It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More regarding Trump's P-gate

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueJacket
a reply to: SeekingAlpha

Youre an idiot

Wicked.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: smurfy

The date the Guardian give for the Ukraine platform change is August, however that is when NPR REPORTED it, not when it happened.
From the article:

When Republican Party leaders drafted the platform prior to their convention in Cleveland last month, they had relatively little input from the campaign of then-presumptive nominee Donald Trump on most issues — except when it came to a future Republican administration's stance on Ukraine.

The Convention started 18th July, but the platform was locked down before then.

I like the angle though - it's objective in that it starts to piece together the report and actual events.

The platform change was stated by Trump at the same time as he called on Russia to hack the DNC, that was 26th or 27th July, in fact the Guardian reported it on 27th July. Now, as far as I know, the actual dossier is a number of reports and at least one is dated for June..it's in the Guardian link. There was a proposal in August not to give deadly assistance to Ukraine, but that must be a follow on.

It's interesting that Trump a couple of days ago, now says it was most likely Russia that DID indeed hacked the DNC...or some other country
That's probably another of his platitudes to sweeten the electorate I guess, he seems to hold the electorate in very low esteem, as he does most people, like his victims in Scotland, and likely trying to divert away from P-Gate, not that anyone gives a pee about that, just his vulnerability.

Not correct.

Washington Post Negative Story on Ukraine change to GOP Platform - 18th July

The Trump campaign worked behind the scenes last week to make sure the new Republican platform won’t call for giving weapons to Ukraine to fight Russian and rebel forces, contradicting the view of almost all Republican foreign policy leaders in Washington.

The platform was released on the 18th July with the specific wording changes outlined in the NPR story.

The Buzzfeed document relating to this was dated the 19th July and looks to be fitting information to the type of negative story as I have linked here.

Sorry - the timings have done the opposite of provide any link. Good line of investigation though... it's allowed another red flag to be placed against this document.

No it hasn't, Carter Page was in Moscow at the time...telephone calls as Indigo 5 notes? They didn't necessarily have been to Trump Tower in NY, but I guess American intelligence should have been able to sort that out if you see where I'm going?, while nobody's talking. In any case I was Talking about Trumps public statement about softening on Russia's annexing of Crimea, (something of which I don't really disagree with for obvious reasons) which was later, the dates I gave.
However back to the Diana Denman 'firefight' and her push for deadly weapons for Ukraine. She insists it was two people from Trump's team who pushed the flip on Ukrainian arms, but the team leader Paul Manafort says they had nothing to do with it?

Manafort said on NBC’s Meet the Press that the change in language on Ukraine “absolutely did not come from the Trump campaign" Diana Denman isn't the only one who said pressure came from the Trump team, obviously there were others who observed what was going on, so not everyone was sleepwalking, but you can look for them.
Thing is for the Republican party, criticism of Russia's action recently is a no brainer status quo. Then there are other Items like the minutes, there are always minutes at any meeting..there doesn't seem to be any, did they vanish like Dracula caught when the Sun came up?
Now, what about focus, again It was Republicans who wondered about that as given by the Daily Beast,

'It was also an unusual move for a Trump aide to be hovering over the committee’s deliberations on Ukraine. That’s something that did not occur in other subcommittees, or on very many other issues. Boyd Matheson, a Utah delegate on the Constitution Subcommittee, said that the Trump campaign was “nowhere to be seen” during their deliberations. David Johnson, an Ohio delegate who worked on the Subcommittee on Jobs and the Economy, said that “nobody from the Trump campaign suggested that we do or not do anything.'
www.thedailybeast.com...

A lot of info in there in retrospect, you do whatever you want with it, but don't mean this ex-secret service guy was making things up in retrospect, he was consulting, and it has to be noted that American intel had to be on the case in some form regards Carter Page, but they are not talking, while senior Russians poo hoo Carter as a dickhead, yet he's never out of the place? funny peculiar.
edit on 13-1-2017 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Editing right now
edit on 13-1-2017 by humanityrising because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueJacket

Youre an idiot

Mind = blown that mods are letting this fly considering all the things deleted in the past.

Regarding Trump, it appears p-gate might be a fabrication although that doesn't change the fact the he's surrounding himself with the swamp rats he swore he was going to exterminate.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 07:08 PM
link   
That's great and I'm happy for you that you think you found something liberals can use that's almost on par with Pizzagate, but 4chan /pol/ fanfiction doesn't count as reality, sorry.
edit on 13/1/2017 by RedSeraph because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 07:10 PM
link   

The date the Guardian give for the Ukraine platform change is August, however that is when NPR REPORTED it, not when it happened.
From the article:

When Republican Party leaders drafted the platform prior to their convention in Cleveland last month, they had relatively little input from the campaign of then-presumptive nominee Donald Trump on most issues — except when it came to a future Republican administration's stance on Ukraine.

The Convention started 18th July, but the platform was locked down before then.

I like the angle though - it's objective in that it starts to piece together the report and actual events.

