election , but once Gore called uncle, he was given a wait & see and he rode pretty high until Iraq..
Not so with Obama, and I can't remember extreme ill will of any other newly elected POTUS before that.

Donald Trump's case maybe even more extreme than Obama, but that's largely his doing, tweeter should do him a favor suspend his account.
edit on 12-1-2017 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Rumor intel isn't normally included in intelligence reports, it is researched by the intelligence community but rarely makes it to the higher ups. This move was to put Trump on notice, he was warned they have 'six ways from Sunday' of getting him back for his negative comments towards the intelligence apparatus. The hyper-partisanship is not good for the country, it is very unpatriotic to be reduced to in-house squabbling, especially in the wake of such a contentious election.

Thanks for playing.

Sometimes people will dress up RumINT to make it look better than it is, and sometimes the motives are obvious. Political instability can be increased by spreading rumours, and that’s a tool for an opposition and a danger for own forces. The challenge for intelligence analysis is that you can look stupid or naive if you report on every bit of nonsense out there. And the flipside is also true – if you ignore a rumour that circulates for a while, because you think its nonsense, and it turns out, eventually, to be true, you can look foolish too.

intelmsl.com...

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 11:40 PM
link   

He must resign immediately!!!!

Here is the BBC story that details the entire story. This is on a whole other level. They are investigating Trumps associates for receiving money from Russia. Holy sht.

www.bbc.com...

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 11:41 PM
link   
a reply to: BrokedownChevy

Unreliable source.

I don't believe anything the liars at the BBC say after they were caught faking Syrian war photos.

Never paying my TV licence again until something is done about them.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 11:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
a reply to: BrokedownChevy

Unreliable source.

I don't believe anything the liars at the BBC say after they were caught faking Syrian war photos.

Never paying my TV licence again until something is done about them.

Warrant. Task force. Game over.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 11:44 PM
link   

I wonder why they are wasting their time investigating a lie originated in 4chan?

Is 4chan new to you?

4chan takes credit for every single thing they can get away with loosely being tied to.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 11:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Its over mate your country has decided its not worth saving,and I am very sorry to say that some of the biggest lunatics running your asylum at the moment are Republican senators.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 11:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spider879

originally posted by: IkNOwSTuff

originally posted by: angeldoll
a reply to: IkNOwSTuff

I see.

I truly do hope things will take a turn for the better.

But do you really?

From what Ive seen on here all the Trump haters come across like they want him to crash and burn and take the country with him so they can say "I told you so" while laughing manically, thats not me being nasty thats truly how alot of people come across.

Same as with all the Obama haters, who hoped he would crash and burn even before he took office did everything in their power to see it through, just ask Mitch the Turtle and Rush Limbaugh.

I was very pro Obama initially, when he was elected I was more excited about it than I am now with Trump.
His promises to end the wars and bring the troops home made me feel like the world could change for the better.

If Trumps promises all turn out to be BS like Obamas did then Ill be the first to get on here and hang him.

Im not a Trump lover, Im a lover of his message.... The fact he sets off so many snowflakes is just a bonus haha

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 11:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrPlow

I wonder why they are wasting their time investigating a lie originated in 4chan?

Is 4chan new to you?

No

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Is 4chan new to you?

4chan takes credit for every single thing they can get away with loosely being tied to.

So let me see if I've got this straight....

4chan says it's a lie, but according to your logic, 4chan lies, so therefore it must be true, right?

Okay...got it!

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 11:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

Really???? Are you guys this DESPERATE that you have to try to coin a new term even..."Piss-gate"???

How utterly pathetic and amateur-ish!!

I'm beginning to think the collective IQ of Trump haters is about 12.

Geezus...this is just unreal!!

ETA...Moderators, this should be in LOL (Ludicrous On-line Lies)...seriously.

I agree. I think 'Golden Gate' is much more witty.

link   

The question is, if this is true and the tapes are released, will these die hard Trump supporters finally accept there's a huge problem with Trump and finally realize all is not what it seems to be? It seems many are in denial even when presented with numerous videos proving of Trump's back tracking on the issues and a visual display of his twisted, rude and ignorant behavior.

It won't be the first time where a multi-millionaire or billionaire are found to have some perverted or weird personalities hanging in their closet. Heck, we all have our faults, but this guy has been elected to represent all of us, not just those who think it's refreshing to see a president speak his mind and act like a whiner when being criticized. There's many who like his lack of "political correctness" and many like his stance on the issues, but lets be honest, call it like it is, this guy is weird, period. He's extremely thin skinned, childish, his verbal communication skills poor, and he's been caught many times saying one thing and than changing his stance on the issue!

I believe in giving someone the chance to prove him or herself, but this guy has a lot of personal issues and has trouble staying on the same page with his advisors when discussing his plans on the issues. I think it's perfectly fine for someone to change their mind on an issue. The intricacies on an issue can change over time, and I don't think it's wise nor beneficial to set your feet in stone because your initial decision didn't take other factors into account. However, you don't say one thing and than deny what you said or completely go against what you said just a week or a few months ago. He's not making it easy for the public to trust or believe a lot of what he says.

edit on 12-1-2017 by WeRpeons because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: khnum

All due respect, but uhhhh....BUTT OUT!!

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 11:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

Is 4chan new to you?

So let me see if I've got this straight....

4chan says it's a lie, but according to your logic, 4chan lies, so therefore it must be true, right?

Okay...got it!

If that's how you want to put it together, sure.

You probably read maps and stare at GPS directions upside down too, don't you?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join