It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More regarding Trump's P-gate

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: Spider879

originally posted by: GodEmperor
a reply to: Spider879

At least try to make a valid argument.

Wasn't trying to make an argument, I was asking a question..did the folks who originated Pizza Gate got in trouble.

the people who originated Pizzagate were anonymous members of conspiracy sites. There is an arrest warrant out for giantnutsack@hotmail.com, but as of yet, no arrest has been made.

Thank you Network dude.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 02:15 PM
link   

I've already answered the question, re-read the comments and utilize some grey matter.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 02:20 PM
link   

I've already answered the question, re-read the comments and utilize some grey matter.

Stop talking my question has been answered,

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Does not negate the libel issue with the topic of this thread.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: veracity

a reply to: veracity

Yes, I would release it. There would no longer be any strategic motive to off me.

This isn't rocket science.

You would be dead, he is running now bc they are after him to discard the info (and off him). He has been poisoned before, this is not his first rodeo.

Discard what info?

discard whatever proof of Trump they have which I personally think is way worse than "piss-gate"

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spider879
a reply to: GodEmperor

Did the Pizza Gate people faced any consequences.??.I am really just asking.

good question...

again, why would someone run and hide over "fake news" or "libel"

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Yes, I would release it. There would no longer be any strategic motive to off me.

This isn't rocket science.

You would be dead, he is running now bc they are after him to discard the info (and off him). He has been poisoned before, this is not his first rodeo.

Discard what info?

discard whatever proof of Trump they have which I personally think is way worse than "piss-gate"

You think the dossier excluded extra info? Why would they do that...? it was a report for opposition.
Is there anything that has led you to believe this?

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Millions of dollars in damages.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

originally posted by: xuenchen
Well these blackmail attempts are not effective.

The election was 2 months ago.

Presumably the blackmail would be used if the subject were elected President.

"Comrade Trump, we know things. We can make a deal, yes?"

You know. Blackmail.

What I find the most disquieting is the certain amount of predictivity contained in it. It's summed up nicely by The Guardian here,

"Another of the reports compiled by the former western counter-intelligence official in July said that members of Trump’s team, which was led by campaign manager Paul Manafort (a former consultant for pro-Russian politicians in Ukraine), had knowledge of the DNC hacking operation, and in return “had agreed to sideline Russian intervention in Ukraine as a campaign issue and to raise US/Nato defence commitments in the Baltics and Eastern Europe to deflect attention away from Ukraine”.

A few days later, Trump raised the possibility that his administration might recognise Russia’s annexation of Crimea and openly called on Moscow to hack Hillary Clinton’s emails.

In August, officials from the Trump campaign intervened in the drafting of the Republican party platform, specifically to remove a call for lethal assistance to Ukraine for its battle against Moscow-backed eastern rebels."

www.theguardian.com...

And of course you are right about how any possible blackmail would be used, get him in first, then.....

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

You know. Blackmail.

What I find the most disquieting is the certain amount of predictivity contained in it. It's summed up nicely by The Guardian here,

"Another of the reports compiled by the former western counter-intelligence official in July said that members of Trump’s team, which was led by campaign manager Paul Manafort (a former consultant for pro-Russian politicians in Ukraine), had knowledge of the DNC hacking operation, and in return “had agreed to sideline Russian intervention in Ukraine as a campaign issue and to raise US/Nato defence commitments in the Baltics and Eastern Europe to deflect attention away from Ukraine”.

A few days later, Trump raised the possibility that his administration might recognise Russia’s annexation of Crimea and openly called on Moscow to hack Hillary Clinton’s emails.

In August, officials from the Trump campaign intervened in the drafting of the Republican party platform, specifically to remove a call for lethal assistance to Ukraine for its battle against Moscow-backed eastern rebels."

www.theguardian.com...

And of course you are right about how any possible blackmail would be used, get him in first, then.....

This is interesting... have you checked the specific dates the report was written vs. the statements. It's possible that content was created to fit unfolding events, so the specific dates of what was known and when are important.

The date the Guardian give for the Ukraine platform change is August, however that is when NPR REPORTED it, not when it happened.
From the article:

When Republican Party leaders drafted the platform prior to their convention in Cleveland last month, they had relatively little input from the campaign of then-presumptive nominee Donald Trump on most issues — except when it came to a future Republican administration's stance on Ukraine.

The Convention started 18th July, but the platform was locked down before then.

I like the angle though - it's objective in that it starts to piece together the report and actual events.
edit on 13/1/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 04:14 PM
link   

You know. Blackmail.

www.theguardian.com...

I found that crazy at the time...now it makes SENSE..Here from an article where Manafort and other changed the RNC platform to benefit Russia

HERE FROM AUGUST:

It started when platform committee member Diana Denman tried to insert language calling for the U.S. to provide lethal defensive weapons to the Ukrainian government, which is fighting a separatist insurrection backed by Russia. Denman says she had no idea she was "going into a fire fight," calling it "an interesting exchange, to say the least."

Denman is a long time GOP activist from Texas.

When she presented her proposal during a platform subcommittee meeting last month, "two gentleman," whom Denman said were part of the Trump campaign, came over, looked at the language, and asked that it be set aside for further review.

She says after further discussion the pair "had to make some calls and clear it." She says they found the language was still too strong.