The platform change was stated by Trump at the same time as he called on Russia to hack the DNC, that was 26th or 27th July, in fact the Guardian reported it on 27th July. Now, as far as I know, the actual dossier is a number of reports and at least one is dated for June..it's in the Guardian link. There was a proposal in August not to give deadly assistance to Ukraine, but that must be a follow on.

It's interesting that Trump a couple of days ago, now says it was most likely Russia that DID indeed hacked the DNC...or some other country
That's probably another of his platitudes to sweeten the electorate I guess, he seems to hold the electorate in very low esteem, as he does most people, like his victims in Scotland, and likely trying to divert away from P-Gate, not that anyone gives a pee about that, just his vulnerability.

Not correct.

Washington Post Negative Story on Ukraine change to GOP Platform - 18th July

The Trump campaign worked behind the scenes last week to make sure the new Republican platform won’t call for giving weapons to Ukraine to fight Russian and rebel forces, contradicting the view of almost all Republican foreign policy leaders in Washington.

The platform was released on the 18th July with the specific wording changes outlined in the NPR story.

The Buzzfeed document relating to this was dated the 19th July and looks to be fitting information to the type of negative story as I have linked here.

Sorry - the timings have done the opposite of provide any link. Good line of investigation though... it's allowed another red flag to be placed against this document.

No it hasn't, Carter Page was in Moscow at the time...telephone calls as Indigo 5 notes? They didn't necessarily have been to Trump Tower in NY, but I guess American intelligence should have been able to sort that out if you see where I'm going?, while nobody's talking. In any case I was Talking about Trumps public statement about softening on Russia's annexing of Crimea, (something of which I don't really disagree with for obvious reasons) which was later, the dates I gave.
However back to the Diana Denman 'firefight' and her push for deadly weapons for Ukraine. She insists it was two people from Trump's team who pushed the flip on Ukrainian arms, but the team leader Paul Manafort says they had nothing to do with it?

Manafort said on NBC’s Meet the Press that the change in language on Ukraine “absolutely did not come from the Trump campaign" Diana Denman isn't the only one who said pressure came from the Trump team, obviously there were others who observed what was going on, so not everyone was sleepwalking, but you can look for them.
Thing is for the Republican party, criticism of Russia's action recently is a no brainer status quo. Then there are other Items like the minutes, there are always minutes at any meeting..there doesn't seem to be any, did they vanish like Dracula caught when the Sun came up?
Now, what about focus, again It was Republicans who wondered about that as given by the Daily Beast,

'It was also an unusual move for a Trump aide to be hovering over the committee’s deliberations on Ukraine. That’s something that did not occur in other subcommittees, or on very many other issues. Boyd Matheson, a Utah delegate on the Constitution Subcommittee, said that the Trump campaign was “nowhere to be seen” during their deliberations. David Johnson, an Ohio delegate who worked on the Subcommittee on Jobs and the Economy, said that “nobody from the Trump campaign suggested that we do or not do anything.'
www.thedailybeast.com...

A lot of info in there in retrospect, you do whatever you want with it, but don't mean this ex-secret service guy was making things up in retrospect, he was consulting, and it has to be noted that American intel had to be on the case in some form regards Carter Page, but they are not talking, while senior Russians poo hoo Carter as a dickhead, yet he's never out of the place? funny peculiar.

You missed the point.

The Buzzfeed report author PUBLISHED his findings referencing the Ukraine change to the GOP platform AFTER the news story had already broken in the mainstream media. I don't care who was where and when. The fact is he authored and submitted the 'intelligence' after the news, not as a precursor to it as you initially suggested.

For example, I can 'colour in' a known news event too. Yesterday the Cuban story broke relating to Obama helping Cuba shut down emigration from Cuba. I could take that news and write a story about deals being done during Obama's last visit where he took a bribe to shut down Cuban emigration to the USA. I could go into all sorts of fabricated details about the lead up to the news I already knew, hoping that the event actually happening would lend some weight to my story... and that people on the internet would be saying in a couple of months... "oh yeah, I remember when Obama stopped Cuban emigrants ... makes sense that he was bribed!"

I am sure this kind of retrospective 'colouring in' of a known news event will be a reason intelligence services have not taken the document seriously. I bet if you read the 35 pages, not a single actual news worthy event or issue is covered before it was news...
edit on 13/1/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 07:17 PM
link   

You realize that the members of All Trump Supporters will only reply with furious childlike taunts to this ?

Comrades infiltrate all forums.
Believe me.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 07:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword

While I can see Trump loving the idea of hookers' providing a show that included "golden showers" raining down on a bed that the Obama's supposedly slept in, Trump's disdain for the Obama's is palpable, I doubt that kink could bring the Donald down.

I believe there is more to it though, probably financial stickiness that's out there, that could undo the American's people trust in Trump.

Trump wouldn't possibly be embarrassed by a sex tape (Melania would), quite the contrary, it would be proof of his 'manhood' in his mind. Pence, and his family would be embarrassed though. But it also wouldn't get him impeached: he wasn't President or a candidate then. [it might have turned off some religious voters though]

I feel like the sort of compromising information which would actually motivate Trump would be financial and which hits at his image and self-worth: he is not as wealthy as he seems and owes much more money to unsavory Russians than he lets on.

