It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More regarding Trump's P-gate

page: 14
<< 11  12  13   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

Hard to take a Clinton shill seriously

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeaYote
a reply to: Indigo5

Hard to take a Clinton shill seriously

He's worse than that, he has spent 18 months pushing fake news on everyone who would buy it from him.
Also a terrible narcissist, who actually said that when he talks with doctors he quickly knows more than them. I kid you not.

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

I appreciate ATS for the diversity of views that expand perspectives beyond the manipulations of MSM. So it's telling when you run up against a member who seems to carry such a biased agenda.

Back to this discussion thread, I appreciate hearing intelligent, well researched input that shines a light on the various parties trying to influence/threaten the outcome of an election. The world is changing for the US, the UK, Europe, Russia ....you name it. There are many forces who have a vested interest in maintaining their grip on power in business and government. But this force of change is unstoppable. As Republicans floundered with their circus of a dozen candidates and the DNC screwed their only hope (Bernie Sanders) for winning --- we now have a very flawed Trump to take the helm.

We all have many reasons to be nervous, but things need shaking up - evolution is happening.

edit on 16-1-2017 by SeaYote because: typo

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Putin has weighed in...

Trump is “a grown man,” Putin said, according to Bloomberg News, “and secondly he’s someone who has been involved with beauty contests for many years and has met the most beautiful women in the world … I find it hard to believe that he rushed to some hotel to meet girls of loose morals, although ours are undoubtedly the best in the world.”

edit on 17/1/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Aside from being hilarious, Putin makes a good point.
Trump must surely be savvy enough to know that ANYTHING he would do with ANYONE, in ANY hotel room in a foreign country is likely to be recorded.
But, I've said this before, people are prone to losing all common sense when it comes to sex.

top topics

<< 11  12  13   >>

join