The Trump campaign convinced the platform committee to change Denman's proposal. It went from calling on the U.S. to provide Ukraine "lethal defensive weapons" to the more benign phrase "appropriate assistance."

www.npr.org...

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 04:17 PM
link   

The date the Guardian give for the Ukraine platform change is August, however that is when NPR REPORTED it, not when it happened.
From the article:

When Republican Party leaders drafted the platform prior to their convention in Cleveland last month, they had relatively little input from the campaign of then-presumptive nominee Donald Trump on most issues — except when it came to a future Republican administration's stance on Ukraine.

I like the angle though - it's objective in that it starts to piece together the report and actual events.

The platform change was stated by Trump at the same time as he called on Russia to hack the DNC, that was 26th or 27th July, in fact the Guardian reported it on 27th July. Now, as far as I know, the actual dossier is a number of reports and at least one is dated for June..it's in the Guardian link. There was a proposal in August not to give deadly assistance to Ukraine, but that must be a follow on.

It's interesting that Trump a couple of days ago, now says it was most likely Russia that DID indeed hacked the DNC...or some other country
That's probably another of his platitudes to sweeten the electorate I guess, he seems to hold the electorate in very low esteem, as he does most people, like his victims in Scotland, and likely trying to divert away from P-Gate, not that anyone gives a pee about that, just his vulnerability.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

Looking at the dates it seems more plausible that the 'intelligence' document was fitting information to known facts.
The GOP platform would have been locked down in the first half of July. It was published on July 18th.

The document released by Buzzfeed shows that the Page/Manafort entry and the discussion of Ukraine was released on 19th July.

This is more evidence of fakery. He produced his report AFTER the GOP platform was published.
I suspect this is why the intelligence community are reported to have used this document as an example of disinformation. Too many red flags... post event commentary dressed up as intelligence, people said to be in places they were not...

Oops...it's all falling apart, which is not surprising given that the intelligence community have known about it for so long and are not interested.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

I found that crazy at the time...now it makes SENSE..Here from an article where Manafort and other changed the RNC platform to benefit Russia

HERE FROM AUGUST:

It started when platform committee member Diana Denman tried to insert language calling for the U.S. to provide lethal defensive weapons to the Ukrainian government, which is fighting a separatist insurrection backed by Russia. Denman says she had no idea she was "going into a fire fight," calling it "an interesting exchange, to say the least."

Denman is a long time GOP activist from Texas.

When she presented her proposal during a platform subcommittee meeting last month, "two gentleman," whom Denman said were part of the Trump campaign, came over, looked at the language, and asked that it be set aside for further review.

She says after further discussion the pair "had to make some calls and clear it." She says they found the language was still too strong.

The Trump campaign convinced the platform committee to change Denman's proposal. It went from calling on the U.S. to provide Ukraine "lethal defensive weapons" to the more benign phrase "appropriate assistance."

www.npr.org...

Yep, and that particular incident was discussed here at ATS at the time. It was considered suspicious. You just don't flip from sending Bazooka's to a packet of ginger nuts.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 04:33 PM
link   

From the article:

The platform change was stated by Trump at the same time as he called on Russia to hack the DNC, that was 26th or 27th July, in fact the Guardian reported it on 27th July. Now, as far as I know, the actual dossier is a number of reports and at least one is dated for June..it's in the Guardian link. There was a proposal in August not to give deadly assistance to Ukraine, but that must be a follow on.

It's interesting that Trump a couple of days ago, now says it was most likely Russia that DID indeed hacked the DNC...or some other country
That's probably another of his platitudes to sweeten the electorate I guess, he seems to hold the electorate in very low esteem, as he does most people, like his victims in Scotland, and likely trying to divert away from P-Gate, not that anyone gives a pee about that, just his vulnerability.

Not correct.

Washington Post Negative Story on Ukraine change to GOP Platform - 18th July

The Trump campaign worked behind the scenes last week to make sure the new Republican platform won’t call for giving weapons to Ukraine to fight Russian and rebel forces, contradicting the view of almost all Republican foreign policy leaders in Washington.

The platform was released on the 18th July with the specific wording changes outlined in the NPR story.

The Buzzfeed document relating to this was dated the 19th July and looks to be fitting information to the type of negative story as I have linked here.

Sorry - the timings have done the opposite of provide any substantiating link - they have indicated the Buzzfeed document author was fitting known facts. Good line of investigation though... it's allowed another red flag to be placed against this document.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: SeekingAlpha

The UK already said the M16 agent was retired long ago. Looks like 4chan recycled an old agent. bwhahhahah feaking idiots actually fall for this cr2p.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: amfirst1
a reply to: SeekingAlpha

The UK already said the M16 agent was retired long ago. Looks like 4chan recycled an old agent. bwhahhahah feaking idiots actually fall for this cr2p.

I think quite a few have eagerly fallen for it because it confirms a bias.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Oregoneon Newspaper? Nice source.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 05:34 PM
link   
When "fake news" bites the tiny hand that feeds it...

edit on 13-1-2017 by TroliusMaximus because: typo

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeekingAlpha
According to the Oregoneon Newspaper, Christopher Steele's materials has been back by the head of an eastern european intelligence service.

The bad news is all the video footage was stored on Hillary's home servers.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join