Thus the deal, Trump does stuff politically for Russia, and Russia will 'take care' of his debts to the mob. After all, Trump's own life is a man always making a deal with components of money and publicity. Deals are in his blood, but principles aren't.

If there is anything, this would be the most plausible to me. I don't otherwise understand Trump's extreme consistency on Russia when he is so inconsistent on everything else. The man usually does not have a strong attention span or deep interests.
edit on 13-1-2017 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 08:17 PM
link   

You missed the point.

Nope, it seems you missed the point, Manafort expressly said that the Trump team had nothing to do with that, he lied. Now that McCain has basically got what he wanted, and the Bipart' intel committee is now going to investigate.
I expect to see subpoenas issued to Manafort and Page very soon. I don't expect any subpoena issued to Trump so much.

It all depends on the phone calls.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 08:24 PM
link   

You missed the point.

Nope, it seems you missed the point, Manafort expressly said that the Trump team had nothing to do with that, he lied. Now that McCain has basically got what he wanted, and the Bipart' intel committee is now going to investigate.
I expect to see subpoenas issued to Manafort and Page very soon. I don't expect any subpoena issued to Trump so much.

It all depends on the phone calls.

If Manafort said that the Trump team had nothing to do with changing the Ukraine wording in the GOP Platform, what does that have to do with your initial postulate?
Your initial, interesting, thought that the Buzzfeed document was somehow predicting, or in advance of, a change to the Ukraine deal was false. It was in the news before the intelligence document was submitted.

I doubt there will be any serious investigation into the document. The investigation is about Russian hacking. The intelligence services don't seem to be interested in the Buzzfeed document.

edit on 13/1/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 08:31 PM
link   
MODERATORS...why, once again, is this thread not in Ludicrous Online Lies (LOL)????

2nd.

This is absurd beyond description!!!

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
MODERATORS...why, once again, is this thread not in Ludicrous Online Lies (LOL)????

I didn't follow the thread all the way to your post ...

... just saw your name and checked in.

This thread started off very well IMVHO. A lefty posted some more 'fake news' ... and was immediately destroyed by folks grounded in reality.

I say we let it stand so others can learn from OP's mistakes.

Ahhhahahahaha!!

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 09:09 PM
link   
As a friend of mine with a horrendous case of astigmatism once said, "Leopards don't change their stripes."

Trump has been a "playa" for a long time. I don't doubt for a minute that the Russians have stuff on him. I'll bet the Israelis do too. There could be any number of countries with blackmail material on him.There could be any number of gangsters in New York who have similar material on him.

Assuming the material exists, of what use is it to the ones holding it?

In the case of Russia, I don't think it is of much use at all. Suppose they ask Trump for some concession that he is reluctant to give and then suggest, very politely, that if he does not see reason on the matter that certain lurid images will begin to be fed to the international press, bit by bit.

What is Trump's response?

I know what my response as POTUS would be.

"Comrade let me offer you some advice. Don't release the material because it won't end there. It's a juvenile level of interaction between countries like ours, which will have consequences out of proportion to the issues in question between us. Be wise. Be nice. If you deal from that deck, we will start over with a new deck."

I think this would go away. Remember, Putin has already said that Russia does not have such material on Trump. If it exists, it will never see the light of day.

edit on 13-1-2017 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 09:16 PM
link   
a reply to: ipsedixit

Playa

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Oh please, just live your life. It won't be that bad. You sound like the antidullivian and the boybehindthemask. Get over yourself. Be an adult.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Well yeah. That makes perfect sense now. Make sure people have things on you that they can use to blackmail you and then run for President so that they can blackmail you. Yeah that sounds about right.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 04:30 AM
link   
Cant wait for Comrade Trump's ties with Russia to be exposed. It's going to be superb. Hide your tax returns, stifle free speech by screaming fake news constantly, give Russia a free pass on crimea - but the truth will out. No amount of paid shills commenting on news sites and forums will protect you forever.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 04:33 AM
link   

edit on 14-1-2017 by fencesitter85 because: Double

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: ausername
a reply to: Bramble Iceshimmer

Watching the level of desperation grow exponentially among establishment elite career politicians, mainstream media and others in positions of power as Trump's inauguration approaches inevitability is quite revealing, enlightening and entertaining.

All the best key words used here.
All Trump Supporters vomit the lingo.
Getting them to stop saying Mainstream Media or Fake News is the same as telling a valley girl to stop saying Like. No idea why or when they're saying it. They just know there friends say it and now it just spills out naturally.

Believe me.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: reaganero

This thread is about the buzzfeed and CNN FAKE news. Not really surprising someone is talking about such.
Generally speaking though, the proliferation of the use of the words has more to do with knowing how much it gets under some liberals skins.... Always good for a bite, as you have so satisfyingly demonstrated.

EDIT to update further : CNN = FAKE NEWS

edit on 14/1/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join